Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 448126 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5565 on: May 31, 2023, 05:53:33 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5566 on: May 31, 2023, 06:52:14 PM »

PHYL   I thought I would post a desert scene since it will feel like that for several days upcoming.   Quite a California girl!! ;) ;)   What a day and dinner.  Love the watering plan  LOL
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #5567 on: May 31, 2023, 08:31:47 PM »

Lisa, I could not get them to send from Facebook!  At least not on my i pad!   
Good dinner Phyl and lol on the watering of the potted plants!  Good rain today and forecast was for only 18%!   Humidity is coming back!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #5568 on: May 31, 2023, 09:23:46 PM »

Lani - Wishing Aly all the best.  Hope you get some much needed rest - you've had much going on lately!

Karen - Thank you for letting Tsk post your pic - it is nice to put a face to the member of the Beak!

Phyl - So good that you & Jim do all what you do to help the Eastern bluebirds of TN! :)

Puff - Loved your story of growing up and fishing at age 3!  Wonderful memories  ;D :-*

Hi Nr!!  That is great news - thank you  ;D :)  Wishing all the best for those 3 precious eggs!

Clynn - Is Kelsey going to get the green honda?  If so, that would be nice!  Love the story of how your Grandpa caught lots of Catfish! ;D   Hopefully your insurance premiums won't go up, as you haven't reported much in 23 years!

Tig - Vacation time is also for taking it easy - so take care! ;D

LisaG - Lol! Go ahead and enjoy your adult drink - you deserve it!   Such a sweet pic of Lizzie!  I'm sure she will try eating food in the near future! ;)

Karen - I think nearly everyone spent too much time in the sun in the past years without sunscreen protection. :-[ :(

Tsk - Uh oh - "back to cleaning"  hope you are not doing too much! :-\   Great that you had some rain for a few minutes!

Kb - Thanks for the GH owl story!  Nice pics.

Hi OG!

Hi Baz  :)

Hi Lori - Pat on the head for Destini. :)

Beakers have a good evening  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5569 on: June 01, 2023, 12:57:58 AM »

Whatta Day!

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #5570 on: June 01, 2023, 06:10:22 AM »

Good Morning ...

Barbie's ready to hit the road.

Currently  66 F   High 86F mostly sunny with Low 65F  clear.

Tsk Hope you have a good day.   We only 'water' when first planted.  ;) Then let 'Nature' do the rest. LOL
Friday Jim will tackle, 'trim'  the willow and berry bushes---the red bud is getting too big for her 'britches', too.  And, needs to be put in her place. ;D

Lani  been thinking  about Milo and Norman   and Sadie.  Lots of pets forthej

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5571 on: June 01, 2023, 06:20:17 AM »

Just now... DH2.

Decorah Eagles
Jun 1, 2023 6:11 AM

then  DM arrives...
June 1, 2023 6:12 AM

Decorah Eagles
Jun 1, 2023 6:14 AM

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5572 on: June 01, 2023, 06:23:12 AM »

Peek at GSB qu artet...

Jun 1, 2023 6:21 AM

#IstandwithEvan

kbshcb

« Reply #5573 on: June 01, 2023, 06:26:41 AM »

It's too hot and dry here.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1662700277726695424

Tiger Thursday.....morning all

Phyl

« Reply #5574 on: June 01, 2023, 06:28:52 AM »

From yesterday evening...Bandit and Choyln in the two harbors nest

May 31, 2023 7:30 PM
Camera Time: May 31, 2023 5:26 PM PDT

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5575 on: June 01, 2023, 06:35:38 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Yes, it's raining and thundering here right now and the rain is welcome! I have to pick up the Munchkins at 8:00, then I follow Debbie at 9:15 to return her rental car and take her to pick up her U-Haul truck. She has guys coming at 11:30 to load the items she is taking home to Florida and hopefully she will be able to start her journey this afternoon. We are done! The realtor came yesterday morning and he will take over what needs to be done to sell the property. Ed gladly took the day off today so he can watch the kids while I help Debbie for a bit.

Lani, Whatta Day happened yesterday? Garfield fell flat on his face into bed!

E4E, oh my no, Kelsey got pictures of the green Honda, that's all she gets! Kelsey is autistic and also has the mind of a child. She will never drive a car. She would love to have it just to look at though, that's why I took pictures of it for her, and Ed brought her out to see Kays house for the last time. She wants to know who is going to live there now.

Phyl, I am getting my hosta collection transferred to my front flower bed, it is so shady there that they will love it! I have never seen any artificial shrubbery! Good idea if you have a spot with crappy dirt... that's what the gal doing my planting says, my dirt is crappy. She is adding topsoil to it before she plants. And Miracle Grow soil in the hole before she puts the plant in. We shall see!

I have to get busy now, but I will be back after the kids pick up the Munchkins! They are leaving for Florida Saturday morning (driving) to catch their cruise.

The Munchkins yesterday:

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #5576 on: June 01, 2023, 06:46:47 AM »

KB just luv the tiger family this morning; sweet video. It's Summertime--unofficially.  ;)

CLynn  Whew! The last day of packing up for Kay. {{{}}}
the photo of the green honda is a nice momento for Kelsey; Good luck with the top soil and all---didn't work for us.
Great snaps of the munchkins and last day of school.  Safe travels to Erin, Sydney and Talon, Bella.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5577 on: June 01, 2023, 06:47:39 AM »

This is a real 'hoot' courtesy STLbf in GSB thread.
She snapped it yesterday afternoon.

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5578 on: June 01, 2023, 07:38:48 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

70 heading to 87

LANI   Whatta day?

PHYL   Never got into Barbie  ???   Good Decorah nest pics.  :)  Great capture at GSB  Little guy admiring parent  LOL

KB  Love the Mama and toddler.

CLYNN   Project Kay is done today.  You all did an amazing job.  How come you have Munchkins today - Cruise?  I see it is cruise related.  What will line your deck now if the hosta go to the front.  HUGE project transferring hosta.   Took me half a day to dig out 1.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 10:00:19 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #5579 on: June 01, 2023, 07:49:38 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Phyl - Where do you find your fake shrubbery? Thanks for cam pics! 

karen - I will send you a email with all their pics, and you can forward the email.   :)  Might have sent it twice by accident.  Let me know if you get it.

E4E - I hope so.  :)

Lani - Bad day?  Missed you in here yesterday. How is Aly making out on her drive?

kb - Stay cool!  They say we are supposed to be 80....seems like the real first hot today.  I am waiting a bit to turn on my AC tho.  It's still 66, and with a breeze.

clynn - LOVE the pics of Bella & Talon on their last day of school.  Is Bella excited about being in kindergarten nest year? 

tsk - Pretty June greeting!  Oh wow, you are hot too today!