Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 546019 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #8820 on: September 06, 2023, 06:29:48 PM »

Az, did those hair styles in the school bus picture go out of style?   Lolol! Next someone will tell me that saddle shoes and white bucks are also passe!
Cute pictures of the twins! 
Went out today for the first time and the tree damage on my street was incredible!  I was shocked! Piles of trees on both sides of the road.  I  was truly blessed.
Prayers for Zeus that he lives, pain free!
Lani, wonderful car picture!   ThaNks for sharing that. And a bit of Alys adventures.
Old Guy, prayers Lee stays out to see and also that it misses P.R

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8821 on: September 06, 2023, 06:33:55 PM »

some bounce
KB... Not sure, he may be around 10? When I first heard a few years ago I thought it was bone cancer in his jaw. Today she said pancreatic.
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8822 on: September 06, 2023, 06:42:54 PM »

Lisa  ;) safe trip accross 'the' bridge; how are Stewie and Lizzie?

Tsk had a heavy downpour mid Am here. No rain gauge---the retention pond is my gauge Glad you got some rain.

BL. tks for links to H. Lee

Karen       :)

CLynn  great AMs today,esp. #3;  that's a trip way back to 1970s   ;) ; nice  nostalgic home for a 96 yr old lady; cool idea bout the lamp and ll the mementos.
 Really cute 'tee'   ;D

Puff     :)

E4E this afternoon gave myself a haircut--- ;)   I was shocked to see just haow much my coiff has grown---touching my shoulders! Taht from
an 'Evelyn Devor' cut in May . In  a few I'll see Jim's lady and have her trim it so I can keep it this length. Don't like really long hair on myself--- ;)

KB       :)  ; bee sting  :(; those IsIs snaps of Earth weather are always awesome. I have an ISIS tracker app on my desktop with live tracking. Just love outer space!

Lani sweet photo fo Luna and Bandit wait'n in car for Aly; many tks for the Royal's update/photo---sorta cute when a P hightails it for the chicks;   Aly in Norway-eggsciting

Tig      :(

Baz     

OG
not so good news on H. Lee ; tks for links and as always on Q-Kids

Tig/ Karen   🙏 's    for Zeus
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8823 on: September 06, 2023, 07:14:35 PM »

CLYNN   I watched that series Bones when it first ran.  :)   Boy, that house is a real time capsule!!!   Missing parcel and lamp - Great ones  ;D ;D

BAZI   Those little 3rd grade angels - How sweet.  I think they look great!!

TIG   Awww  Lil Zeus giving you comfort and getting some in return  :-*

OLDGUY   Wow, that first ever 1928 video of Appalachian music.  :o   Nice Jimmy buffet story

KAREN   You are blessed for sure as you were so worried about your pines falling.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #8824 on: September 06, 2023, 08:05:53 PM »

Tsk, pines were what are lining the street!   Still plan to revaluate many of mine when I can get a local tree guy with some time!   Now is not the time!

Phyl

« Reply #8825 on: September 06, 2023, 08:49:59 PM »

Karen sure hope you find a 'tree guy' with some time for  your trees. Be great if you can keep yours. Trees are badly
needed for the environment and wildlife.

Bazi those 'First day of School' photos are wonderful!  Luv the placards too.
Both twin sets look so cute and happy!  And, each so individual in their plans
for their adult lives.   ;)

#IstandwithEvan

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #8826 on: September 06, 2023, 08:56:25 PM »

Kb - You have family in Norway and MN! ;D  Our son lives & works in Texas.  He has an Apt and has a furry member that he is 100% dedicated to.  He has a German Shorthair Pointer that is 2 1/2 years old and he loves her so very much!!   Oh no, how are you doing tonight following that nasty bee sting earlier today?  I sure hope you are not hurting.    Nice and cozy in your cool house - with blanket!

Puff - Sounds like you had just enough rain to be a perfect amount!

Lani - Cute pic of Nara  :)   I remember it was so sad when Luna passed.    Love the pic of Luna & Bandit in the front seat of the car!! ;D   Cute vid of Albatross's!!

Tig - Hope you feel better soon and enjoy those lap warmers! ;D   Prayers for Zeus - truly wishing longer good health.

LisaG - Does the kitty at your Son's recognize you?

