Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:22:40 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
Good Morning Beakers

Thank you all again for the warm welcome home.  I spent most of my day yesterday on the phone with Brien, as he and I are still going thru this binder with login and passwords that Mama had to different places.  Some we are making progress, some not.  He had also asked my to write up an obituary for her, so he could post that on Facebook, since there is not going to be an actual funeral for her. 

clynn - Yes, Jeff and the kitties missed me very much. WAY TO GO, Bella...you are a SUPERSTAR!!

Phyl - I did have a restful night.  I needed the sleep, and I am almost positive I will need the sleep again tonight. 

tsk - Thank you again for the beautiful prayer shawl.  I love it, and cried the whole time I read your enclosed notes.  After I wrote something up about Mama's life and sent it to him.  He replied back to me with this.  Such a nice guy!
Wonderful Thank you.
Perfect.
I’ll let you know once I’m done.
Glad you got home safely. ❤️

kb - Your flowers are beautiful!

oldguy - Thank you for the videos.  Sounds like you have been busy at work.

Lani - Sorry to hear about your washer.  Sounds like us with the ice maker.  I was actually late leaving the house on Tuesday morning to head to Alabama, cause I was waiting for Sears to get here!  They have to come back this Tues to repair the maker, as they needed to order parts. 

karen - I keep waiting for the phone to ring at 11am my time, as that is what time Mama usually called, and she would say every day...What ya doing....the birds?  LOL, she meant watching the Decorah eagles....it was a running joke.  I am sure I will still be talking to her in my head.  I have already done that a few times.

Phyl - Awww, the phone calls to your Mom. 

BrokenLug - Thanks for finding that post about my Mama.  :-*  My brother and I used one of those pics from the obit I had written up for him to post on Facebook.

Puff, tig and all - Morning  :)

on: Today at 08:14:03 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
kb, nothing about the wild pigs in that link that I could find!  And what is up with Canada?

tsk, I am just amazed at all of the beautiful places in the US that I didn't even know about.  Some I have been to and they are beautiful!

I have been to this one but I was in 6th grade!
Petrified Forest National Park, AZ

https://www.fieldandstream.com/conservation/wild-pig-habitat-connectivity-study/ Here it is.
The other one must have posted cause I was at the end of this article

on: Today at 08:10:22 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
kb, nothing about the wild pigs in that link that I could find!  And what is up with Canada?

tsk, I am just amazed at all of the beautiful places in the US that I didn't even know about.  Some I have been to and they are beautiful!

I have been to this one but I was in 6th grade!
Petrified Forest National Park, AZ

on: Today at 08:09:23 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by LBLNJ0668
The sun is out!!!!!! Pefect morning for walk

on: Today at 07:28:14 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb

A grey-headed lovebird.

Happy Sunday!

https://www.fieldandstream.com/conservation/wild-pig-habitat-connectivity-study/..coming to Minnesota among other Northern States.

OH CANADA: out of control wildfires and now this?..

tsk - I wish I'd been able to partake in some "grief counseling" after Scott died. Unfortunately we were in lock downs at the time...and for a very long time they were unavailable

on: Today at 06:59:58 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Wow Bella!   You are quite the star! 
Eagles, good to see you yesterday!

on: Today at 06:42:27 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34

PHYL   Good that you talked it out with those you trust about your grieving process.  My friend in Fl who lost her husband last fall got a grief counselor from the Hospice who was wonderful and this week he was willing to " let her go" but to come back any time.  He was a minister and explained so many things that were happening to her.  Altho leary at first, she said it was the best thing she ever did.
Bright cheery Sunday AM pic.   Got curious about gulls 365- About 50 species world wide.

BL  Sounds like a good black bass fishing adventure.  ;D

LANI   So glad you are feeling better and up to a catch up with Sis.  ;D

CLYNN   " all of us confused imperfections.."  ;) ;)   Bella - you go girl!!!   I used to call Mom every day at 3 PM about the last 10 years of her life.  Still think of her about that time every day.  :(    Both Tim and I have always lived in homes with front storm doors with screens - for that cross breeze - Guess when older homes didn't have A/C this may have been common.  Thanks for posting those striking picks of our USA

on: Today at 06:19:54 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Good Morning Beakers!

karen, wow, so surprised to see you and piper here so early! Usually it's Lani and BL I see! 

Bella's last soccer game for the spring season, she made 5 of the 6 total goals!

BL, you have been a fishin' maniac these last few weeks! You seem to know all the good places!  Is this you???

Lani, glad to hear you are feeling better! Are you able to take that migraine prescription that Lady Gaga advertises? How is your sister doing?  I almost turned the A/C on yesterday but didn't since it cooled off during the night. Lots of days in the 70s coming with possible showers!

Phyl, awww, you really missed your daily talks with your Mom... I talk to my Mom every Wednesday and Sunday, and in between if necessary. Kelsey is like clockwork calling Grandma on those days, I talk with her when Kelsey is done. It will be hard when she is gone, especially for Kelsey. She still talks about Kay and their trips to Menards. Love the sounds in the 365!  Cute little Bee lady! Will read about the peppers later! Cheery good morning flowers!

Puff, I think we need to see pictures of all of your yard labor! Maybe in a month when it is all growing well? I agree, the sun makes it unbearable, I like to go out in the mornings. My main flower garden is on the west side of the house, so no sun until noon. Then I work in the back in the late afternoon. I haven't seen any rodent damage yet... (knock on wood). I think I have some Repels All in the little shed just in case!

kb, tig, happy mowing today. I am glad you are both able!

tsk, I have the same kind of storm door that you had, and I have never put the screen in. Many times I wished we could have a breeze come through, but I wanted the full view. It's about time to replace the door and I am going to get one like yours. Glass on the bottom, a must for the kitty viewing!

The most photographed and photogenic
view of the Monument Valley, Arizona
            Shiprock Peak, New Mexico

on: Today at 06:18:01 AM 
Started by calhound - Last post by calhound
hi you guys its 64 here i think no rain today but after 4 pm rain and weather lady said rain monday big storms tues high winds ya ya ya you say that all the time! i heard on the radio houston area out of power and be almost a 100 today my cousin janice lives in houston area so i need to see if she is okay if not her son will get her and take her to their home an her little dog too of course. we be huge dogs lovers. on my dads side of family

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/BE055D552D4D

on: Today at 05:55:58 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Non-premium article

Are chili peppers getting less spicy? The truth is complicated.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/article/chili-peppers-jalapeno-serrano-sriracha-spicy?rid=EBE150D77D2DB51479B2E2AEE712FBB9&cmpid=org=ngp::mc=crm-email::src=ngp::cmp=editorial::add=Daily_NL_Friday_Science_20240510

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10