Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1002558 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5475 on: May 29, 2023, 10:23:30 AM »

Good morning everyone!

cloudy & overcast - little bit of sun later - high of 64

Clynn - Forgot to comment on the 'newly hatched electrician' Too funny  ;D
Thank you as always for posting the Collage - much appreciated.

Kb - Will you be taking Ollie for a walk?  Wishing you & Chris & Ollie a nice day.

Lani - We've had a good, but busy weekend - mostly just the regular stuff, but hubby worked on our back fence and has started his new project of building a new storage unit.  Wishing all of you a nice day. :)

Puff - Probably not much 'down' time for you with yard work/planting, and the ATF! ;)   Good luck with the water system & sprinklers - wish you would get some reliable help!

Phyl - Love the beautiful flag tribute you posted this morning.  Hope you & Jim find time to relax & enjoy the late afternoon when he gets home. :)
Thank you for cam pics.   Like the geese pic!

LisaG - Good that Jeff had some time off!   I think as the kittens keep growing, their appetite will want some of that kitty food! ;D

Tig - Hope you & Camper are enjoying your trip!  8)  Have you been able to use your new net?

Beakers have a nice day  :)

We will be having my mom & sis over here later for a little bbq.

karengramke

« Reply #5476 on: May 29, 2023, 10:31:26 AM »

Thanks for the
lovely .birthday greetings but I will have to save them until tomorrow! I was-born on Memorial Day back when the holiday was May 30th!   The government changed it to the last Monday in May. So folks could enjoy a three day weekend!  Anyway, thanks again.  Bbl
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:34:35 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5477 on: May 29, 2023, 10:38:15 AM »

Honoring and Remembering our Beak Family:-*

Leis and Flags, National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific is a national cemetery located at Punchbowl Crater in Honolulu, Hawaii.
It serves as a memorial to honor those men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces,
and those who have given their lives in doing so.

Happy Memorial Day Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5478 on: May 29, 2023, 10:44:47 AM »

Happy birthday Karen!   🥳

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5479 on: May 29, 2023, 10:58:22 AM »

Hi Karen I remember a few months back, you had said your birthday was on May 30th. I made a note of it. I was saving your 'greetings' for tomorrow.
In view of the fact everyone is celebrating it today...

Still dealing with a 'crazy' AM--- then Jim will come home with his left arm all bandaged up due to a minor accident at work. Won't know how bad 'till
he arrives home afgter 3pm. I suspect it has to do w/ his  age / meds related thinning skin getting torn---old age isn't for sissies. Nope!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 11:08:08 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #5480 on: May 29, 2023, 11:20:27 AM »

Happy Memorial Day all!

Already watered front and back/gardens and yard since 7am this morning.

Took Ollie man for a walk and finished my front yard mulching.

Now the heat will begin..

Just from inside the house, my now sunny side of front gardens....only yellow iris up just a day or two.
Nothing else yet.....for some reason none of my purple iris even blossomed in front....not yet anyway and they usually open long before the yellow ones.
Have no idea why...a majority of them were under a ton of snow on the shady side so....
My honeysuckle looks good as does my forsythia in the corner....perennials have a ways to go yet..

Have a nice holiday.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #5481 on: May 29, 2023, 11:27:23 AM »

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 11:31:00 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #5482 on: May 29, 2023, 11:37:23 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

kbshcb

« Reply #5483 on: May 29, 2023, 11:44:57 AM »

Volunteers made this happen at Fort Snelling cemetery, Minneapolis MN 2023

Lori - that eagle pic on the headstone is also Fort Snelling.

My father, my husband Scott, his father and brother are all buried there....It's very close to the Mississippi River so many eagles nearby. But that picture is now iconic....what timing for the photographer.
there are approximately 10,000 breeding pairs in MN..

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5484 on: May 29, 2023, 12:14:30 PM »

CLYNN   Always love looking at the collage you have made to honor our veterans.  Thanks for posting.  Thanks for your nest updates - Lots to watch.  You'll have to let us know how they liked being at the other Grandparents  :-\   Great greeting to Karen.  ;D

PUFF   We have an irrigation system - Was done by Mullermist.  Maybe they are just short handed and very busy.

KAREN   OOPS  My fault - read my calendar of B-days wrong   Senior brain!!!   

LANI   Thanks for our Beaker memory collage

KB  My SIL's iris all turn the same color in a mixed bed...ODD  :o

LORI   Thanks for your Memorial Day photos
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #5485 on: May 29, 2023, 12:57:15 PM »

E4E - Enjoy your BBQ later today.

karen - Oops on the birthday greetings...you can enjoy them for two days!

Lani - Love the collage of our Beak family.

kb - Yard looks nice.

Lori - Hope you are having a good Memorial Day!

karengramke

« Reply #5486 on: May 29, 2023, 03:17:22 PM »

Clynn, thanks for tge hanging basket of sunpatients!   Lovely and I can put tgem on the center of the oatio table!
I am so happy no one posted a y cakes as I am trying to diet and so far I am ng well,   Have about 30 pounds to lose and I will be done! Have had some edema in my lower legs a d feet , late afternoon and evening so the cardiologist has  me drinking 64 ounces of water a day (currently on glass 4 of 5, 12 ounce glasses) and  weighing in the am, before coffee, etc,  if I gain 5 pounds overnight I call them and probably take a second
Diuretic!  So far so good!   The other thing was to go very low sodium.  Between the two, excellent results!
Am loving this!   The water not so much!
Good nest round ups today! What is wrong with your arm?  Hope Jim is okay!   He sure needs sime relaxing down time!  You too!
Lani, thanks for the reminder of your home state’s cemetery  practice. I have a,ways thought that was pretty special.  Is Aly on the road?  Are you doing okay?
Clynn, saw the Davenport building collapse
a little while ago!  Looks terrible.   Btw, the electrician cartoon was very funny!
Weather has been great here, but the heat is coming back.  The high that has been keeping a lot of tge east coast dry is being replaced by a low!  Bi rain in the forecast just tge horrid humidity!
Mama finch gad a visit from
daddy this am!  Both looked at the nest and .i thought I had babies but not sure of that!
Have a good one ☝️

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5487 on: May 29, 2023, 03:24:04 PM »

KAREN   Cold you substitute a glass of iced tea for a glass of water?

Off in a bit for a barbeque at Barb and Tom's. Did a lot today so will be glad to let someone else do the dinner.  ;) ;)
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #5488 on: May 29, 2023, 03:34:31 PM »

Tsk, nothing But water,  perhaps with a tinge of lemon!

Puff

« Reply #5489 on: May 29, 2023, 04:49:55 PM »

Honoring and Remembering our Beak Family:-*

Leis and Flags, National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific is a national cemetery located at Punchbowl Crater in Honolulu, Hawaii.
It serves as a memorial to honor those men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces,
and those who have given their lives in doing so.

Happy Memorial Day Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Embarassed to mention I've never been to the Punchbowl.  Would you believe?  A few times to Pearl Harbor though. 

P