Clynn - You are so correct in the saying:  Once a Marine - always a Marine and Semper fidelis (always faithful).   Yes, I need to send you a picture.

Bazi - Love the pics of all the twins going back to school! ;D

LisaG - Glad Jeff's car will be covered under warranty.  Hope it it fixed very nicely and that you don't see anything wrong.

Oldguy - I bet the store will be super busy all during the Fall and holiday season!

Karen -Good that you got outside and took a walk in your neighborhood, but sad about the damage.

Kb - Amazing how fast one's hair can grow!   Wow, you got some good rain too!!

Everyone have a nice restful evening.

Not sure if I will check in early in the morning as I have my annual check up with my doctor.  If I don't check in early, I will after my appt.

BrokenLug

« Reply #8827 on: September 06, 2023, 11:30:24 PM »

Here in NY now wow weather.

We love when all the have to get back to education types exit the North Woods.

- a mother black bear and her three cubs shadowed us for a while .. we was using their trail after all -

We pulled our trail boots over and glassed them 3 cubs frolicking for hours as they enjoyed the living shit out of that mountain.

Mom was like would you 3 idiots just keep up and just get on with lesson # 33  HONEY.

Needless to say walking into camp late     8)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 12:36:26 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8828 on: September 06, 2023, 11:53:21 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1699310151608799429

video of the space station passing over Mpls and St. Paul....then an electrical storm over WI..pretty cool

Kb, cool! Aly put the SkyView app on my iphone. I check where the International Space station, planets are located before I go to bed.  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8829 on: September 07, 2023, 12:54:59 AM »

Tsk, there were 5 monarchs stopping by and checking out my flowers today. And I thought of you.  ;D

Clynn, glad you're taking time for yourself. I haven't seen Bones. It must be good.... Luna and Bandit did make a cute pair in the car. They were very serious no barking or being ansy, just watching the Walgreen's building waiting for Aly's return. In fact, there were a couple of people taking a pics of them as Aly came out of Walgreen's. So, she took a snap too and as you can see, both dogs did not react at all.... amazing home, back in time....

Baz, Luna and Bandit did attract a photo or two from others that day! Everyone got a chuckle when they walked by the car.... the twins look happy and excited to start the new year! 

Tig, awww prayers for Zeus  :(.  is Rosie with you too? I know you're enjoying the precious lap warmer.

Lisa, YAY! Good news about Jeff's car!  ;D

Oldguy, Christmas things out? Thanks for links... prayers Lee stays out far away out!

Kb, it's funny seeing you covered. Enjoy the cool weather while you can.

SED Karen and Piper

Eagles, I pray all goes well with your appt.  :)

BL, cute bear story, and what a special event to be part of.  :)

Good night!

Prayers for Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Karen and Piper, Paulie, Phyl and Jim, Eagle's mom, Tsk's friend Lynn & Husband and her DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Baz, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom,Tsk friend Lynn's & husband and her DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tig's Zeus, TRR Sloth Robin, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 11:54:13 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #8830 on: September 07, 2023, 06:36:20 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...     

Currently 75F mostly cloudy;   High  84F ptly sunny,  Low 62F   Pollen- high    Humidity 92%

Prayers for ; Lahaina and Kaanapali,  Maui, HI ; All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee and Successful recovery from  Hurricanes Idalia  & Hilary; Tig's Zeus

E4E sending 🙏's for a good 'report' from your Doc

BL soon you'll  have the North Woods to yourselves. And you'll be able to hear the pine trees 'whisper' to you.  ;)   
              Cute little bear story

Lisa  Jeff's car  ;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 09:52:07 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8833 on: September 07, 2023, 06:39:45 AM »

some bounce
Hmmm.. I just saw on the news we will be under watering restrictions beginning today. First I've heard of it. Need to water on days associated with our address.
We had a peaceful night and giving meds went well last night. The pups and I have the same schedule. Up for bathroom and back to snuggle nap.  8)
BL... stay safe
BBL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

« Reply #8834 on: September 07, 2023, 06:40:40 AM »

The Mississippi River Flyway  looks desolate and almost 'unforgiving' this morning.

Sep 7, 2023 6:38 AM
Camera Time: Sep 7, 2023 6:37 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan