Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1054864 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6825 on: July 08, 2023, 07:59:45 AM »

some bounce

roses sprayed and garden sprinkler set, an hour ago.

i know its caturday, but:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpimLtM9xEE

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #6826 on: July 08, 2023, 08:02:24 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...........It's Caturday!!!

clynn - Thanks for the pic, and post on Rocky.  I love the cat coffee cup!  I hope baby doesn't decide to come early while I am in Decorah.  My luck, it will.  Aww, the fawns are adorable.  Great pic from SueB

karen - I hope DH2 is still there too, when I get to Decorah!

Phyl - That is good news about Jim's meds.  I am hoping Jeff lets me take his work laptop this year, as last year I just found it very hard to keep up on my tablet.  I need a big screen to see the Beak!  ;D

Lani - Sweet good night kitties!

kb - Yikes, yes that one looks to have an attitude!

Puff:D  see you soon!

kbshcb

« Reply #6827 on: July 08, 2023, 08:15:21 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1677430879893745664

Above is the sweetest Mommy polar bear and cub video I've ever seen!

Not a polar bear....

Just returned from a cool 63 degree walk with Ollie man...nobody really up yet too.

Tig - awe what a sweet puppy....

Mowing in an hour so as the neighbors can sleep in....I'd rather get started but I'll wait..a little pruning of things when done..

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6828 on: July 08, 2023, 10:22:49 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie and All!

Kb, adorable mama and cub  :-*.. stunning kitty blue eyes . Sadie and I left at 5:30am for our walk. It's cool enough to wear a light jacket today. It's 80 now and will be 99 soon. We're on fire restrictions after the 4th... take care

Lisa, when is Kelly's due date? Talons crossed nameless baby doesn't come till you return home.  ;D

Tig, adorable pup video ;D

Clynn, stunning pic of DH2... love Wild Heart Ranch pics, sweet fawns, all safe from the 4th and ready to be outside. Thank you for posting more about Murphy and Rocky from SMB. I hope Murphy gets to foster another eaglet soon.  :-* ... Mike's plane should land at Sky Harbor in an hour. I bet his car will hot from sitting in Phoenix. Thankfully, he'll be driving before it really gets hot. Temps in Phoenix will be 114 today... He'll be home around 12:30.  ;D

Phyl, great news for Jim  :) ... sweet story of Tommy the cat. I hope there's a good ending to this. 2 cats need a home.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 10:24:26 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6829 on: July 08, 2023, 01:19:57 PM »

TIG   That was so funny- the dog and his snack party friends  LOLOL

LISA  Looks like the AM kitty is having tea today  ;D  I thought about that baby coming early too  :o  But you know if you stayed home it would be late  LOLOL

KB   Awwww  cute baby polar bear.  Grateful for a cooler day.  We have windows open today.

LANI   I agree, I think Murphy has proven he can be a good dad.
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #6830 on: July 08, 2023, 01:28:08 PM »

kb - Beautiful kitty and those eyes! 

Lani - Kelly's due date is Aug 2nd. 

tsk - I know, if I stayed home baby would probably be two weeks late!   ;D  Kelly had an appt this past week, and they said baby was already 7lbs. 

Puff

« Reply #6831 on: July 08, 2023, 01:42:49 PM »

OUCH!

P

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #6832 on: July 08, 2023, 01:48:43 PM »

Sunny w/some clougs / high of 68 today

Doing a little catch up here as I didn't get back into the Beak last evening (sorry)

Yesterday at my Mom's medical appt., the doctor went over her recent blood panel, EKG, Cardiology, etc., and he is giving the 'go-ahead' for my Mom to have surgery for a bladder issue.  They really wanted to make sure that her heart is strong enough to withstand anesthesia for the procedure which will probably take 2 - 3 hrs.
Her surgery is scheduled for July 28th.

Karen - How does Piper do when riding in a car?  Nice that Piper's house training is going better. :)

Lori - Love the beautiful pic of DH2 on the Y branch  ;D

Kb - So wonderful that Murphy's Rock baby got released!!

Bazi - Love what you said about Murphy the eagle dad - well said!! :-*

Phyl - Amazing about the smallest extinct penguin in the live science story - thanks for posting!  Sounds like a good dinner last night!  Liked your sweet night pic.  That is good news about Jim's prescription!
Loved 'Tommy the Cat' vid!!! ;D

Puff - Glad you are doing better.  Please take care. {{Puff}}

Lani - Precious night pic!  Glad that Mike will be home today  :)

Clynn - Like your gifs this morning.   Cute fawns! ;D   Love DH2 - great pic. :-*   Thank you for Sue Bruhling - love the post.

