Bounce!
We going to Dallas... Waooooooo

SED

on: Today at 08:22:46 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
1935 meal....

on: Today at 07:30:57 PM 
Started by MpMom - Last post by MpMom
I get it if there isn't enough food at a nest but they had plenty here.
I won't be taking pics anymore this season. I won't watch them rip the little one apart. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( >:(

on: Today at 07:10:00 PM 
 He is gone :( :( :( :( :( :(

on: Today at 07:03:40 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116
Lani- I saw that you told Tsk you are feeling better!  That is great news, and I hope that awful migraine is gone!  I see you haven't turned on AC yet.  It seems for a time that we had similar weather, but I know that will change soon! 

Karen- It seems that Piper knows when you need to get up! Lol  ;D     Thank you so much Karen  :) :-*

Phyl- Pretty flowers this morning!  Thank you for all links!

Clynn- Just seeing Bella in her soccer uni - looks like she is growing up so fast!!

Tsk- Been reading how a few of you have those front storm doors with screens.  Never had one of those.  Sounds like a good thing to have though!

Kb- Like the grey-headed Lovebird- so pretty!    Pat on your Ollie's head  :)

LisaG-  That is a wonderful memory (of many I'm sure) of your Mama calling you around 11:00 a.m.  She will always be right there with you.

Og- Thanks for what you said to Lisa.  I did not know that!  Don't know if that rule of thumb applies here in CA, but it makes sense and I will remember this.

Have to sign off now - American Idol is on!  Tsk, you watching?!  As you mentioned recently, your favorite had already been eliminated, and I have to say, my favorites too have been eliminated already, but I still want to see who wins!

on: Today at 06:56:16 PM 
 ;)

on: Today at 06:35:02 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Nora in IA
Driving around we've been seeing lots of calves that are pretty little yet.

on: Today at 06:27:09 PM 
Has anyone heard on FB or anywhere if the smallest one is alright.
He was beaten this afternoon.

on: Today at 06:22:18 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl

Good Night Everyone... Have a wonderful night’s sleep.

on: Today at 05:35:09 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Ginger, thanks for pics of owls & "ghetti" from earlier.  I've noticed that DNF has been on the Ladder Branch at night, but missed the owls and wing slaps.  Good to know that the eaglets have caught on to defending themselves.  Gotta think that a small owl might be just "counting coup" and not really attacking.   It's a tough world out there for eagles and all the other creatures.  One might hope that DNF discovers an owl nest like she did with the hawks.

About the ghetti, it's the time of year for deer to be giving birth.  Like you said, not so much the cattle.  The ghetti looks kind of old to me, so not from today but a few days ago maybe?  Doesn't help with what animal it came from.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10