Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 544151 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6135 on: June 18, 2023, 10:38:59 AM »

Boo hoo....once again it went poof once the system hit what we call the 494-694 loop...the freeways surrounding the Twin Cities...my driveway didn't even get totally wet all at once...very light mist is all.

This has occurred so far all season...they will say storms in the area, but they are to the west or east of the Twin Cities.

Hmm....heat dome affect?.....and/or solar array panels in farmer's fields to the south and west of us.
Huge numbers of farmers have sold/leased their fields for these and some research has shown they alter the temperature of the storms as they pass over..

I'll believe it when I sees it...rain that is..

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6136 on: June 18, 2023, 11:21:44 AM »

Happy Father's Day to our great Beaker dads!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie and All!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6137 on: June 18, 2023, 11:26:32 AM »

CLYNN  Good words of wisdom this AM.  My whole great niece's family is " full of energy".  Can't keep up with them.  Great pic of William and the kids.   " Middle kitchen drawer"   ;D ;D ;D

KB  That certainly seems like a favorite perching spot on the tower.  Loved peacekeeper.  Bet they really have a sense of that.

LISA  Beautiful setting and on FB  - 2 other tiny babies??  Kelly looked cute.  What a great idea for Bradley's hair.  Has he done that before?

PUFF  Wonderful reflection on Dad and what he meant to you.  That fence was something else WOW

TIG  I sure hope a non-Liv golfer wins!!

LANI  Impressive lion Dad.
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6138 on: June 18, 2023, 11:51:59 AM »

some bounce

Yep, KB. The meteorologist dialed the radar differently this morning ... the map went from showing lots of green to just a few globs of blue... to show where the rain was actually hitting the ground. A big difference. I'm thankful we got a few drops of "real" rain though.

HAGD all
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #6139 on: June 18, 2023, 02:36:16 PM »

Sunny skies - high of 67 expected here today. :)

Please bear with me as I haven't checked in here since yesterday morning  :-[

Tsk - No we didn't bring some Chowder home with us following lunch on Friday, as we had other stops to make on the way home, and once we started heading home - lots of traffic - it took 2 hours.  We sure enjoyed it though!
That is wonderful of your G-niece to volunteer this summer at the Theatre group - I'm sure she is greatly appreciated! :)

Baz - 'Fatbit' funny!

Phyl - Beautiful Father's day prayer.  Thank you for posting MpMom's pic of Anthony hovering.

Clynn - Like your Father's Day post!  Sounds like you will be cranking up the AC soon!      Lol! Cleaned out the middle drawer. ;D

Kb - Nice pic of Redtail pair.

LisaG - Thanks so much for sharing these lovely pics! Gorgeous decorations and everything looks so pretty and food all looks so delicious - love the cupcake giraffe!!  Love the family pic - very nice!!

Puff - Your Dad was abviously very talented in all the wonderful stuff he made.  Wow, that fence sure must have been beautiful.  That is such a treasure that you have things he made for you.  {{Puff}}

Tig - Your Dad will be smiling on you today as you sweep  :-* :)

Lani - You & Mike have a wonderful day!

Lori - How is your Dad doing?  Hope all of you are doing well. :)

OG - Did you work today?  If so, hopefully you get some rest & relaxation afterwards!  :)

All have a nice day.

LisaG1967

« Reply #6140 on: June 18, 2023, 04:02:22 PM »

tsk - The smaller baby is Kelly's bro and SIL's baby.  She is 2 months old, her name is Scarlett.  The other baby is a high school friend of Bradley's.  He is 5 months old, and a big healthy baby.

Lani - Beautiful Daddy lion.

kb - I don't know if it is where our house is situated, but the weather always seems to go above or below us.

tig - Thanks!  :)

E4E - Thanks!  :)

Hoping the kittens let me sleep tonight.... Have a good night, everyone! 

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6141 on: June 18, 2023, 04:17:44 PM »

LISA   Little Scarlett with be new baby's cousin!  ;D  Sleep well!
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #6142 on: June 18, 2023, 04:29:27 PM »

LISA   Little Scarlett with be new baby's cousin!  ;D  Sleep well!

YES! 

Thanks....heading to the mattress ball now!  ;D

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6143 on: June 18, 2023, 04:58:46 PM »

Fun Fact:   The last day of this year will be    123123     LOL
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6144 on: June 18, 2023, 06:22:37 PM »

CLynnKnowing  you , Kelsey and Erin/family, Ed had a wonderful Father's day.  ;)

KB Indeed---only trust the radar; Glad the RTH's were spotted on The Tower, nice photo; adore MomCheetah and cub

Lisa cute giraffe of cupcakes.  Nice photos of everyone--- Nice donation from Bradley w/his hair. I think he did this last year or so. But, different chairty?
Here's to the kitties keeping the fun/games within reason tonight

{{{Puff}}} missing my dad too. He was handy  with tools , very wise man and devoted to his family.  He hand made/hand carved my first jewellry box. My name's on the lid---it's a treasured keepsake.
I think he's having mom's homemade German Chocolate cake today.  ;D

Tig dinner sounds yummie---luv meatloaf

Hi E4E This morning I made and took upstairs, Jim breakfast in bed---full English.

OG Ditto E4E---hope you didn't have to work today.

BL hope you had a nice Father's Day. Heather and their kids took Paul, Jim's youngest, to Mt Rushmore/Devil's Tower  and all points in between for a
long Father's  Day weekend.  Their photos are nice.

Thinking of and missing you,  Dad.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:54:09 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6145 on: June 18, 2023, 06:27:41 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6146 on: June 18, 2023, 07:26:14 PM »

Happy Father's Day, All.  :)

I'm beat.  Heading to the kitchen now to scrounge up some eats for supper.

G'night, Beakers. Peace. SED.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

karengramke

« Reply #6147 on: June 18, 2023, 08:08:50 PM »

Ditto Bazs sentiments rxcept I had a lovely salad and jumbo shrimp so am filled up,  Seds

BrokenLug

« Reply #6148 on: June 18, 2023, 08:36:52 PM »

I smile so hard missing my Father to this day.

His ass climbing a tree faster than I recollects learning

« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 10:13:13 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #6149 on: June 18, 2023, 09:52:50 PM »

LisaG - Hopefully the kitties let you get a good night's rest!  I may have missed something; smaller baby 'Scarlett' and another bigger baby?  Did I overlook something you posted here or are you and Tsk referring to something on fb?

Phyl - That was a wonderful Father's Day gift; to make and bring Jim breakfast upstairs this morning! ;D  Sweet picture of your Dad holding you. :)  I too, miss my Dad who passed in 2018.  I sometimes dream about him.

Karen - Yum! Salad with shrimp!

Good night Beakers - sleep well  :)