Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 698529 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12270 on: December 16, 2023, 05:06:03 PM »

OLDGUY   Thanks for that clarification about Claire.   " Last thing Xmas ornament sees before it dies"   ;D ;D   I love Santi's laugh  ;D   Quite a big tent for Maru et al.  Beautiful Sisters duet  :'(

T40  That 4th compilation on the top was so funny.  Music really adds a lot.  Breed reactions to things - never saw those before  :o ::) ::)

BAZI   Brand new key - Remember that one  ;D   Yes I felt proud...Now the printer does the dishes too  LOLOL   So funny but I was still in my jammies at the time.  Yay to all those women at Goodyear!!

NICE brunch today - Tim's cousins who don't see a lot of each other.  Tons of food.
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12271 on: December 16, 2023, 05:41:13 PM »

Hi Puff glad the N365 brought back some nice memories.  Sorting thru photos is an adventure through time.

Tsk I have both  cable and wireless printing (for away from home)  ; Glad the brunch was nice and lots of food.

CLynn  roller skates and Trolls. I have two Trolls and several vintage Barbies, Ken, Midge and Allen and then I have the Repros . Vintage are 'ugly' in that the colors have turned and all.

KB  thanks loads for the Cheetah family. If memory serves, cheetahs are the only big cats that purr like house cats.   I've made BLTs w/ a slice of cheese u sually cheddar or American. Which did you use>

Lori tks for the Caturdays  ;)

Oldguy enjoyed the Caturday vids; always the Q-Kids; Walter has a 'Santa-like' laugh

Lani that looks like, maybe a Russian Blue gnawing on that candy cane.

T40 will have to check out links later. I'm sure all are good viewing.

What a dreary day here gray clouds.  Bazi, Puff & Lisa keep dry and all.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #12272 on: December 16, 2023, 05:53:14 PM »

I've had my chilli on low all day. It's gonna be g-o-o-d! Made some gucamole to dip tortilla chips. Simple salad with HV Ranch. And lots of chocolate afterwards.
 Jim has all the Christmas movies  stack on the credenza incl the religous. 

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #12273 on: December 16, 2023, 06:00:04 PM »

SEDs Everyone !                                   

#Istandwith Evan

kbshcb

« Reply #12274 on: December 16, 2023, 06:11:22 PM »

Phyl - I don't actually add lettuce when I make bacon, cheese, and tomato sandwiches.
I use 2 pieces of large sharp cheddar cheese per sandwich, sliced tomato, and no name smoked/peppered bacon.
After frying the bacon on a griddle frying pan I throw the grease out, butter both sides of a thick white sandwich bread from whole foods and fill: cheese, many pieces of bacon, 2 slices of tomato, and second piece of sharp cheddar cheese and fry both sides, flipping after brown.

Yummy and filling too.

BrokenLug

« Reply #12275 on: December 16, 2023, 07:38:59 PM »

I see the recipe for the weather a brewing.

Meanwhile the elves toil brewing wicked ale and snow devices that they will get hurt on.

http://tiny.cc/7buivz

Yes that is Pip sipping a cup of Java laughing swaddled in a Tango colored mummy bag.     ;)
U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #12276 on: December 16, 2023, 07:40:12 PM »

sunny today - low this morning 50 - high 74

I know I am checking in late today, but it is still 'Caturday'!!  I had some things to do this morning before I went and picked up my mom to drive her to her haircut appointment!    Then the afternoon was so nice over here, I went out in the back and got some yard work & pruning done.  We should get some showers next week.

Lani - I love your 70's Snoopy Christmas bell. :)   Safe travels for Aly and I know you can't wait till she arrives tomorrow!! ;D

Phyl - That was a different Nature 365!  Lol! the kitty who doesn't want visitors!    You have mentioned your vintage Barbies before and I bet your collection is something Really Really Special!!!  Good for you in how you collected and held onto all you had!!   I wish I had held onto my Barbies, clothing & accessories!!     Enjoy your wonderful delicious chili tonight!!

Puff - We have been up to the Rocky Mt. National Park too!

Clynn - I too have a few ornaments that my children made when they were in school, and I cherish these and enjoy seeing them on our Christmas tree every year!    I remember those toys from the 60's - I had all of those except for the Creepy Crawlers, but my friend had one and I was able to enjoy that way!

Kb - I bet the Fort Snelling Cemetary is so beautiful with the wreaths and so nice that the volunteers help out with such a wonderful event.     I want one of your BLT's with cheese!!!! ;D

Hi Lori!  Cute Caturday stuff!! ;D

Tsk - How was the brunch pot luck?  Bet is was delicious and a lot of fun!   Just read it was a nice brunch today!! ;D

Og - Like your Caturday post!

Bazi - Good for you in getting in your good long walk today! :)  Nice retro picture of the lady on the job in 1941!

