Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1003002 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6120 on: June 18, 2023, 06:21:54 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day !.

Currently  65F mostly cloudy . High 87F sunny, Low 65  clear.

Lani  sweet ginger kitties last night

Hi Puff

Cute cartoons Bazi/ KB

« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 07:02:49 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6121 on: June 18, 2023, 06:25:58 AM »

Mp Mom captured this yesterday of  Anthony 'hovering'  at Two Harbors cliff nest.   ;)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:59:55 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6122 on: June 18, 2023, 06:31:36 AM »

The 'Flyaway' on the Mississippi River this morning.

Jun 18, 2023 6:29 AM
Camera Time: Jun 18, 2023 6:29 AM CDT

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6123 on: June 18, 2023, 06:46:11 AM »

I found these three at GSB this morning
Too bad I don't zoom capabilities on my PC. I could ID them.

Jun 18, 2023 6:40 AM

Yesterday at Noon...courtsey our own STL

GSB 6-17-23 B59 & P59 resting on the roof @noon

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6124 on: June 18, 2023, 07:35:25 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE

63 heading to 82 and sunny  Dew point 53

KB   Funny cartoon  :)  Tim goes through that with what we think are stray cat "poops"  He then sprays a repellent in the area..

LANI    This was a graduation party weeks after the actual event.  Lots invited to the open house - most I did not know but did know family members of her husband's family who I've gotten to know through the years.  My great niece is now volunteering this summer at the theater group she just left.  She loves it  " Part babysitter for the young kids and assistant to the director"  LOL

PHYL   Won't be long for Anthony now.  :D  Stunning flyway this AM  :o
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6125 on: June 18, 2023, 07:49:20 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, The GSB kids are looking great, I hope the 4th one is somewhere safe!  Very red sunrise on the Flyway, Anthony is almost there! Good article on cats.

Lani, my cats also like me to touch their noses! Love the kitties curled up in the flower pot!

baz, Fatbit, LOLOL!  Made me think of this classic:

kb, looks like you will get some rain today! There goes another prediction... ;D

tsk, now I see the pic of Lulu watching tv with you! For some reason it wasn't there for me yesterday! We got a good rain last night, around 9:00 it was pouring and I think it went off and on during the night. Looks like a couple of weeks of HOT days coming up. 84 today 90 tomorrow and the next and the next... your Great Niece sounds like a busy girl, and full of energy!

Lisa, I bet you were tired after the shower! Saw pictures in FB, your food looked beautiful! Bet you can't wait for that little girl to get here!

T40, thanks for all the videos!

William smiles with his children in photo to mark Father’s Day

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

« Reply #6126 on: June 18, 2023, 07:54:15 AM »

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #6127 on: June 18, 2023, 08:05:58 AM »

Clynn - not sure if you are serious or not?
No rain yet and the following loop demonstrates what has been happening all night and into this morning.
So far, nada.
Words mean nothing in the weather prediction dept.....I only watch radar....in current time.
We shall see as they say.
https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/mn/minneapolis/55474

kbshcb

« Reply #6128 on: June 18, 2023, 08:25:31 AM »

First of the season pair of red tails with hazy sky background.

Two weeks earlier than in past years....

LisaG1967

« Reply #6129 on: June 18, 2023, 08:31:41 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....Happy Father's Day to our Beaker Dad's!

clynn - I was exhausted after the after the baby shower.  Very excited about seeing that baby.

tsk - Sounds like a nice lil job for great niece for the summer.

Phyl - Thanks for cam pics!  Shower was very nice.

Lani - Aww, the kitties sleeping in flower pot.

kb - LOL, your mower funny!

baz - LOL, Fatbit!

E4E - Sounds like you had a busy day.

Here are a few pics from the baby shower.  I know some of you may have seen them on my Facebook page.  It was a small, but fun baby shower.  I made way too much food, and Bradley and Kelly got some really nice gifts.  All giraffe themed. 

kbshcb

« Reply #6130 on: June 18, 2023, 08:39:24 AM »

Just gorgeous photo.

and Peace!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1669657817693974528

Nice photos Lisa....

clynndunn

« Reply #6131 on: June 18, 2023, 08:50:36 AM »

kb, well, from here it looks like you will get some rain...  https://weather.com/weather/radar/interactive/l/bf6dff92b2dfcdea92ec11f9d4530c164566f7ee02fbf671fbc028f0eb2dc67f

Lisa, everything looks like it was wonderful for the shower! There is always too much food! You and Kelly's Mom are the same height! I see Bradley has let his hair grow, wasn't it short for the wedding? Soon you will be able to spoil that little girl...

Sydney Sea Eagle Cam - Se McGregor - Welcome SE31 - yaaay!

LisaG1967

« Reply #6132 on: June 18, 2023, 09:11:20 AM »

clynn - I am wearing Dansko clogs, so I am about 2 inches taller in this pic.  I am a shortie. 
Bradley had his hair pulled back in a pony/bun for his wedding.  He is letting it grow again, so he can donate again to Wigs for Kids. 

Puff

« Reply #6133 on: June 18, 2023, 09:24:08 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day !.

Currently  65F mostly cloudy . High 87F sunny, Low 65  clear.

Lani  sweet ginger kitties last night

Hi Puff

Cute cartoons Bazi/ KB

Thanks Phyl  Remembering Dad - Miss him so, of course.  As I work outside today many tears will be sprinkled on the yard.  He admittedly was the major influence in developing this person (me).  Lost him way back in '83, only 65.

I have to share this. . .As I work on the yard and garden, I'm in the midst of his influence.  Big milestone happening - time to deal with donating the garden fence to recycle bags.  He hand made my red/black/gold oriental fence to go around the vegetable garden.  (Black pickets, red cutout cirles, gold balls as the top of each picket, and a oriental script meaning abundance proudly hanging at the entrance gate.  83 hand-designed and cut pickets of oak (?) I forget.  Installed in 1973, weather won the fight.  Returned itself to dust.  Plastic, wire, mesh, and chicken wire help as a barrier of sorts - but just never will be "right".  One of many house gifts he made, gave.

I have one lasting indoor momento that has survived safely indoors.  Dad was really handy and kept busy "downstairs".  The above mentioned safe object is my rocking elephant.  As my brothers and sister had their families, he made them actual rocking horses, rocking elephant (sister-in-law's fav animal), 5 ft high giraffe clothes valet for my sister's babies' room.   I never did kids - but in his ingenuity he scaled down the above mentioned elephant into a 1 1/2 foot hugh rocking elephant for me.  It still lives with me.  The fence and elie will always live in my soul.

Thanks all for your patience and for listening.

P       

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6134 on: June 18, 2023, 10:36:59 AM »

some bounce

((Puff))
Lisa... nice!!

KB... I picked up groceries just before we got our 12 drops over here.  >:(  I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. Sigh.

Making a meatloaf for later and his favorite french toast in a few. I'll be sweeping the street along our curb in a couple days... in honor of my Dad and his ever-present attention to this home he built in 1951.

And then I'll watch Rory hit a little ball around this afternoon.  ;D
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)