Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 499818 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11565 on: November 25, 2023, 10:46:51 AM »

KB this what I found on Nimrod. Of course my query was 'Nimrod in the Bible" But that was the instant connection I made.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=nimrod+in+the+bible&qs=HS&pq=nimrod&sc=10-6&cvid=46008DC71EE645449637FA5F9CE8BF0D&FORM=CHRDEF&sp=1&lq=0

Lisa there was just one 'photo' of me newborn It was as I was being carried all bundled up by a nurse. On 16mm film , so Dad captured the nurse
scurrying to the nursery straight from the delivery room. There after I resembled  a Gerber baby.'   

Tsk Maggie is so sweet---I'll almost always 'cave in' to her. You know, I think I'll check a shoe repair about my zipper. It does have snaps too. But they don't
shut out the cold like the heavy duty zipper.  I got that  down filled jacket from Macy's eons ago it was on sale for $50 maked down from $150. Seasonal sale.

Bazi oh yeah!  I remember ' sufferin' succotash"  from Daffy Duck and all. Like Tsk, haven't heard that one  in ages

CLynn luv your kitties today!  I see those glasses and always think of Beatle John Lennon.  But, Ringo will always be my fave---who knows why.
Great SWFL snaps today. Many thanks. Yep! Being single one can do what and when they want..

Lani I did notice the cuteness of your nighttime image. And, the moose, too.

KB beaver  ditto 'smarty pants'  funny
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11566 on: November 25, 2023, 10:55:49 AM »

Some Caturday fun

Climbing the walls
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/948641108988035928/
pay close attention, interesting what was done.

Watch "Mr. ViVo the Maine Coon's Royal Bath Session" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/bNHEWdLUHfU?feature=shared

Watch as there's a new fangled dryer for pets.   :o

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #11567 on: November 25, 2023, 11:12:59 AM »

Happy caturday!
Following Pipers seizure she seemed sleepy.  No symptoms.  We both slept well and she is behaving as normal, today!  Eating her kibble, all seems  well!  My first reaction to her episode was that she suffered a back injury!  She is quite athletic!   As she had no reaction to my rubbing her spine, etc I suddenly realized it was a seizure!   I have never seen one but have read about them!   Pretty  classic!
Chilly today and will be what I consider cold or sweater weather until Friday.    Then, back to the low to mid 70s! 
Great blood sugar  Lisa. Come by for some pecan pie!   Freeze yours
Tsk,  i can understand Tims reaction to the food but  he  should eat it!   Take it easy on the decorating!   Are you having parties?

Thanks for the  news on swfl!  I am so happy for M!   He loves tge babies and young eagles!   Wonder what is happening at nefl!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 01:57:47 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11568 on: November 25, 2023, 11:52:14 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Hi Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Tsk, {{{Tim}}} ...  Lulu  ;D

Kb, awww darling pics of Chris and his beautiful mom.  ;D

Lisa, Mike takes his insulin shot at night and seems to make a difference too. ... glad you're doing well.

Clynn, Love morning pics.... Aly's biggest concern is her Payson clients and those she helps from the Gila Court system. She has 12 Medford clients, but the majority come from Payson .... great pics of SWFL first egg and SWFL mom. New era has begun...  :)

Phyl, Congratulations to SWFL! Prayers for protection from the GHOs!! That's nice for Dan and Matt.... Love the wild turkeys enjoying the crabapples.... Thanks for the reminder of Nimrod. A bible school lesson remembered.... OMG! The cats climbing the wall. I would freak! My poor walls :o ... Maine Coon death stare!!! I'm a bad cat parent, I've never given any of my cats a bath. Wouldn't dare!  :o Then they might start climbing the walls or me!  :-\ ... I would love to have a Maine Coon.

BL, Glen Campbell is always Gentle on My Mind... as is John Denver and so many others that are no longer with us.

Karen, Happy to hear you and Piper are well today and Piper's back to normal. All is quiet at NEFL.

Back to Christmas decorating on this cold day!
Lots of great football games to watch too!
Have a great Caturday!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

kbshcb

« Reply #11570 on: November 25, 2023, 12:59:55 PM »

Thanks tsk and Lani!

