Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1002925 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6150 on: June 19, 2023, 12:22:20 AM »

Fun Fact:   The last day of this year will be    123123     LOL

LOL  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #6151 on: June 19, 2023, 12:28:53 AM »

Phyl, stunning sunrise photo... great capture of Anthony by Mp... GSB 3 seem to be doing well. Kami is on guard duty right now... I hope Thomas is okay .... sweet pic of your dad and you.

Clynn, I hope Ed and Erin had a nice Father's Day... M15 Best Dad's award is well  deserved. And Newman is now doing the same.  :-* ... thanks for Sea Eagle update. .. kitchen drawer LOL! .. new guy at Hellgate for brief moment today. Iris gave him soft chirps. I wish he'd come and stay.

Tsk, Someday you'll be going to Chicago or New York to watch your great niece perform.

Kb, nice RTH pics... the littlest one is the peacekeeper.  :-*

{{{Lisa}}} Love the family pic, mama and dad to be look great! awesome gift of Bradley's  ... beautiful setting for the shower.. great gifts and food looks delicious! Sleep well tonight.

{{{Puff}}}  thank you for sharing treasured memories of your dad with us.  :-*

Tig, we watched Rory too! LOL!  ;D

BL  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6152 on: June 19, 2023, 06:25:17 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, yes, Father's Day was good for both Erin and Ed! I tried a new rhubarb pie recipe, with a crumbly topping and Ed said it was delicious! I think it was the topping and that it was fresh rhubarb that made it so good! Talon and Bella love their Dad and Mom so much, it is a joy to see them together. Erin loves to tease them, and they love it! Ah, Iris...

E4E, my Dad also passed away in 2018 he was 87. He lived a good life, coming from nothing during the Great Depression and ending up with three daughters who all have good lives and the same wife for 67 years!

BL, sweet memory of your Dad...  ;D

Phyl, love the pic of your Dad holding you when you were a tiny baby...  I bet Jim loved his breakfast in bed!  What a nice gift!

Lisa, did the kitties let you sleep last night? It's always a big relief when something you are in charge of is over....

Puff, wonderful memories, thanks for sharing...

tsk, I can't keep up with Erin's family, I forgot how it was to be that young!  :o :o

That’s So Minnesota

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6153 on: June 19, 2023, 06:31:42 AM »

Good Morning...

Currently 71 cloudy  F  and  High 80F  rain, Low 67F rainy.

Just now, got an email from Xfinity that we're getting an upgrade to 10G and to expect severe 'outages' in services  commencing 26th. But maybe
earlier or later. ::)

Lisa did  the kitties let you get any sleep last night?

Karen shrimp salad  ;)

BL  :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 07:14:50 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #6154 on: June 19, 2023, 06:39:51 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

clynn and Phyl - The answer is no. If Misty would stop coming in the room and her whining/talking to them, we could all get some sleep.  And, there is no shutting the door to the room, cause the kitties scratch on the back of the door and Misty scratches on the front of the door.   ::)

Lani - Thanks for the kind words about baby shower and all.  You asked the other day if Mama was going to any Miss Fisher Con's this year.  Yes, she is.  It is a week after I am in Decorah, and it's in St. Paul, MN. 

E4E - Yes, the mention of Baby Scarlett was a pic on my Facebook.  Let me share the pic here.

karen - Your dinner sounded wonderful.

baz - Waving to ya!

Phyl - Thanks for kind words on baby shower and all.  Same charity as before...Wigs for Kids.  Bradley had donated 14 inches of hair last time.   :)

tsk - Cool fun fact....sent that one to Jeff.

Phyl

« Reply #6155 on: June 19, 2023, 06:44:12 AM »

Good Morning Mr. Two Harbors. Still got your head on the 'pillow' I see.

Jun 19, 2023 6:35 AM
Camera Time: Jun 19, 2023 4:35 AM PDT

Icvuri  to
 Malcolm tanksley
9 hours ago edited
He went into a hover yeaterday and returned after about 2mins or so, could be an accidental fledge.
He is doing a lot of hovering so he will fly around in the next area few days, maybe, hard to predict!!

Jun 18, 2023 7:27 PM
Camera Time: Jun 18, 2023 5:26 PM PDT

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6156 on: June 19, 2023, 07:02:12 AM »

Hi CLynn...   rhubarb pie, yum--- miss my mom's

Hi Lisa the pound cake and coffee looks really good today.   Thanks for the FB photo. I know time is short with the kittens. What's Misty gonna do the day they leave?
 Seperation anxity here we come...

E4E my dad passed in 1983. And it's a philosophical fallacy that 'Time heals all things."

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6157 on: June 19, 2023, 07:51:56 AM »

HI EVERYONE

65 heading to 81 and sunny.  We are in  severe drought conditions.  No rain until maybe nest Sunday night into Monday  :P

PHYL  So great to have those treasures from Dad.

TIG  Nice win for Clark yesterday

EAGLES  They were pics from FB

CLYNN   Did you get the scoop on the cruise?   When watching the PBS  " FDR"  there was a lot of the Great Depression that most of our parents lived through yet never really spoke about, in our family anyway.  Such a terrible time.    Somehow I don't remember our family or those of my friends ever being that busy.  Lots more structured things for kids to do now.  Beautiful loons

LISA   LOLOL  The gym on my bed was open from 1:15 AM to 1:30 AM when Lulu and mouse went through some gymnastics.  Then I got the jump all over me wake up call at 6 AM today.  ::) ::)   Now times all that by 7 for you.   :o :o    Mom heading to St Paul for Miss Fisher - fun.

Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #6158 on: June 19, 2023, 09:22:41 AM »

Severe thunderstorms here this am!  Keeping the high temp for the day in the lower range of The 80s!  Never seem to have just rain here, just storms!  Lol.  There is also a tropical storm forming in the .carribean!  Erin had his cruise just in time to avoid the storm season!

Waiting for hh person to arrive at 11 and pt between 1 and 2!   Lisa, I would love those kitties crawling all over me but they wouldnt awaken me!  Very sound sleeper once I fall asleep!

Hope you all have a good day!  Remember, Mondat is wash day!  Lol!  Tuesday is for ironing!

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #6159 on: June 19, 2023, 09:22:58 AM »

Partly cloudy - high of 63 today

LisaG - Thank you for posting the picture here too!  Both so cute and so fun to know that Scarlett will be new baby's cousin  :) ;D

Lani - Cute 'nite' pic! 

Clynn - Nice treat you made for Ed - Rhubarb pie for Father's day!  I had forgotten that your Dad passed in 2018, the same as my Dad, and they were the same age; 87!
Love 'that's so Minnesota' picture!

Phyl - Like the 'Mr. Two Harbors' pic!  All good cam pics  :)  So sad you lost your Dad in 1983 - I miss my Dad so much too.

Tsk - Nice weather temps, but not good to know your area is in severe drought conditions. :o

Waving hi to all Beakers and have a nice day.

karengramke

« Reply #6160 on: June 19, 2023, 09:38:13 AM »

Meant to mention Iris and her seemingly bad luck with men!  Oh my!  Clynn, also your rhubarb pie!  My grandmother usedto grow it and make pies!  So good!

kbshcb

« Reply #6161 on: June 19, 2023, 10:17:14 AM »

A river dolphin....almost looks like it's on a paddle board, LOL.

Happy Monday all.

Been watering out front since 7am...hand, sprinkler and soaker hose...have the soaker hose going in back now and will hand water some as well yet.

In the 90's for the next 5 days here and no rain. Also a drought with very little rain since early May and almost all days above average temps.

My dilemma: haven't mowed since last Sunday in back....with our drought it's not that tall and I hate to mow it with this heat, but I have seedling silver maple trees growing in it all over even though I did my best to mow/mulch them up earlier....hmm....
Not sure at this point what I'll do....wait till next week? or mow early before noon on a day this week.

Whatever moves me in the moment I guess.

Puff

« Reply #6162 on: June 19, 2023, 10:44:04 AM »

That's one good thing about aging kb  Lots of opportunities to pick and choose what to do and when to do it.   All on my someday list.  Sat on patio for 15-20 minutes and watched my robin family play in the sprinkler, puddles, and bird baths this morning, sipping my tea.  It's OK - I deserve it.  Now I have some kids coming in 1/2 hour to help with weeds and garden.  Guess I should get dressed.   ::)   :o

P

Lani

« Reply #6163 on: June 19, 2023, 11:00:20 AM »

TRR Sloth TV
NEW ARRIVALS:

Oriane, 3F Sloth: She was found alone and was brought here. We are monitoring her. Hopefully, she will go to the Release Site soon.

Sloth Preschool Updates:

Antonio, 2F Sloth: He's been gaining weight. Very active and has a good appetite.
Coco, 2F Sloth: She's been gaining weight fast. Soon will be graduating.
Geo, 2F Sloths: We have been monitoring his weight since we noticed he's growing slower than Coco.
Roo, 2F Sloth: Gaining weight fast, always very active.
Robin, 3F Sloth: We have noticed he has been trying to climb more and seems to be improving! He received laser therapy last week. Remember, you can support him by donating to his CUDDLY campaign!
Gonzo, 2F Sloth: We monitor him constantly as he is still very young. He started to eat leaves last week.
Jeannie, 3F Sloth: Her appetite improved in the last two weeks, and she seems more active. She's aggressive, which is a good sign! Hopefully, she will be transferred to the Release Site soon.

GRADUATION NOTICE:

Winnie, 2F Sloth: Winnie has graduated and is now at the Release Site for her last rehabilitation stage!

4 Happy Sloths! :-*

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie and All!

Kb, pretty River Dolphin on a surfboard. LOL!  ;D ... stay cool  :)

Karen, take care  :-*

Phyl, nice pic of Anthony's hovering

Clynn, A lovely Father's Day for all  :)... my dear MIL made the best rhubarb crumble.... beautiful Loon family  :-*

Lisa, I can't imagine keeping mama Misty away from her babies at night! I'd be scratching at the door too. LOL!  ;D ... your mom and Miss Fisher would have a blast!  ;D ... awww sweet pic of daddy's and their babies.

Puff  ;D

Lani

« Reply #6164 on: June 19, 2023, 11:10:54 AM »

Royal Albatross - 6/19
Happy World Albatross Day 2023 & a perfect day to announce SP chick's name.

Introducing Manaaki the 8th #RoyalCam chick.

https://doc.govt.nz/nature/native-animals/birds/birds-a-z/albatrosses/royal-albatross-toroa/royal-cam/namethechick/

Chick was fed twice today Dad 10:44 & a parent at 16:26
https://twitter.com/i/status/1670702810969800705

Mannaki  :-*