Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1120242 times)

calihoula

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #27810 on: December 24, 2023, 02:59:00 PM »

hi joho well our weatherman saying now winter mix tuesday so when jim left for his dad at 9 am i went to walmart and would have to go in i was thinking this will be bad parking lot oh man bad looking for handicap spot but there was a car backing out of parking space right up close no handicap either ty god then had to pee went all the way back by pet food they have a single one it was vacant too ty god got pet food milk bread desert junk got to checkout five no waiting ty god
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #27811 on: December 24, 2023, 03:42:33 PM »

Santa in Chimney ... 31:51    57°   (2:34 pm)    Partly sunny.

I hope that everyone is having a good day.

Cal &  Joho

Merry Christ Eve ... 

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #27812 on: December 24, 2023, 05:42:20 PM »

yay brownies! just got done with barn it was starting to flood we are sick of rain everyone fed ready to lay down but saw brownies won 36-22 tomorrow go chiefs here at arrowhead i will listen to some of driving back home from niece jeanne for christmas jims sister got the kids lots of good stuff! all the kids! i dud same for her

hi neva merry christmas eve!
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #27813 on: December 25, 2023, 05:16:16 AM »

Merry Christmas you guys!

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #27814 on: December 25, 2023, 05:19:48 AM »

hi you guys in a hurry barn flooded big time been raining all night long still is suppose to quit around noon then start up again tonight but should be snow i sure hope so i could cry had my better clothes on so i can go see jeanne did best i could with it. jim is off till jan 2 he needs to go out there and fix it.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/54055D5005CA?z=0

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #27815 on: December 25, 2023, 10:39:06 AM »

5:43 wow! I am average. YAY!
Happy Christmas EV1.  Just getting started here. Slept a little late, but Debbie says she just got going too.  She is hosting us today.  So I am just on time.  Dinner set for 2PM.
God Bless you all this summery Christmas day. It is over fifty degrees here by Lake Erie.  Very unusual. Could global warming really be a thing?  I think so. I see some snow in Ely and at GSB.
 I guess Winter will be here tomorrow or Wed.
I am anxious to see my family at Debbie's.  Will be a small group, because Mary and Matt have taken Bash over seas to Portugal with Matt's family from Rio.  They will visit their ancestral home area.  Not sure when they return.  I hope Bash travels well for them. He is very active when he is at Debbie's house.  He does have his own seat on the plane, but it is a very long flight across the Atlantic. Mary will not get much rest, and she is pregnant.  Debbie thinks Mary should have kept Bash home, but Matt's Brazilian family are world travelers.  It is what they do.  They have taken Mary and Matt with them to several far distant countries.
Uh Oh! Debbie text.  John has showed up with the shrimp already.  So I have to pick up the pace.
CUL EV1 GBU, Israel, and Ukraine

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #27816 on: December 25, 2023, 01:15:13 PM »

Merry Christmas !

And, a most joyous and blessed day to you and your families.
 With love, Jim, Phyllis and Maggie, too.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 12:36:53 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

calhound

« Reply #27817 on: December 26, 2023, 05:19:04 AM »

hi you guys  its 31 here not rainy at the moment calling for snow later that is okay no more rain 31 in ice 41 in kviv

hi joho that is some trip mary on with a little one and all. hope they did okay hope you had a good time with debbie kitchen coyotees going at it.  i listen to the chiefs on the way home from jeannes yesterday offense sucks saw later on the news they lost at home again. i do not know if taylor is a factor for travis and not sure what is patricks problem but they are not looking like superbowl team yay for your brownies and yay for the dolphins so happy how much they love tyreek hill there. my cousin scott lives in miami wish jp could see his team now maybe he is.

hi neva hope you had a good christmas get together. jim said when i left to go to jeanne i left at 6:30 am penny and brownie laid at the door out to the laundry room then garage to my car they laid there all day waiting for me. i got home at 1pm. cali in the livingroom with jim and she was so happy too those dogs knocking me all over trying to get in my lap. jeanne was tired and grippy i was ready to leave there and next year i am staying home for christmas with my dogs and my kids period.  jim worked on the flooding in the barn the poop buckets we use are 5 gallon he took out 114 buckets of water out of the barn back by indy. it would of taken me a month to do that we are happy to see temp fall and snow coming now no rain!! jeanne bitching about snow i said well it is winter and it came really late but we are happy to see it come she is not have to drive to work but she lives close to her job and in the city they get on cleaning up roads fast they do not up here. why we got four wheel drive.
http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/93055D54EDDA?z=0

« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 07:33:44 AM by calhound »

johoward

« Reply #27818 on: December 26, 2023, 08:14:53 AM »

7:52 Hi EV1 I love merry go rounds.
 Good to see you all this morning.  Had a great day with Debbie.  She put on a real spread.  I mean WOW! There were just five of us at for breakfast and dinner which were kind of run together.  Three of us were snacking and browsing while the ham and baked potatoes were coming along.  Then Shannon with her car full of gifts and her broccoli salad showed up at about 2:30 with Brian trailing her by about 30 minutes. Great dinner.  Ham very moist and delicious, but was scary looking, because it came out so very dark.  I guess it was the smoky look which was new to us.
Brian's boys Nick and Odin finally came in at about 4pm, and we got into the many gifts Shannon had for everyone.  The boys made the day for me.  Thank you God for letting me see them again.  I appreciate each time I see them.  I wish they could just stay with me all the time.  I love them so.
Well a good friend, "M....", is celebrating her birthday today, and I extended my best wishes.  She was impressed that I remembered, but I had to admit it was FB who squealed on her.  We had never discussed birthdays, because Debbie told me not to after I told her women ran away after finding out my age. LOL!
OK now that is enough about me for today.  Have a few things to do and will say CUL EV1 GBU, Israel, and Ukraine.  No soapbox today except to say, Thank you Joe Biden for telling Campbells and the other CEOs to knock itoff with the gouging.  It is working.

calihoula

« Reply #27819 on: December 26, 2023, 02:47:55 PM »

hi joho its cold here cold in the kitchen here. thermo set at 68 i got flannel shirt on but cold getting ready. to go in barn indys big treat time sweets too clean up area sit hold maybe feed indy cookies thru gate rung. you had good eats see your grands i was watching tv last night when i laid down flipping thru channels went to hbo there was that barbie movie watched it just a tiny bit thank you god i can change the channel! yay good old weather channel

neva

« Reply #27820 on: December 26, 2023, 05:35:51 PM »

Carousel Horses ...  31:09    59°  (3:24  pm)     Sunny and a bit breezy.

I hope that everyone had a good Christmas day and are having a good day after ...  I am anxious for New Year's Day and all the hope and potential it stands for.

Cal     It sounds as though you were as impressed with the Barbie movie as I was.  Actually, I made no attempt to watch it, just going by what I saw and heard of it in the promos.    I have also reached a place, or age, in my life where I'd just as soon stay home for the holiday meals as go anywhere.  If anyone drops by, that's okay, but I don't need a crowd.  We had my granddaughter, her fiancé and  their little son over and it was nice.

Joho     How lucky your granddaughter, Mary, is ... all those chances to travel.  (I am part Portuguese, so I envy her this trip - well, my own version of it.)  It sounds like you had a good day.

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #27821 on: December 27, 2023, 05:21:20 AM »

hi you guys its 32 here rainy like  :( 26 in ice 40 in kviv and 50 in the barn.

hi neva i too am ready for a new year. not ready for summer and hope rains end your christmas sounded pretty good. mine will be great next time yes staying at home!! just have to get jims dad and his sister cathy and tim and their cat and dog gifts  cathy sent jim a video of hansel playing with that mallard duck with the squeaker that quacks in it one of the things i got him  boy was having a blast with it he left the cat alone and played with it. poor cleo poor hansel cause they are getting on him for trying to play with her she is pretty old too. i worried about that when they said they had adopted him but he is doing alot better leaving her alone. i will not be driving all the way down to the city alone and back no worry if jeanne is in a good mood or a bad one. i am done. spend it with my kids.  when i was young i liked to go places i was in good shape only had a few animals but i would not go out of the united states like seeing it on tv and stuff think well that might be fun but no.  :)

hi joho! i ate some of campbell vegan vegatable soup last night um um good i got a great price on it jim bought me a bunch of it!

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/C8055D5D24E6?z=0

johoward

« Reply #27822 on: December 27, 2023, 09:42:48 AM »

6:33 Not too bad.  Eyes are watery this morning.  I really must get new glasses I guess.
45 degrees with light rain at 10:15.
My Barbie story includes my exfriend "M....".  She has a special Tuesday matinee thingy, and liked me to take her to the movies. I liked being with her any time.  Doing anything.  We went to several very different movies.  One of them was Barbie!  I know, I know, What?  Just remember I did not pick the movies, and I would never miss a chance to sit in the dark with her.  Was very nice for me.
 Plus I really do like movies. All movies.  I don't care what kind. Tom Cruise, Frankenstein, or Barbie it does not matter.  I will watch.  I remember watching the movie instead of cuddling or holding hands with Leota on my very first boy girl date. Poor Leota probably thought I did not like her. 
Cal it sounds like it is getting just too hard for you to get around.  I know the feeling, and it is not good.  Still I wish for us all a happy new year.  God willing we will have some joy.
Neva, Mary, my world traveler, sent me some photos of her trip to Portugal.  If you will call me at, 440 662 3199, from a cell phone, I will send you the photos by text.  I do not know how to do images on here yet.
Ya know, seems I get kind of wordy when the bears are sleeping.  I sure miss them all, especially the boss, Honey, and her sidekick Big Ted.
CUL EV1 GBU, Israel, and Ukraine

calhound

« Reply #27823 on: December 28, 2023, 05:39:44 AM »

hi you guys its 33 here been rainy 27 in ice 37 in kviv and 50 in the barn

hi joho well since i left jeanne on christmas my phone been shut off and on a charger in my bathroom still there. i will try to turn it on later today and check my messages. i do not like scary movies very much i did like the exorist i had read the book first movie was just like the book too. my favorite movies are westerns. men so handsome love the clothes and of course all the horses then i love comedy one of my first date movies was the godfather.  i loved the star wars movies the first ones luke hans lela you know loved those.  just saw pale rider the other day showing said cowboy movies and then it had my  long riders when i went to the movies it was to watch the movie use to go to the drive in with mom and dad me and susie would have a blanket and be outside on that gravel spend lots of time pushing back that gravel. get is all good time to go. mom and telling us to squat down get in for cheaper price  :)

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/E4055D50A40E?z=0

calhound

« Reply #27824 on: December 28, 2023, 05:42:30 AM »