Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1173219 times)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #28935 on: September 27, 2024, 06:05:01 AM »

hi you guys its 56 here clear i had the weather channel on last night saw lots of flooding in florida. over a million without power i hope my cousin scott is okay in miami i have the key west cam on in here saw yesterday it was windy but they said no damage or flooding there jim texted our friends there i hope they are okay too.  i saw another huge money help for weapons to ukraine. unless something changes i see this going on and on. i am for ukraine hitting inside russia they dont like it and sure they will not then back off You started this and for what israel and hamas for what

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/8A055D5BCFF0
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #28936 on: September 27, 2024, 08:25:34 AM »

5:13 Great time.  Very cool and cloudy this morning on the North shore.  No big plans for today. I got some stuff at Drugmart yesterday.  I went also to Rural; King for some $1.99 bleach.  When I gat there they said it was $3.69.  So I got some other stuff instead.  Turns out they charged me $65 for a few things for gifts for Debbie, Matt, and Odin.  They charged me $30 for two little plastic toys.  A draft horse and a dinosaur about 4 inches high.  There was no price on them or the bin they were in near the checkout aisle, but I thought they would cost about $2 or $3 each.  Boy was I wrong.  Today I got another Rural King paper saying the bleach was only $1.79, and it has a picture of the bottle I showed the manager.
  I may go back today and get the advertised price.  I may take back those toys too.  That was way too much for two plastic toys.
Well bye for now EV1 GBU, Israel,Ukraine, and all who are suffering.

calhound

« Reply #28937 on: September 27, 2024, 09:25:54 AM »

hi joho came in to work on books and feed my cats in here that is way too much for two plastic toys! and they should honor sale price you have to do peoples job for them. jim had called this door window place they sent a flyer so of course he called it. man came out here and in these days that is job i would never do go to a strangers home he sat in living room as penny and brownie did not want him in the kitchen at all. he was a nice man did not have the doors i really wanted but i picked out kitchen and front door kitchen going outside for the dogs and no price till after all that and 30 grand for two doors! jim was going to use money his dad left him i told that man we need to talk jim said so high i said crazy amount found the doors i wanted in the first place at lowes and jim works with a man that -puts in doors. he need an ac and jim will do that. doors at lowe both 5 grand i could get a new car cheaper than those doors. we need dogs deck redone badly jim and his friend will do that buyer beware
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #28938 on: September 27, 2024, 12:37:32 PM »

Sue Bruhling
  ·
The Southwest Florida Eagles Nest 🪹 is still Standing and survived Hurricane  Helena 🌀 God is Good!! ❤️
Southwest Florida Eagles- September 27, 2024
Thank you! MLiz Photos for the update and your Video!

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1CeQePygii/

joho see sign about horse on fence there   :)

calhound

« Reply #28939 on: September 27, 2024, 12:43:27 PM »

johoward

« Reply #28940 on: September 27, 2024, 01:21:47 PM »

Those are pretty scrawny looking trees, and I can see why they think the nest will fall someday.
  I will not pet those horses.  I hope the horses like sand, because there seems to be a lot of it everywhere. Now I am heading for Rural King.  I will take the latest sale paper with me, and return those two toys. I would not buy $30000 doors.

calhound

« Reply #28941 on: September 28, 2024, 05:34:41 AM »

hi you guys its 62 here clear windy i saw on my local news earlier kc royals will be in wildcard playoff go royals!

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/8A055D5A915F?z=0

johoward

« Reply #28942 on: September 28, 2024, 06:29:42 PM »

6:08 Had a great time at Mary's triple birthday party from 3 until 6:30.  We had four generations from 5 months to 84 years.  Mary's neighborhood is party central.  At least four homes near her were celebrating today. Cars were everywhere.  We had seven and Mary's home is on a corner. Some were a pretty long walk away.  What a lovely day though.  Mild and cloudy with no wind.  It was great.
Have not heard from Karen today.  She was under the weather last night.  I was hoping she was better today so we could visit.. I will call her now. She said she wants to be alone for now.  So her I am.  Now I will go watch TV until about 10 or 11 then go to sleep.
GN and GBU EV1

calihoula

« Reply #28943 on: September 29, 2024, 07:07:44 AM »

hi you guys its i think 62 here did extra chores running behind on my ipad will post puzzle in a bit

hi joho hope karen is better when your not feeling well some of us tend to want to be alone what that hurricane did is heartbreaking

