Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1031544 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #11580 on: November 25, 2023, 03:51:04 PM »

Some pics from today

Awww, Lulu your lil helper and inspector. 

karengramke

« Reply #11581 on: November 25, 2023, 04:29:50 PM »

Tsk, I have never had a dog with seizures but have read about them on a dog forum.  Piper was laying on her side on the sofa next to me and sudden,y became quite rigid and was moving her kegs in a  dog  paddle motion.  I first thought she was caught in her collar or that she was trying to get it off!  I quickly checked, not caught so took it off .  Second thought was spinal  or back injury but  after a quick check  I dismissed that theory and suddenly my brain said, Seizure!   Just as quickly she stopped  the involuntary leg movements and slowly moved her head!   She looked around as if to say, hey, did something happen? The n she pottied in the house. As I was verifying my diagnoses with google.  I then called Amanda who said no need for her to be seen, at this time.  No indication for medicine!  I can tell you I was a nervous wreck but stayed pretty calm!

No in the process if putting my leftover food down the garbage disposal!   Have eaten to much of it and it is not that good!  Not worth tge weight gain and I have very little will  power!

Tsk, your house will be lovely!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 04:37:03 PM by karengramke »

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #11582 on: November 25, 2023, 05:17:22 PM »

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #11583 on: November 25, 2023, 05:27:08 PM »

Some pics from today

TSK, Lulu is looking so sweet   :-*   and your Christmas decorations are shaping up - very pretty!  :)

KB, love the pics of you and Chris. Happy and bright smiles all around.  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #11584 on: November 25, 2023, 05:38:36 PM »

HAPPY CATURDAY, BEAKERS!! :)

Gorgeous day here; brisk. I took a 1 hr. 6 min. walk mid-afternoon. I walked to the big wide-open tall grassland marsh, and then down the path through the woods to a floating kayak launch in the cypress trees wooded marsh that becomes the intracoastal waterway that winds through the marsh to the river. Nice place.  :)

My timer just buzzed, so I need to take dinner out of the oven. I'm starving. My college team plays tonight - Go Heels!!  ;D  I will also be checking in on Lani and Mike's game, and on the Ga/Ga Tech game. All 3 of those games are being played during overlapping times on different channels. Lots of college football today. LOL.

Have a Good Night, Beakers. Peace. SED.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #11585 on: November 25, 2023, 05:55:51 PM »

LISA  No kidding!  I'll try and suggest the treadmill again tomorrow.

KAREN   Yes that was pretty scary.  Thanks for the description.  I know dogs/cats move their limbs occasionally when sleeping/dreaming but Piper's going rigid seemed a sure sign and then voiding in the house also did not seem right either.   Sure hope it doesn't happen again.

BAZI   You have such beautiful areas to walk in and observe nature on the way.  :-*
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #11586 on: November 25, 2023, 06:09:10 PM »

Thanks tsk and Lani!

Although no sightings yet of Rutt......I think I found him! ::) ::)

Oh that cute Bullwinkle!

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #11587 on: November 25, 2023, 06:14:19 PM »

Some pics from today

Lulu , is she helping or doing a  recon for a covert op? 
(couldn't resist)  ;D

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #11588 on: November 25, 2023, 06:28:19 PM »

Karen watching a seizure is  scary. I remember seeing my Mom having her 2nd  one in the ER right after she was brought in for the f irst which  she had while alone. The body does some strange things
You are lucky for being there as you could  observe and call Amanda. It's the ones you don't see. Loss of bladder does happen sometimes.
St Francis be with you both. Prayers continue

Bazi all the best on the 3 games tonight

Tsk hope Tim can get some treadmill time

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #11589 on: November 25, 2023, 06:36:32 PM »

"Good Evening Everyone ! SEDs                                     

Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #11590 on: November 25, 2023, 06:42:45 PM »

One of two different photos....Now Rutt is just west of Sebeka....Means he traveled 12 miles due west since yesterday from Nimrod.

Oh and get this:
There is a different Moose in Spirit Lake Iowa:

also this is just one of two different pictures.

Tee hee. they are thinking of naming this one Nutt!

the suggestion is the Canadian wildfires this summer may have caused many moose to leave their natural range. And, now they are hoping to head back towards home.

Go Rutt and Nutt!

I'm thinking all in the Upper Midwest, keep your eyes open for moosers :)

There is another article about tines on Rutt....very scientific mutation dealy..I'm too tired to repost.
Night all.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #11591 on: November 26, 2023, 12:09:19 AM »

T40, after dog passing and the cat reaching up has me in tears...

Tsk, awww Inspector Lulu on the job!  8)

{{{Karen and Piper}}} what a scary moment for you and Piper. Sending prayers for you both. Be well. :-*

Baz, you have a beautiful area you walk in.... sorry NC lost. There were great games today.

Kb, {{{Rutt}}}

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Phyl and Jim, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Karen and Piper, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #11592 on: November 26, 2023, 05:14:16 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...

Currently 32 clear w/   High  35F sunny   and   Low 31 F .

KB gosh the wayward moose is getting popular-- too bad NC lost

Lani  cute '"Good Night' .

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 05:22:59 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #11593 on: November 26, 2023, 05:15:10 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

Giving Tuesday Fundraiser
November 24, 2023  RaptorResource

Please join us on November 28, the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/11/24/giving-tuesday-fundraiser/

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam