Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:05:46 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Eagles provided three or four fresh fish about 6:00 this morning, so both eaglets and the parents had breakfast together.
Closeup of DNF looking damp but gorgeous.  And a male goldfinch feeding nearby, molting into brilliant summer breeding plumage.

on: Today at 11:41:00 AM 
Started by PinkEagle - Last post by STLbf
Three BEs spent a couple of hours on the fallen tree this morning.  Great views from the cam ops, and thanks so much for all you do to keep us watchers entertained and educated!    :D

on: Today at 11:38:38 AM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Yes, U-09 is going to be fully adult by the end of this summer, and we can hope for a successful breeding season in 2025.

Wild columbine in bloom now at the GSB bluffs for wildflower lovers.

on: Today at 11:36:52 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
The Dali  is now in port.,  yea!  The krrt is olen for business, I think!   Bbl

on: Today at 11:35:02 AM 
Started by PeepSpy - Last post by Lani

A new season at Atlantic Puffin Burrow cam - Dad Willi taking care of egg duties, while Mom Milli is taking a break.

on: Today at 11:34:18 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

A new season at Atlantic Puffin Burrow cam - Dad Willi taking care of egg duties, while Mom Milli is taking a break.

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Puff, I asked my Navajo friend, as well as Aly who has close ties with a Navajo client here in Payson. It may not be the answer you had hoped for, sorry  :(  "The magic and spirit of your beautiful wind chime has lived out its purpose for which it was created. It is time for you to move forward." No one from the Navajo Nation will redo it....you can ask someone who makes wind chimes to remake it, here's a video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mexH4cuV3xo

Clynn, colorful morning posts.... looking forward to finding out NG's new name. I hope it's Finnegan/Finn.... looking forward to munchkin pics.... stunning az pic... thanks for dragonflies article. They are so beautiful.

Phyl, thanks for Frank Sinatra ice info, Mike has his martinis like Ol' Blue eyes! .. interesting article on the eyes, medical breakthroughs are exciting, thanks I'll read it more thoroughly and share it with others.... love the dog and cat shames.

{{{Lisa}}} everyone grieves in their own way and time.... one day and night at a time  :-*

Tig awww, sorry no Rosie this week.... looking forward to your lake pics.

Kb, stunning dragonfly! Good luck with your appt tomorrow.

on: Today at 10:59:08 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
CLYNN- tks for update on Iris. Hopefully, we'll soon get a name for 'NG"; pretty theme color in your AM post

TIG- sorry you'll  not have Rosie for a visit she sounds like such a sweet little dog; a trip to the lake--how nice and relaxing

on: Today at 10:46:11 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
bounce

Thanx for the info on tinnitus. I'll keep track when I don't plan to drink coffee next week at the lake, as I need to pack very lightly. I'll need to bring some melatonin though, as I am used to falling asleep to the TV.
BTW, Rosie didn't make it here... Mom n Dad decided not to leave town.

BBL

on: Today at 10:42:05 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
KB  Beauty of a dragon fly. :o   A lot of folks have good results with melatonin. You may be surprised what an ENT can dig out of your ear - " Oh I can hear again"  That's what has happened to me in the past.  LOL  Ear canals narrow so I get them cleaned every year now.  Use the OTC softening agent a week before I go.

CLYNN  Amazing.  I do the same thing.  I focus on a deep breath in and then a slow breath out.  It's like a miracle.  Have to really focus on the breath tho.   He gets the ice at one of our grocery store - Jewel ( Safeway)    # 5 dragon fly is a beauty.  never knew there were so many red ones.   Anvil monument - another one I'm not familiar with.

So yesterday while practicing with my new edger/trimmer in the front yard an elderly gentleman was walking by and stopped to investigate.  I politely asked if I could brush the cicada from his shoulder  LOL  My first one!!  altho many have tons in their yard trees - may depend on the trees.

on: Today at 10:24:22 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
BANDING
May 20, 2024
There were 4 people, one had a long flying parent thwarter. 
While chicks were gone, parent sat on rail kakking.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10