Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1120943 times)

calihoula

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #27735 on: December 03, 2023, 11:25:13 AM »

i tell you guys some of these dog shames make me feel better about mine

joho chiefs game got changed by nfl they were to play patriots monday night football but since patriots playing not so good now its eagle seahawks first time that happen all about ratings so now we play greenbay tonight at greenbay taylor will be there

Besides big names like Swift, Simone Biles and actor Tony Shalhoub expected to be in attendance, the game features some of the NFL's most-recognizable players in Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce on the field.
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #27736 on: December 03, 2023, 05:42:41 PM »

Fishing in Orange ... 29:58   
 Lighthouse Paralio ...  20:06       67°  (3:54  pm)   Sunny and no wind.  That makes for a nice day.  Sweater weather.

I hope that all is well for all of you.

Cal    Yes, some of those Dog Shames make me realize how lucky I have been so far.   I had a friend once, years ago, she left her half grown German Shepherd in her car while she went into a store, the puppy tore up her car upholstery.  A case of separation anxiety.  She really couldn't get angry with the pup, it was her decision to leave it alone in the car.
We had a good visit with Susan and Jon.  When they left here, they went to check out the place that they might want to move to.  I haven't heard what they think about it yet.

I agree with you about that Turkish guy, Erdogan. 

Joho     I agree with you about the inflation too.  On every point.  They are opportunists.
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #27737 on: December 04, 2023, 04:49:10 AM »

hi you guys its 34 here rainy  :( 34 in ice 29 in kviv and 50 in the barn i fell sleep last night so i got to miss the rest of that chiefs game.  i feel the magic is not there for them lots of the magic went to miami dolphins. i saw praise for hill miami very happy to have him. what a shame we let him go cause he wanted more money that really he deserved .

hi joho happy birthday i saw on my local news awhile ago jims mo tigers will be playing your buckeyes in cotton bowl. i think i saw that.

hi neva well when penny and brownie got dumped here i took them up to my vet in my car to get fixed jim went too and while he was helping me out of the car and up the sidewalk so we could check them in we left them in my car and they nailed some of my car put scratches by window in the doors. i heard them said oh no get back to the car i can get in and do this.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/89055D4B829E?z=0

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calihoula

« Reply #27738 on: December 04, 2023, 05:50:18 AM »

jim said bad call on chiefs i saw news said that too what can you do
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #27739 on: December 04, 2023, 05:53:55 AM »

NFL fans were furious at 3 unacceptable calls by refs during the Chiefs-Packers ending on SNF

This may have been the worst referee show we’ve seen in the NFL in some time

neva

« Reply #27740 on: December 04, 2023, 05:21:45 PM »

Missing the ball ...  20:43     70°  (3:53  pm)   Kind of overcast and no wind.   Nice day, so far.

I hope you have been having a good day.

Cal    What kind of temperament does  your Catahoula dog have?

Hi Joho    Happy Birthday!  🎉🎂

(J.W. Stephens)

johoward

« Reply #27741 on: December 04, 2023, 11:58:41 PM »

6:06 Good birthday. Saw lots of people and got lots of good treatment and four shirts.  I am all set.  Gave the distressed shirt to Brian. It fit him well.
Just got home from watching Bengal Tigers and Panthers play.  It ended the way I hoped.  Sorry for how the refs took away a very good game for the Chiefs.  Some offenses were so blatant as to be humiliations for the refs.  So both the Browns and the Chiefs were defeated this week.  Too bad, but it just shows what a quarterback is worth.
Thanks for the best wishes you guys.  I am sleepy, but don't want the day to end.  I will try to see some late night TV now.
CUL EV1 GBU , Israel, and Ukraine. 

calhound

« Reply #27742 on: December 05, 2023, 05:07:09 AM »

« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 05:25:31 AM by calhound »
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #27743 on: December 05, 2023, 05:09:53 AM »

Field Study Courses
Click Here to Register
Black Bear Field Study

with Lynn Rogers, PhD

Course description: TLynn Rogers PhD
Lynn Rogers PhD
he Black Bear Field Study courses emphasize daily up-close observation of wild bears to learn their vocalizations, body language, social organization, ecology, and how people can better coexist with bears. Courses are held at the Northwoods Research Center located west of Ely, Minnesota. Participants are housed on site for maximum participation and total immersion in bears. The small class size (8) maximizes individual opportunities to learn under the guidance of Lynn Rogers, Ph.D., as seen on the Animal Planet documentary "The Man Who Walks With Bears" and the BBC documentary 'Bearwalker of the Northwoods.' Daily discussions, presentations, and field trips serve to amplify the information learned directly from the bears.

Participants include anyone interested in bears. These workshops are life-changing for anyone who fears bears, unforgettable for people who appreciate bears, and essential for professionals who deal with bear issues. Click here for Participants' Comments.