Hi Tig, LisaG, Karen, BL, Emy  :)

Beakers have a good evening - SEDs  - sleep well.

karengramke

« Reply #12277 on: December 16, 2023, 09:10:20 PM »

Enjoyed the caturday posts!   Lisa, cute kitties in knitted hats!  All lined up! Clynn, great cat and the candy cane and kitty sleeping in the tree! Tsk, glad you had a good time!
Lori, glad to see you!   Old guy and t40, thanks for the videos! phyl. How do you store all of your treasures?
Lani, post a picture of your beautiful tree!
As predicted, rain began at z3 and it is still coming down!   Wind expected tomorrow. 
Hatch watch at swfl!
Seds
Baz your walking is great!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 07:34:54 AM by karengramke »

BrokenLug

« Reply #12278 on: December 16, 2023, 10:01:48 PM »

BL, why am I not surprised that your grandparents were adventurers! You had to get it from somewhere!  ;D

Clynn one of my most treasured things is them and their home in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ.

One very snowy X-Mas eve the power popped off with the huge fireplaces crackling.

There were 78 souls on board the house all accounted for at the time of the candle lighting.

Now U know this is when the good things are going to start happening.

The unofficially tallied total of revelers was 105 peeps in walls. 

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 02:51:24 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #12279 on: December 16, 2023, 10:16:04 PM »

Now here's the Grandma bomb 1st light.

Huge snowball fight and sledding now and pancakes for all after she said.

In her lovely backyard all 38 grandchildren obliged.

There was ham, bacon, egg and cheese fried in lard slid onto a Wagner's freshly baked roll with grandchild coronary precision.

Best A #1 NJ breakfast sandwich bar none.

And then The Wagner's re-appeared with the "days leftover" sundry.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 10:45:18 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12280 on: December 16, 2023, 11:47:47 PM »

Phyl, thanks for the nature video. Two powerful magnificent boys having a slight disagreement... Love the FOOD cat!  ;D ... love the Christmas ornament tree hanging from the ceiling. Sounds like a lovely night in for you, Jim and Maggie.  :)

Lisa, I hope moving day went smoothly.... and safe driving tomorrow.

Clynn, Aly stopping in Beatty, NV for the night... I remember all 4 vintage items, no roller skating for me.

Kb, gorgeous mama Cheetah and beautiful cubs. Beautiful and gentle sounds she makes calling her cubs to her. Looks like she was laying down when the camera shuts off. Awesome moments for the photographer. I wonder how long it took for him or her to build trust with the family.... yummy sandwich!

Oldguy, thanks for more info on Claire. Yes, I saw her introducing her lotion.... fun Caturday posts... Thanks for Santi video...

Tsk, I hope you and Tim had a fun day with family.... YAY! You got the printer working!  ;D

Baz, only in college basketball can 11 secs last two minutes. Sorry about the game.. So close.  :(   ... Take care.  :)

Eagles, sounds like a nice day for you.. we may have rain Christmas Eve weekend.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #12281 on: December 17, 2023, 01:38:08 AM »

One last caturday video...
Stairway To Heaven Parody Song - What A CAT Would Sing Instead   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waZ4Pt3kgz8
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LisaG1967

« Reply #12282 on: December 17, 2023, 06:54:43 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...Happy Sunday!

kb - Yay, the Wreaths Across America made it to your area.  :)

T40 - Many thanks for the videos.

baz - Waving back at ya!  Good job on the walk! 

tsk - Glad to hear that you had a nice brunch with Tim's cousins.

Phyl - Did you all have any rain? Jeff likes to add cheese to his BLT's, too.  Mmmm, now you have me wanting to make chili on this rainy day.

BL - Thanks for the weather info, and what a pretty view to be sipping a cup of Java!

E4E - Glad you had a nice day with your mom, and weather too for yard work. 

karen - Thanks!  How are you and Piper holding up with the rain and wind?

Lani - I got a text around 4:30pm saying, we are finished moving everything.  First thing I asked about was the cats, and he said they are adjusting and exploring the house.   :D   Safe travels for Aly today!

oldguy - Thanks for video.

Phyl

« Reply #12283 on: December 17, 2023, 07:02:47 AM »

...  Hi Everyone.

Currently 50F cloudy,  High  52F partly sunny,  Low 38 F 

KB Got it on the sand.  No lettuce. Gonna look for that bread or at least similar.  Thanks.    ;)

Bazi enjoyed the  Goodyear Aircraft Corporation in Akron, Ohio. 1941.  Sorry about the game.

BL nice family memories w/ grandparent's

Karen I have lots of 'treasures'--- are you refering to the Barbie clothes?

Tsk  you got printer working  ;)

Lisa light rain

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 07:04:47 AM by Phyl »

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

#Istandwith Evan