Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 548372 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6855 on: July 09, 2023, 07:33:01 AM »

Good Morning!  73 going to 93!   Rain in the area for the past several days here but we only continue to get humidity and sound effects!   Piper good!
Pufftake care of yourself!   Can you take anything for pain?
Phyl, love the old lady with the teeth!   Lol
Getting another coffee.
Morning Clynn
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 07:43:50 AM by karengramke »

kbshcb

« Reply #6856 on: July 09, 2023, 07:48:10 AM »

https://youtu.be/4diGZvW0aBA

Who's going to tell him, he's not a dog?.
some/many twitter vids have been transferred to you tube

Happy Sunday all..

Tig - good to hear....not sure what kind of beasts you have but Ollie man yesterday spent most of the time I was out back hunting chipmunks....even jumping inside a bed of bleeding hearts and hosta for one...
He wore himself out hunting, but caught none.

LisaG1967

« Reply #6857 on: July 09, 2023, 08:21:24 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....Happy Sunday!

baz - Step ladder  ;D

Phyl - Wow, gorgeous kitties! Thanks for the cam pics.

tsk - Bradley was 6lbs. 13oz, when he was born and I believe Kelly said she was like almost 9 pounds.  I am wondering if the baby will more of Kelly's birth weight.

((Puff)) - Thanks for answer our questions.  I do hope you don't have to wait too long and be in pain.

Lani - Yes, it is amazing how doctors can tell now the weight, and those ultrasounds are 10x's better than when we had them. 

BL - Thanks for the tunes.

tig - Good news on the knees!

karen - Good to hear that Piper doesn't seem scared of the weather.

kb - Aww, the bear cub

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6858 on: July 09, 2023, 08:29:59 AM »

Lol
When we would go to a relative's cabin for the day, our toy poodle would not leave the woodpile. Around and around she would go. The chippys would torment her.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6859 on: July 09, 2023, 08:43:38 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING BEAKERS

70 heading to 81 and sunny  ;D

Slept 9 hours last night!!!  My cat alarm failed.  ;)

BL  Wild time I'm guessing.  ???

PHYL  Who would guess that a black eagle is white at birth.  Jeopardy question...  :-\

CLYNN  Another colorful AM greeting and wonderful words to live by.

KB  I won't tell that little bear if you don't..LOL     That must be some kind of rescue site?

TIG   YAY  a great start to your Sunday.

LISA  If "no name" baby is heading for 9 #s you've got time  LOL
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #6860 on: July 09, 2023, 09:25:49 AM »

Biggest amusement/mystery from my week journey stay/visit at Good Sam would have to be the test related.  One of the additional tests done was to find out the speed of the blood going through one of the areas.  WHAT???  Do they give out a speed citation?  I never got a gander of the radar used; I also never saw a posted speed limit.

Modern US medicine is amazing!  Used an instrument that took the measurement from outside the body.  Think about it. . .I know I felt the beat of the pulsation and heard the swoosh sound.  But why did they need that stat? What is the normal mph? I have these questions and more for my cardio appointment need visit.  I repeat - it's amazing. 

P   

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #6861 on: July 09, 2023, 09:38:10 AM »

Karen - I was wondering if you take Piper for a ride if you go somewhere quick, like to pick up food in the 'drive thru'  :)

Puff - 6 months seems a long time to wait when you are in discomfort. :o   Wish you could get your tooth taken care of sooner.  {{Puff}}   I just read what you explained to Tsk - thank you for the status.  Hope your condition gets a lil better each day.

Bazi - Enjoy all that great tennis! :)

LisaG - Thank you Lisa for the well wishes for my Mom's upcoming surgery although I'm glad it is not until the end of the month. I just don't like that she is going thru with it, but she feels she needs the procedure.   Nice to know that the baby is already 7 lbs - sounds like the birth is near - but hopefully not until you return from ATF!

Tig - Thank you so much  :)   Nice like a perfect morning out in your garden/yard :)   Stepson's dog  ;D ;D   Cute story of when you had your toy poodle! ;D

Phyl - Like the little story of the Maine Coon and beautiful pic!  Yum! I bet your pulled pork sammies were so good! ;D  Nice temps for you today!   Love the Two Harbors pics  ;D

Tsk - Thank you Tsk  :)   Good for you getting 9 hrs of sleep!  Cat alarm - Lol  ;D

Lani - Thank you  :)  You & Mike have a nice Sunday  8)

Clynn - Like your morning gifs - always so fun/happy.  Love the new pic of Rocky's release - may he always fly high and stay safe.   Retro telephone! ;D

Kb - Wow - amazing pic this morning!   Wow just watched the vid - never saw anything like that - kinda made me a lil nervous watching, but all was good :)  :)    Ollie chasing chipmunks  ;D

Going to hop into the shower now - going to pick up my Mom this morning and bring her over here for breakfast!
My sis might come too, but not sure, as she hasn't been feeling good.  My sister is having Thyroid surgery tomorrow.