Although no sightings yet of Rutt......I think I found him! ::) ::)

Phyl

« Reply #11571 on: November 25, 2023, 01:20:06 PM »

T40 esp enjpyed the first video w/ doggy spirit and kitty

KB I had to go back to find you photo attachments as they were'nt there earlier.
Sweet snaps of you and Chris. I esp like the third Chris looks so sweet and his mom so happy. Thank you for sharing  :-*

Lani really like your  Caturday rough boys band this AM.  Christmas decorating next week, hopefully. For some reason the passing of October and November
have me a bit 'blue'.  :(   
 I stopped givng kitty baths ages ago...Sam's  vet in Joplin, Mo said indoor only cats don't need bathing. And, "...cats are suppose to smell like cats. "  So you are not a bad cat parent.  :-*

Hi Karen glad you're doing 'okay' . And relieved Piper is herself today.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11572 on: November 25, 2023, 01:22:07 PM »

I read this article yesterday and learned ‘Rutt’  apparently has an ‘aka’

Known on social media as "Rutt" after a scatter-brained character in the movie Brother Bear, the moose is south of where the species is usually spotted.
https://www.kare11.com/article/sports/outdoors/wandering-moose-attracts-facebook-followers-rutt-central-southern-minnesota/89-aea1aab7-c0ab-4645-8112-75f23c7df60c

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #11573 on: November 25, 2023, 01:25:35 PM »

Tsk, when I saw this, I thought of you at puzzle time.   :P

#IstandwithEvan

kbshcb

« Reply #11574 on: November 25, 2023, 01:42:47 PM »

No problem, Phyl and thanks...yes, he's a true sweetheart to this day.

That Kare11 article is better than a lot of them btw.

karengramke

« Reply #11575 on: November 25, 2023, 02:05:17 PM »

Miss Glen Campbell and John Denver!   Many others, gone too soon!

LisaG1967

« Reply #11576 on: November 25, 2023, 02:10:31 PM »

kb - Awww, cute pics of Chris, and love the one of you with the short hair!

tsk - Oh no, poor Tim, but really 189 isn't too bad.  Does Tim do any walking after eating?  Get him to do a lil, and see if his numbers improve.  Aww, too much decorating for Lulu. 

Phyl - Sweet memory of you as a baby.

karen - Thanks!  I can't say that I have not cheated with being on the insulin, but it has helped.  I have also got back to walking after dinner on the treadmill.  That helps my blood sugar numbers, too. Glad to hear that Piper is back to normal.   

Lani - Thank you, and glad to hear that Mike is doing good with his insulin!

T40 - Thanks for the videos.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11577 on: November 25, 2023, 03:35:11 PM »

PHYL  So interesting about Nimrod.   I guess if Mr Vivo can tolerate a bath he can tolerate confinement in the dryer  LOL
I've had cats steadily since 1980 and have never given a cat a bath.  :-[   Puzzle time  LOL  Interestingly she will not be new to puzzles as I was doing puzzles when we got her.  She never did that but who's to say now that she has settled in what will pique her curiosity. ;)

KAREN   Girls party on the 11th.   Only the tree is left to do - no hurry on that.  Good to hear Piper is OK today but still would like to know how you knew it was a seizure - shaking? frothing?

LANI   Didn't realize Aly still had so many Payson clients. 

T40   First one  - eerie  :o   Cat staring down the bird on the roof  :).  No thank you on those specialty cats - Beautiful tho.   Kitty IT  LOL

KB   My guess Bullwinkle  LOL

LISA   His doc told him to walk 30 min a day - speed doesn't matter.  Never has he done that.  Twice he has asked me how to use my treadmill - never happened.   In the summer he mows the lawn and now that leaf blowing is done.....sad
Chicagoland

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11578 on: November 25, 2023, 03:48:52 PM »

Some pics from today
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #11579 on: November 25, 2023, 03:50:20 PM »

LISA   His doc told him to walk 30 min a day - speed doesn't matter.  Never has he done that.  Twice he has asked me how to use my treadmill - never happened.   In the summer he mows the lawn and now that leaf blowing is done.....sad

:(

I bet if walked a lil it would help his numbers.