Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:31:36 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
tsk  Maybe tomorrow when I get cleaned up - I decided no Chinese until then.   Opted for grilled hot dogs.    ???

P

on: Today at 05:55:48 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by klhfarrow
I should have stated that you will have to zoom in on the photos, it's the best I can do with my camera lens.

on: Today at 05:54:58 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by klhfarrow
I hope this link works, I have a hard time with links and photos on these forums.

This morning (5/18) I spent on my balcony watching the La Crosse falcon nest.  I see at least two babies.  They were fed while I was watching.  The parents were very active this morning.  Changing watch, soaring above then handing off the babies food.   :)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/ZzwnCRR9

Enjoy!  Kelly

on: Today at 05:38:33 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA

on: Today at 04:53:30 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by johoward
North eagles are on highlights. The, Five baby, goose family is looking good.  I still believe the, one baby, family adopted the wrong way baby from the Decorah nest.
Very nice day here, but I am just laying around watching golf. Also, the Preakness is on all day too.  These horses look so intelligent, and interested in everything that is going on.  There is a lot of foolishness around the track and the infield.  Not so many hats as the derby, but lots of odd outfits.
I relayed  your dog shame to Karen and Debbie.  Laurie, my neighbor, went to the Greek church for gyros last night.  She really liked the fries.  I could still go there today up until 8pm if I get over being so lazy. 
I will go back to the TV now.  GBU EV1.

on: Today at 04:52:49 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
Well we just turned the A/C on for the first time - 87 outside and 80 inside.  :P

PHYL   Funny cat memes.  Well the guy with the large cat family is a different breed of human  LOL

TIG   Ours is a sold bottom as well. Thanks  I didn't know quite how to describe it.  Top half is screen, once the sliding glass is brought down.

PUFF  Funny you have a taste for Chinese - I"m just now leaving to pick up our order  LOLOL  " House Chop Suey and egg rolls for Tim as well.

on: Today at 04:43:45 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Live cam at DNN has been on Highlights for almost 3 hours. 

on: Today at 04:41:42 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by STLbf
Hmmm.  I must be missing some information.  Feeding wildlife, especially bears, is discouraged in Missouri according to the MO Dept of Conservation.

on: Today at 03:17:04 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA
***No cam today***

on: Today at 03:13:49 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
Yours is the second mention today tsk.  Everyone who bears with me and my story of the billion diamonds seems to already know about the new double duty storm.  I just got the same recommendation from one of my neighbors - you know Michael - he has one in a condo he owns.  Only put change in his unit.  He actually owns and manages building, but only put in a door for his.  While outside today another handyman said he's put in 6 so far this spring.  He also even recommended HD.  I'll be online later this afternoon.  He saw the scratch marks on the old screen and said the permanent bottom glass panel is a must.  Already had other people give it a good thumb's up, too.

Phyl When I finished  planting said pots earlier this week Thursday, on Friday I was gifted with dug up begonias and eaten up vinca.  I was just at my limit and stopped when I shouldn't have.  So yesterday 1st thing I did was protect the vinca salad bowls.  I used Repel It twice then and once again today, even though I saw no more damage today.  And, for my begonia pots I too use chicken wire.  I have a total of about 10 begonia pots.  All that wire does wonders for my hands.  Hard to handle snagging if wearing gloves so I use small pliers to bend it in and around the hanging strips.

Did lot today, was actually outside from 8 to 1.  Again, lots of breaks - and it was really too much when the sun rose.  So now I'm done for the day.  Have a taste for Chinese, but don't know if I can make myself go out in public looking like I worked 5 hours in the yard.   ;D

P   

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10