I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calhound

« Reply #28944 on: September 29, 2024, 09:03:04 AM »

johoward

« Reply #28945 on: September 29, 2024, 10:59:28 AM »

9:38 and yes I was trying.  No I did not take calls or do dishes while doing puzzle. LOL  Nice day today .  Lots of Fall activities going on now.  Wooly bear festival in Vermilion is today.  Dick Goddard was the creator, but has passed away.  Still a nice time will be had by all.  Lots of dog adoptions today, and of course the annual woolybear  caterpillar races will be held.  Looks like the weather will be great 70 degrees and cloudy.  Also the Fall tourist trap store cruise is today.  Lots of wreaths, scented candles, and the like will change hands. This is not for me.  I like Medina county's Fall color trip.  They mostly go to farms etc.
I usually miss it, because I no longer receive the Columbia local newspaper with the Medina news in it. I don't know why, but I think it is because I moved to Elyria.  I will try to get it again soon if I remember.
Bye for now EV1 GBU

johoward

« Reply #28946 on: September 30, 2024, 06:03:07 AM »

Good morning EV1.  Could not sleep past 4:30 this morning.  Not sure why. 
I have been watching the scary news from Ashville NC.  This is where my bear friends that were with me at the bear course last year and who went back this year like I did but a little later, live.  I sent them a text and an email asking if they are OK.  I sure hope they are.  I have not heard back yet.
Where you at Cal.  Hope you are OK.  I dred when you go silent, because it has meant some thing terrible has happened to you.  I hope and pray that is not the case this morning.
Bye for now EV1. GBU

calhound

« Reply #28947 on: September 30, 2024, 06:09:58 AM »

hi you guys its 56 here partly cloudy they say but it was clear when i went out to the barn at 3 am.  raccoonies run up to me for cookies and dog food. i let out penny and brownie first and brownie heard the coyottees howling she howled like a coyottee back. come here brownie girl hurry up an she ran back up the ramp on the deck to me. good girl. cali was not well yesterday i was pretty stressed out over there gave her some medicine she slept good all night and is much better this morning.  a mouse got in my room and all my cats were trying to get it. i was tired too i put out a live trap steel box had water and food in it. hoped that mouse somehow would get in it and be safe i heard it banging around got up and the little mouse was in it eating that cookie.   :) i put it my drawer went back to sleep for a few hours took it out let it go in the barn.

hi joho when my friend rachel moved to kearney she still got our little weekly paper she just had to pay a little more for it. its a little paper but has lots in it.  heard on indys radio the farm mo conservation looking for person or persons who shot and killed many geese left their bodies along the road i am so mad over that but mo conservation is really mad big trouble for who did that was in mo but not around here . i hope they catch them. why people have to do such things to any animal  chiefs win it again buy always on edge that one mahomes aired out there wow i missed first half out in barn doing chores did the brownies play?

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/82055D5352EE?z=0
« Last Edit: September 30, 2024, 06:11:57 AM by calhound »

calhound

« Reply #28948 on: September 30, 2024, 06:18:38 AM »

hi joho just saw your post i got an email from ra her family has not power she does but no tv no internet no landline phone she has her phone her daughter and sil had gotten her couple years ago her family has no power her friend no power they come to her house to shower she said it looks like a war zone there. i am grateful she and her family and the pets are all okay it is horrible to watch that on the news. god please help them i saw men in boats rescuing lots of dogs  the dogs were on roofs afraid  thank you for all those helping out

johoward

« Reply #28949 on: September 30, 2024, 06:27:08 AM »

Yes Cal.  Browns lost.  Too many drops and penalties.  Yay Chiefs!
I think I just need to call the rural urban journal.  Keep forgetting.
Laura and her husband who were with me in Bear course last summer, and also went back this summer live in Ashville and have a store there.  I sent them a text and an email asking if they are OK this morning.  I sure hope so.  News looks awful.  I see Ra is in trouble too.  Wish I lived closer so I could help more.  I would let them shelter here.  My house is small but dry and warm.
Sounds like you are OK.  That is the luckiest little mouse who ever lived, and seems pretty smart too.
I did not do puzzle yet.  Will do it a little later.  Thanks for posting this morning.
CUL EV1 GBU, Israel who really needs help, and Ukraine who is a miracle, and all in need this morning.