Tig - Sweet vid of cute doggie sharing his food  ;D

LisaG - I too, hope that Jeff lets you take his laptop to the ATF - it will be so much easier for you! ;D

Kb - You are so right about the Polar Bear Mama & her cub - such a precious vid!!   Glad you & Ollie got out early for a walk! ;D

Lani - You & Sadie were out very early for a walk! ;D  That is the best time to go - before the real heat sets in later. ;)   You and Mike have a wonderful afternoon after he returns home. :) :)

Og - Cards tonight? ;)

Beakers have a wonderful day  :)

karengramke

« Reply #6834 on: July 08, 2023, 03:01:09 PM »

tr40, love the cartoon!  Also like the cat and the tea and the cats in the sunglasses!  Think the one today is the same as yesterday!
E4e, hope your mothers surgery goes well!  Piper has only been in the car on her way home from the shelter.  Then, she backed out of her harness and jumped into the front seat and onto my lap!  She seemed okay after that!  Not as anxious to go as others I havehad but that is fine with me!  It is too hot to leave her in the car now anyway!

Puff

« Reply #6835 on: July 08, 2023, 03:29:35 PM »

E4E  They gave me encouragement; latest issue under control - but now???

I was told yesterday my hip will be on hold at least 6 months and likewise any tooth extraction.   Not that I like pain. But waiting is just another kind of pain.  I'd really like to get it all over with. Oh, well.

P

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6836 on: July 08, 2023, 03:57:45 PM »

Murphy's Rock baby has been released....fly high and stay safe Rocky!

Fantastic!  :-*[/B]

good news story!!!

[/b]This is one Beautiful Finale!!  Had all of media covering it, too.  I hope they run the outcome film, now too.

Wimbledon was on Tennis channel up til now - weekend and further into ladder they switch to espn.

P

Puff, none this year's Wimbledon matches has been aired LIVE on the Tennis Channel, but the Tennis Channel has aired replays of Wimbledon matches after the live action was over for the day. All LIVE Wimbledon action is being aired by ESPN this year, except for today and tomorrow, when ESPN will air it live from 7am till 1pm eastern today and tomorrow, and then at 1pm eastern, today and tomorrow, it will switch to ABC, where it is called "ESPN on ABC," for the rest of the day's LIVE Wimbledon action. So, anyone who misses it live on ESPN (or ABC) might be able to catch the replay on the Tennis Channel.  There have been some great matches, and plenty of upsets.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 04:30:28 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #6837 on: July 08, 2023, 04:03:10 PM »

KB  Good ole Iner coming through in a timely fashion .  ;D   Great news on Rocky.  Hope the news networks follow up as well.

LORI  Great gif of DH2 :o

Yay KAREN  Good news.  :D

BAZI  No worries - Lisa prompted me in a PM  LOL  Thanks for the article.  Jaspurr adopted Daisy and Piper together!!!

TSK, thanks for the reminder about Daisy and Piper both going to Jaspurr's home! My memory let me down on remembering her adopting both Daisy and Piper! I totally forgot that, but now I remember Karen talking about them being adopted together and how different their personalities are.  :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #6838 on: July 08, 2023, 04:06:49 PM »

Baz, when I googled tv viewing for Wimbleton, the bbc  was the only channel that came up!  Y
es, I get espn!
Thanks!

Good news on Rocky!  Looks great up in the sky!  Thanks for the view on the y as well!

Karen, today and Sunday, Wimbledon will air live as usual starting at 7am, eastern time, on ESPN, but then it will switch to ABC at 1pm, eastern time for the rest of the day's live matches - just today and tomorrow, and then back to ESPN. If you miss any of the live matches, the Tennis Channel is airing replay of many of the matches.

LisaG1967

« Reply #6839 on: July 08, 2023, 04:46:56 PM »

E4E - Prayers for your Mom, and her upcoming surgery.

T40 - Dog vs. Cat...LOL  Thanks for the videos.

Puff - Why are they making you wait 6 month for the hip replacement?  Do they want you to do PT first?

baz - Waving to ya! 

Have a good night, everyone!