Lorie Kennedy and Mike Johnson
Research Assistants
Lorie Kennedy & Mike Johnson
Lynn Rogers, PhD began his bear research in 1967 and will lead most of the discussions and field excursions. Click here for his curriculum vitae.  Research assistants Lorie Kennedy and Mike Johnson conduct fieldwork for WRI and assist with Bear Courses. They know the bears well, and one or the other of them will be present to assist during each course. Course participants are welcome to help them with their daily bear activities and wild foods analysis via scat.

Each course begins at Noon on Monday and ends on Thursday around Noon.

Course Fee:  $2,800 per participant is a donation ($2,596 is tax deductible). A deposit of $1,400 is due at registration with the balance of $1,400 due 2 months prior to the course date. Fee includes family-style meals, group housing, course materials, certificate of completion, receipt for your tax-deductible donation to the Wildlife Research Institute (501(c)(3). Your donation for the course will be used to further our research and educational programs.

Cancellation Policy:  Deposits can be returned (minus a $250 administration fee) or they may be deferred and applied to any course in the following year. Deposits can also be transferred to a donation to further our research and educational programs.

calhound

« Reply #27744 on: December 05, 2023, 05:25:11 AM »

hi you guys its 37 here 33 in ice 31 in kviv and 50 in the barn. i had a nice birthday did my chores same stuff i do everyday but got nice texts on my phone  and nice fun cards in the mail.

hi neva well calihoula not a mean dog not growling like penny she can be a little barky if she is eating she will defend her food for sure so i am very careful when the dogs penny and brownie in my room cali in the kitchen if penny and brownie get into it at least a fair fight but they may growl at times but no fight penny shows her teeth at cali i show penny my cane. i alway put cali up when i leave the house. cali is my dog jim tries to steal her takes her in his room but when i come back she runs to me.  like indy lol i love her my best friend she will chase a cat in my room sometimes but not out to hurt them. she is outside the door right now.  i dont let her in my office cause mr kitty has hurt himself i am sure from jumping up he is all better now but still i keep her out.  she still runs she is a happy dog. likes to digs holes out in the yard hunt for mice rabbits moles like a terrier i guess. i get on her for that big time get on all dogs for that.

hi joho oh i am so happy you got your shirts!! i hope they do not shrink up too bad for you!   :) well those games in the past now i hope that bad calls will be addressed.  hope everyone plays better. 

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/0F055D59760D?z=0

johoward

« Reply #27745 on: December 05, 2023, 08:20:03 AM »

8:13  Finally got er done.
Good morning EV1.  Cal, sounds like we had the kind of birthday we wished for.  So see you next year .  Same time, same place, God willing.
Skin doctor today for yearly routine checkup just to stay in his schedule.  I got a couple itchy places he likes to attack.  He is a new doctor.  I only saw him once, but I like him.  I miss my old skin guy he was my friend for many years.  I may make a note so I don't forget what I went there for like I did with my main doctor last week. LOL
Coffee, Paper, pills, blood test, and cereal waiting.  So you see who rates around here.  You guys.
CUL EV1 GBU, Israel, and Ukraine, and now Liz Cheny too.

neva

« Reply #27746 on: December 05, 2023, 05:21:26 PM »

Paraglider ...  39:17    80°  (4:15 pm)  mostly sunny, w/ no wind.

Cal    It seems I missed your birthday, and did not mean to.  I hope it was a good day for you.
            a Belated Happy Birthday, Cal.   🎉🎂     

Hi Joho
(J.W. Stephens)

neva

« Reply #27747 on: December 05, 2023, 05:37:02 PM »

Happy Birthday, Cal and Joho
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #27748 on: December 06, 2023, 05:07:55 AM »

EXCLUSIVE:Taylor Swift set to permaпeпtly reside with ‘soυlmate’ Travis Kelce followiпg sυccessfυl ‘trial period’ at his $6 millioп Kaпsas City maпsioп – frieпds reveal discυssioпs of startiпg a family

calhound

« Reply #27749 on: December 06, 2023, 05:21:38 AM »

hi you guys its 24 here 32 in ice 31 in kviv and 50 in the barn

hi neva oh its okay no big deal on my birthday that cake looks great! wow it was 80 there we are suppose to have above normal temps here next three days i think then back to winter sick of mud and of course will be raining friday sat and maybe sunday .

hi joho i wish travis might of waited till after football season to move her in hope he can keep his mind on his job and wants to keep his job. patrick sure cannot afford to lose another receiver.  i heard on the news awhile ago russia not going to release two americans WASHINGTON, Dec 5 (Reuters) - Russia in recent weeks rejected a substantial new proposal for the release of Paul Whelan and Evan Gershkovich, two Americans considered by the U.S. to be "wrongfully detained" in Russia, State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller said on Tuesday. i hope we pass on still helping ukraine one day i am sure it will not pass

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/17055D571B2E