Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:01:08 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
KAREN   That will be a good project for your helper to do with you.  Ah, then to sit on a clean porch and enjoy a cup of tea.  ;)

Picking up Barb soon and we are headed north to Wilmette ( about 30 minutes) for the first of its kind Wayfair store which opened last week.  We're both curious.  I've never ordered from them.

on: Today at 09:45:03 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Phyl
Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-05-29-a-world-in-a-drop
https://www.nature365.tv

on: Today at 09:28:47 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
Good Morning Beakers

baz - Thanks for sharing your story about when you learned to fly.  Thank you for thinking of me.  Bradley must get that "weather gene" from my mama.  I will text him about the upcoming weather or how was the weather, and I always get...what weather?   ;D  Sounds like your bad weather was worse than ours.  We just had lots of thunder and lightening.  I didn't hear any hail. 

karen - Thanks for the kind words on Sydney.  Glad to hear that the rain gave you some cooler weather.  It did here too yesterday.  I was able to open the windows till mid-afternoon.

E4E - Bradley said, she really did like the water table.  :)

Lani
- Oh no, hope you are feeling better this morning.  Wow, the Trempealeau kiddos sure have grown.  I have not peeked in on them in a while.

clynn
- Thanks for the link from karen on the bird migration.  Wow, great pic of Finn! 
Yes, she really liked her table, and I know its hard to see too, but her lil swimsuit Bradley got it at Buc-ees.  It's got Buc-ee all over it.   ;D

tsk - Morning  :)

Phyl - Sorry about your post, and thank for kind words on Sydney.

on: Today at 09:24:37 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Just saw a note on my dog forum that said, I don’t normally brag about my expensive trip. s but I just came back from my vet!    Thought you would like this, Phyl!

on: Today at 08:34:50 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Good Morning!  74 going to 90!

Sunny all day!  Will  e playing in the water today!  Like all kids, I love it!  Cleaning the porch with housekeeper!  She will hose it down!  Get all the remaining yellow pollen off the floor!  Yipee!
Clynn, thanks for posting the link!  Birds are in the move!  My finch couple seem to stay around.  They have been here for several years, perching on the ledge above the front door upper windows,  they frequently look in and used to watch the shih tzus.  I wave at them
.Eagles., safe drive.

on: Today at 07:49:02 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
DING & DARLING
May 29, 2024

They named the 2 chicks Ding and Darling.
Looks to me like a boy and a girl, one is bigger.

on: Today at 07:04:01 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Good Morning Everyone !   

Currently: 62F sunny , High  78F sunny,  Low 55F

I lost my post twice,  already.  Giving it a go from memory

Baz not to worry I love Nature too much to cut my trees down right now. In Nashville area wild bird nesting season ends about 7-27.
LOL Those little bluebird nesters will give mea 'run' trying to catch them in my view finder.

CLynn
It's Wednesday---have fun with the Munchkins

Lisa cute little Sydney

Lani tks for the Royal Albie update

{{{Eagles}}} safe traveling

Dina, Sauces nest Channel Islands, California   5-19-21

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.  Greenfield, IA;Laken Riley, all those like her and family .
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

on: Today at 07:03:17 AM 
Started by LORIDAVIS - Last post by shep
May 29, 2024
The 2 chicks are growing normally

on: Today at 07:01:01 AM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by shep
May 29
They spent the night on the roof - never re-entered box.
Mom fed them outside box

on: Today at 06:29:01 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34

EAGLES  Will look for you later.. :(

LANI   I always get a look when I sneeze multiple times.  ;)

CLYNN  Thanks for the stroller cover explanation.  That keeps them contained.  Thanks for Karen's link to bird migration.  Have fun today with the kids. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10