Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 1122013 times)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #27570 on: October 29, 2023, 05:33:52 AM »

hi you guys its 34 here 34 in ice and 53 in kviv and 50 in the barn. so nice to beaver lodge hope they are all set for winter. i know what doc means by leaves falling one day i could not look over and see tims animals then big wind cold and now i can see all his animals and junk again.

hi joho okay they do know its your bike can you take it somewhere else? there is no one anywhere that can fix it? what is wrong with it i thought it was just your brakes. my light came on in my car weeks ago amber its emission light jim and justin ran a code but it could be many things they thought this harness deal put on it but it was not the problem so jim called that ford mechanic that fixed his truck taking it to him next weekend drop it off he has a machine that will tell him exactly what is wrong with it. smokie always had the emission light on. still does.  yay diamond backs i watched the pregame show so happy they got the win! i did not see the buckeye game saw some of the kansas oklahoma game yay jayhawks! saw some of kansas state vs houston big blow out 41-0 yay wildcats yay buckeyes and today chiefs in denver  weather man said fans driving to that game will hit big snowstorm  we got another big rain storm  it was cold but not cold enough for snow barn flooded again so i had lots of work to do out there jim was at his dads all day with his sisters they went to the bank to change his dad stuff he went too. then they all went out to eat

hi neva now your diamondback coming home to play you can go see them! :) on tv neva see them on tv one of the kittens this morning ran out of my closet and under my bed which has junk under it. then it howled wanted back in the closet all my bedroom cats who is that dogs not in there took me awhile but i finally got it by its neck and back in my closet on my hands and knees hard to do stuff  like that. but all is safe now.  maybe she ran out the barn door oops made a quick turn around back in dry warm barn. sorry maybe i will be back out in two hours docs update pics are just something else arent they?

hi alice

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/EB055D5C99D4?z=0

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #27571 on: October 29, 2023, 05:39:29 AM »

Oct 28 (Reuters) - The United Auto Workers on Saturday expanded its strike against General Motors (GM.N) to include its Spring Hill, Tennessee, engine plant, a move that could stall GM's large pickup production and increase its financial pain.

The expansion of the seven-week strike leaves GM the only Detroit automaker without a contract deal. Chrysler-owner Stellantis (STLAM.MI) reached agreement with the UAW on Saturday and Ford (F.N) on Wednesday
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #27572 on: October 29, 2023, 05:43:16 AM »

i forgot you guys yesterday when i was in my office feeding my two cats in here i was watching the cam i have up key west in front of sloppy joes i saw yesterday they had put up like gates along either side of the street and  tons of people lined up on sidewalks wearing holloweenie costumes some pretty revealing i had to go do other chores so i do not know what that was this morning gates are stacked up again at the corners of the intersection.

johoward

« Reply #27573 on: October 29, 2023, 07:49:57 AM »

Hi EV1,
Did not sleep in. Thought I would after staying up until about 3am watching Halloween movies.  I will probably be napping today.  Debbie is coming over about4 after she gets through volunteering at the Berea Animal Shelter.  I am anxious to see her.  It has been over a week.
 Rainy and warm here.  49 degrees at 8:32.
I did the puzzle, but forgot to note my time.  It was not a record I am sure.  I have a mountain bike, but do not look like that. LOL
When I read Doc's update, and see his pics, I am fondly reminded of my visit to the WRI in July.
I am thinking of going back and taking Debbie with me.  She wants to go.  The cost is significant for us at about $7000 or more.  So I have to wait a while and see how my year ends.
Well I started my coffee before I came in hare to get on line.  Coffee is for sure cold now, and my cereal is waiting.
So I will say CUL EV1 GBU GB Israel, and GB Ukraine. Please!

calihoula

« Reply #27574 on: October 29, 2023, 12:29:06 PM »

hi joho see i put that puzzle on thinking of you!    :) pretty expensive trip for you and debbie but they put that money back in for bears i hope you two can go its cold here 33 north wind spitting rain but it will be sleet poor football players in this poor chiefs 23 snow showers in denver said taylor swift will not be at game today what halloweenie movies did you watch other night i woke up channel surfed watched the exorcist what a movie that was long ago i read the book first what a book too! scarey stuff when it killed that old priest and then giggled i was saying you sob but young priest went to strangled it very brave putin needs an exorism radio in barn the farm said friday mid 50,s sat mid 60's
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #27575 on: October 29, 2023, 01:48:59 PM »

hi you guys it is snowing here it was not stickin and now quit
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 02:14:38 PM by calihoula »
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #27576 on: October 29, 2023, 01:52:04 PM »

BBQ Chiefs
  ·
The scene in Denver

John Christian
Not worried we got Mahomes
He loves playing in the snow.

3h
3 Replies

Top fan
Gary May
The Chiefs play well in the snow. Should be a good game for them.

2h

calihoula

« Reply #27577 on: October 29, 2023, 01:56:01 PM »

Harrods of London doing Halloween right

neva

« Reply #27578 on: October 29, 2023, 04:39:13 PM »

Crazy Mountain Biker ...  26:47     76°  (2:09  pm)    Sunny, clear and windy.

I hope your day is going in a good direction.

Cal     I watched the whole game yesterday.   😄😃⚾⚾⚾  🍾🎉       I will only watch a game on TV.  For me, it is just a whole lot better that way on several levels.      I hope your Chiefs win.