Beakers have a nice day!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #6862 on: July 09, 2023, 10:18:47 AM »

Dunrovin Osprey Cams Lolo, MT Home of Harriet, Swoop with chicks Snap, Crackle and Pop will be getting banded sometime this morning (Sunday)!!
I got the moves :)

The family...💜
Jul 8, 2023 https://youtu.be/454IUUGNrc4 via lawlin72
Courtesy of Dunrovin Osprey Cams in Lolo, MT, June 08, 2023, featuring Snap, Crackle and Pop, the 3 osprey chicks.

2 days ago zoom meeting
https://www.youtube.com/live/rLI0_W-vt-U?feature=share via Dunrovin Ranch
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6863 on: July 09, 2023, 10:20:48 AM »

Yipes E4E - prayers for Sis n Mom
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #6864 on: July 09, 2023, 10:50:55 AM »

Dunrovin...they are there now :) https://www.youtube.com/live/hGb8VKW35_8?feature=share 1of2 cams

« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 10:53:00 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6865 on: July 09, 2023, 11:44:52 AM »

PUFF  Agree, the body is an amazing thing and they find out more about how it works every day.  Guess this is why people are living longer  ;)

EAGLES  Prayers all go well with Sis's thyroid surgery tomorrow.

LORI  Quite an ordeal to tag those babies at Dunrovin.  :o  I see they are doing a little housekeeping while at it  :D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 11:47:34 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6866 on: July 09, 2023, 11:55:49 AM »

Dunrovin Osprey Cams Lolo, MT Home of Harriet, Swoop with chicks Snap, Crackle and Pop will be getting banded sometime this morning (Sunday)!!
I got the moves :)

The family...💜
Jul 8, 2023 https://youtu.be/454IUUGNrc4 via lawlin72
Courtesy of Dunrovin Osprey Cams in Lolo, MT, June 08, 2023, featuring Snap, Crackle and Pop, the 3 osprey chicks.

2 days ago zoom meeting
https://www.youtube.com/live/rLI0_W-vt-U?feature=share via Dunrovin Ranch

Hugs Lori, many thanks, the Dunrovin family looks great!!!  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6867 on: July 09, 2023, 11:57:13 AM »

Benson, a abandoned cat who found his forever home!  ;D :-*

Happy Sunday Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie and All!

Eagles, oh my, your family is going through a lot this summer.... prayers for successful thyroid surgery for your sister. Enjoy your day with your mom and hubby.

{{{Puff}}} I pray you will be able to be treated sooner.

Lisa, I couldn't even see Aly on my Sonogram (ultrasound) in the 70's. I don't remember getting one when I was pregnant with Shannon.

Kb, bear and pups! LOL! I'm not telling him.  :-* ... gorgeous White Spirit Bison.

{{{Tig}}} a lovely peaceful Sunday morning for you.  :)

Clynn, another wonderful story about Rocky. I pray Murphy has many more stories ahead too.

Phyl, yes, Mike's home.... stunning morning at the Fly Away... cute Two Harbor pics  ;D ... Little Snowman eaglet is growing.

BL, your a writer, a story teller at heart. Thanks for sharing your stories with us, I feel like we're all dancing around that campfire.

Internet connection is slow today...  :-\
Have a good day Beakers!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 11:37:42 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

kbshcb

« Reply #6868 on: July 09, 2023, 12:58:55 PM »

https://www.presspubs.com/white_bear/news/local-falconer-rescues-baby-eagle-on-white-bear-lake/article_c42e29aa-1c5a-11ee-ad59-d36e8df41880.html?fbclid=IwAR2KjnecOePkrYPYvr7PMnOAM1XA6vlFJO7ZA5Nps9F74ouLx2g2BYPuUaM

Worth the read. a baby eagle rescued from the White Bear Lake area of MN.
I know Gail personally...from the Raptor Center.
and Taylor knows Bob Anderson..

LisaG1967

« Reply #6869 on: July 09, 2023, 03:30:44 PM »

tig - Your poor poodle.

tsk - LOL, your cat alarm failed.  Finger crossed "no name" baby waits.

Puff - Thank goodness you didn't get a ticket for that speeding blood. And, speaking of speeding...drive safely to Decorah!

E4E - Hope your sister's procedure goes well tomorrow.  Will say a prayer for her too, and hope she feels better.

Lori - Thanks for the updates and gifs from Dunrovin.

Lani - I remember only getting one ultrasound at 12 weeks, and that was it.  Nowadays, you get multiple ultrasounds.  Loving your cat greeting you have been posting!

kb - Thanks for the post about the eaglet.

Have a good night, everyone!  Severe thunderstorms here.