Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:59:46 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LORIDAVIS
Lani, sending you hugs and prayers sweetie...

on: Today at 12:42:56 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Edited

OLDGUY  Wasn't able to access the restaurant link  :(  Gosh Maru 17, the General 18 and Phyl's Maggie 18.  WE know a lot of older cats.   I remember when Bellamy was just being introduce to guitar!

Maggie is 22 years old or 100 cat years

on: Today at 12:25:10 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

{{{Tsk, Tig, Karen, Phyl, Eagles, Baz, }}} Thank you for your hugs and prayers.
Mike is doing well, he went to bed at 7 and I'm going to head that way too.
I am tired, and still sneezing.... cats staying away. But, when I go to bed, it'll be snuggle time. ;D
I hope you all had a good day. I'll see you in the morning and catch up.   :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Yesterday at 10:44:43 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc

(((Lani and Mike))) I hope Mike is feeling better and you both get some good rest tonight. Prayers for no delay for Mike getting to see his doctor, and for getting the best resolution.

Goodnight, Beakers. Peace.

on: Yesterday at 10:44:30 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116
Baz- Wow! You sold a motorcycle still in the box!  Never heard of a motorcycle in a box! Lol  ;D

Phyl- Good for you in getting everything straightened out with the trees.  I'm sure its not easy to try and stay on top of things.   Hope you get things all figured out with your Vet for your sweet Maggie!
Thank you Phyl; yes it was a safe trip, but I wished that my husband was going with me, but he stayed home as he didn't know the person who passed away.  It was an old childhood friend from the little town I grew up in.

Lani-  Thank you - and yes, has a safe trip.  I was nervous before I left here.  I almost didn't even want to go, but I was glad I went.

Clynn- How was your day with the Munchkins?!  Bet you had a great day!! :)

Karen- Thank you!    We actually had a pollen day over here!  My laptop always gives me updates and it had told me this would be a Pollen day!  Late this afternoon, I was out doing yard work, and looked down at my feet & flip-flops and they had an orange film on them!

LisaG- Sydney is cute having so much fun at her water table!! 

Tsk- I've never been to a Wayfair store, but we have ordered several things from them and they are wonderful to deal with!!  We only have good things to say about Wayfair!

Tig-  You sure woke early this morning!  I would have went back to sleep! Lol  :)    Sounds like you are having a good time.  Camper is so sweet in surprising you with a card!!     Just saw the card - so pretty!!!!! ;D ;D     Camper and his solo boat ride!!!! ;D Wow!!

Kb-  Good job in figuring out the problem with the mower!!!!  You are awesome!!!!   I like Ollie's pic out in the yard! ;D

Og- Thank you for all the great info.!!

Puff-  Thank you for all the help and info you give to the Beakers for the ATF event!  ;D

Lani- Just read about Mike and the day you guys had.  I'm glad he is home now and resting.  You need to rest too!!   Don't worry about getting back on here tonight.  You need to take care and give time to yourself.   That must have been a scary situation when Mike was having pain.  Thoughts & prayers for you both.  Wishing you both an evening of some good rest & sleep.

Bl- Like Jet Airliner! :)

Good night Beakers  :)

on: Yesterday at 09:41:54 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
Tig I'm loving the reports from The Girl.

The wisest best fisher person I ever knew once told me the act of catching a fish is just an excuse to enjoy a lake on the float.

on: Yesterday at 09:02:23 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by paulie
LB, Awww Bless your heart. You are a good sister wanting to be there to speak with doctors to get answers. Thanks for the updates.
I didn't know your brother was diabetic too. His body went through a lot during his covid hospitalization too. My heavens!
God bless you and your brother.

on: Yesterday at 08:56:09 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
My all time favorite aircraft is the 707.

The 1st time I ever boarded a 707 my checked next to me backpack contained:
• Bear strength pepper spray extra large.
• Long and short guns with ammunition.
• Coleman white gas canisters & all applicable appliances.
• Blades.

A to B  Dean Martin Whiskey clear ice and a fresh glass _ yes please.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2VOfchMAHw

on: Yesterday at 08:46:00 PM 
Started by MpMom - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

on: Yesterday at 08:04:10 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl

Good Night Everyone...    sleep well.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10