Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1115070 times)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #28905 on: Yesterday at 05:33:52 AM »

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #28906 on: Yesterday at 05:38:17 AM »

The International Photography Awards 2024 Winning Photo Is Entitled: Horse’s Ass and Clydesdale
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #28907 on: Yesterday at 05:51:36 AM »

hi you guys its 67 here clear

hi joho yes crow story just so very nice i put cali on some pencillian that i have a big bottle of it back when you could go in your feed store and buy it. now you have to get a prescription from your vet to do that lots of farmers around here not happy over that so jim is going to ask our vet to give us one when he comes to do indy i cannot take penny and brownie to the vet at all someone has come to my car if i take a cat get the carrier i cant cali either jim has to penny has a bladder infection and that penicillan cleared it right up cali has one now and started her yesterday and by last night she was so much better!! hope you get all the dogs there and back okay you have help let them help. wonderful what you are doing i gotta go pick up groceries and go over to harps and walk that with help of my cart then put all that stuff away

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/1C055D59F4D6?z=0

johoward

« Reply #28908 on: Yesterday at 09:26:08 AM »

6:10 Gotta listen to those "experts".  Two dogs and 8 cats are at the vet in Tremont area of Cleveland.  One big puppy was not a good traveler.  He barked and carried on so bad I could not always hear my GPS, which was at 100%.  Also, broke his pee tray in two, and I think ate some of the edge bead.  The only thing good about this trip is it was short.  Only a half hour of deafening noise.
Well I will be napping soon.  Someone else will be bringing them home this evening.  I will go see Karen for "burgers".  Never sure what kind she has.  I am almost certain they will not be beef. LOL.  I will eat them anyway.  May put on extra ketchup.
Now I will rest. GBU EV1 and Israel, Ukraine, and those suffering.  Also, bless the animals and bring them comfort.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:19:50 AM by johoward »

calhound

« Reply #28909 on: Yesterday at 11:47:47 AM »

hi joho just finally got done unloading putting away stuff went to barn did indy let dogs out let dogs in now on to the cats again i have lots of paperwork to do jim doing many ac jobs im behind what else is new i feel sorry for that big puppy sounds like pretty traumatic time for it. hope all of them did well today and find a forever home a really good home. if karen made you healthy burgers thank her and eat them. hi karen hope your author is better. long ago i limped so badly painful hip my mom felt so bad for me when i saw her on the weekend and we walked all over the place i went to many dr but no one knew what it was said bursitis sac dr hauss sounds like hoss he took an xray and said i had a bone spur there and each time i moved my right hip that spur tore my bursitis sac he did surgery removed that bone spur  i walked painfree for awhile he said dont fall we had the big dogs and they would be happy to see me even if i was just out in the barn came in knock me across the room well got knocked into a wall and so forth. and i fell off my horse riding with my sister she fell off too  and fell on the ice you know life stuff but now its years of bad parts and falling and stuff

calhound

« Reply #28910 on: Yesterday at 04:29:34 PM »

Passing Through The Needles Eye Tunnel ln South Dakota ~

calhound

« Reply #28911 on: Today at 05:24:53 AM »

hi you guys its 68 and says rain coming but i dont think today

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/CB055D4C2A09