Joho     The bear course costs a pretty penny, a lot more than I would have guessed, but I imagine if Debbie was there with you, you'd probably enjoy it twice as much as the first time you went there. 

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

« Reply #27579 on: October 30, 2023, 05:18:36 AM »

hi you guys its 29 here 38 in ice 51 in kviv and 50 in the barn  i missed most of the game yesterday out in the barn when i came in it was almost five had chores to do in the house jim said to me as i came in chiefs getting beat up bad. so happy i did tape it or watch it spend it in the barn instead.  i saw on the local news patrick played and he has the flu now why he played i dont know but i did not hear any of our big players got hurt and out so that is good and i hope patrick feels better said he even had a fever. dont players get the flu shot?

hi neva! well you got see a good game  :) i am going to watch the series again tonight in az now. i saw on the weather channel for you it was 53. i hope it was that in queen valley too for them mules.  nope chiefs lost i think 21-9 had lots of turnovers just not good guess that man was wrong they dont play well in the snow  :)  but the kansas jawhawks played oklahoma and they played hard and won it!  :)  so now go diamondbacks!

hi joho! did debbie come over? i hope she did. i did not see any scores did the brownies play and if so did they win? i hope so.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/8C055D5B2895?z=0

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

johoward

« Reply #27580 on: October 30, 2023, 06:19:31 AM »

6:16  Happy Monday.  45 degrees and wet out this morning.
 I watched and promptly forgot how the Browns and Chiefs did.  They both lost!!!!!  So now we have to root for the Diamondbacks.  Go Arizona.
Debbie did come over for dinner.  It was great.  She spent a lot of time with her dog rescue, and had a good appetite.  We got to watch the Brown's game together too.
Yes a twofer trip to the bear course will be costly, but if Deb really wants it I will do it.  I like to spoil her.  I will wait until probably February or March after taxes are done to lock it in.  Half of course fee is said to be tax deductible, but I am not sure how to report it.
Will go now and have breakfast.  CUL EV1 GBU GB Israel, and GB Ukraine.

johoward

« Reply #27581 on: October 30, 2023, 06:59:41 AM »

Yikes! I just looked at Snowman.  There is snow on the bench and all the pumpkins.  I am not ready for this. LOL

calihoula

« Reply #27582 on: October 30, 2023, 09:11:40 AM »

hi joho went to walmart went inside got maybe mr kitty sweetness beds got per stuff have to drop off my car this weekend so nan can fix my emission light on order more to pick up tomorrow still doing highway resurface i hurried and got thru before they started. yes bear stuff tax exempt judy thron set me a deal i gave it to my cpa later i can look see where he put it. dang brownies lost too jim said patrick clearly sick and other chiefs too flu he said should of played using second string even third would of won. i think next game in germany i think that is stupid waste of time money worry about spflyin that far but if so send second string coach reid got to finish unloading go to barn yep go diamondbacks!

calihoula

« Reply #27583 on: October 30, 2023, 02:10:02 PM »

BODIES
Understanding how Dolphins-Chiefs ended up in Germany instead of primetime

Fans wonder if the NFL will “regret putting one of the games of the year” -- Chiefs-Dolphins -- in the Sunday morning 9:30am ET window on NFL Network “instead of in prime time, when it could have been a ratings monster,” according to Peter King of NBCSPORTS.com. No one inside the NFL offices “would ever admit it,” but “of course, there has to be some regret.” However, it is “pretty logical” that the game ended up in Germany. Every team now is mandated to play a “home game” at an international site “at least once every eight years.” The Chiefs “wanted its game to be in Germany, where it has global marketing rights, in one of the years when it was scheduled to have nine home games.” The NFL “doesn’t like to schedule division teams as international foes unless those teams agree to make the trip.” The Chiefs also did “not want to lose” their home game against the Bears, who are “scheduled to be in Kansas City only once between 2016 and 2030,” and that is this year. The Chiefs are “going to max out with six prime-time appearances plus multiple doubleheader appearances on Fox and CBS.” That “left two Kansas City home games for Germany: Miami or Detroit.” The league also had to “find a Kickoff Game foe for Kansas City on Sept. 7,” and that ended up being the Lions. The league “never has to put the most desirable matchup as the first game of the season, because the ratings are going to be solid anyway.” That “left Miami for Frankfurt” (NBCSPORTS.com, 10/30).

MOVIE DATE: The AP’s Ken Maguire wrote Germany has "become the NFL’s largest market in Europe.” Theater chain CinemaxX, in partnership with DAZN, said Friday that it will “screen the games at 18 of its locations around Germany.” The Chiefs will face the Dolphins on Nov. 5 at Deutsche Bank Park and the Patriots play the Colts there the following week. Tickets to the games “sold out in minutes

neva

« Reply #27584 on: October 30, 2023, 06:15:16 PM »

Lighthouse ...  32:46     74°  (3:40 pm)   Sunny, clear and windy.

I hope all is well with you.

Cal     I am just a bit amazed that Europeans and others have this big interest in American Football.  I hear there is even an Aussie style Football - our game done their way, somehow.  whatever that means.  I imagine it all comes down to $$$ and expanding the fan base.  For those on top, it is a business. /   My daughter says it was 40 something degrees when she got up this morning,  She shut down the cooler on Saturday and set up the furnace yesterday, thankfully.  She was our tomboy, and learned all kinds of things from her dad, even working on cars.  Of course todays cars are something else with all of their computer chips.

Joho     That is great that you and Debbie have such a good time together,  I sure miss my father.
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)