Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:26:23 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, love your morning picture! So you looked up Frank Sinatra Ice too! What did we ever do before Google?  ;D Looking forward to reading the article on Blindness!

Lani, love the Iris pic! I just can't get over how happy we are that she finally has a new man that treats her like a Queen! Wow, you are in for some hot temps. It got to 86 here on Saturday but yesterday was cooler.  A big, loud storm blew through last night. Looks like some more rain today, and only 80.

E4E, yes, the Munchkins are growing up fast! I will have them on Wednesdays starting 5/29!

tig, your homemade window privacy screen looks nice! 

tsk, I looked up Frank Sinatra Ice!  All I could find was that he had to have ice, lots of ice , in his martini! Which is supposedly weird! He didn't like the way shaking it diluted it!

Lisa, hope you got some good rest last night...  Been thinking of you a lot...  I use a lot of ice, have to have it for my sweet tea! But I know people who don't use ice at all!!!  I cannot imagine! Kay never had ice, she drank Diet Pepsi, she never refrigerated it, she opened it and let it set out until the fizz was gone. Then she drank it. Yuk, warm, flat diet Pepsi.

Hellgate - Jenny Powell - Mr dependable NG arrived with some Fish for his hungry bride, she departed with full confidence leaving Nest and the Eggs in her hero's care and protection. NG settled right in incubating while doing some light housework....he's a multitasker! ❤

on: Today at 06:16:50 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Phyl

Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-05-20-solitaire
https://www.nature365.tv

on: Today at 06:13:22 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Found t his an extremely interesting write up---amazing

CRISPR can treat common form of inherited blindness, early data hint

https://www.livescience.com/health/genetics/crispr-can-treat-common-form-of-inherited-blindness-early-data-hint?utm_term=C190B63E-87C3-4395-B655-61057A13DDD2&lrh=85d7c3d5cd473d225368af62a6ed9988991e13ae1f632526d69b30725b7979c7&utm_campaign=368B3745-DDE0-4A69-A2E8-62503D85375D&utm_medium=email&utm_content=47DCE8D9-F297-4C73-B6FF-88C44B83847E&utm_source=SmartBrief

on: Today at 06:03:03 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Good Morning Everyone !  . 

Currently: 66F clear , High  86F sunny,  Low 66F

I hope everyone slept well---I was out like a light.

Well, I looked up 'Frank Sinatra Ice'.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Frank+Sinatra+ice&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS832US832&oq=Frank+Sinatra+ice&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIICAEQABgWGB4yCggCEAAYgAQYogQyCggDEAAYgAQYogQyCggEEAAYgAQYogQyCggFEAAYogQYiQUyCggGEAAYgAQYogTSAQkxNzc5OGowajeoAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
   Our Crooner loved his drinks, esp.   martinis 'on the rocks' Shaken with ice and poured over exactly  4 ice cubes .

Dina, Sauces nest Channel Islands, California   5-19-21

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family .
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

on: Today at 05:13:02 AM 
Started by calhound - Last post by calhound
hi you guys its 64 cloudy rain later on today and tonight and i think tomorrow what else is new oh i saw on my news awhile ago president of iran helicopter went down

What we're covering
Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi has died in a helicopter crash at age 63, the government confirmed. The country's foreign minister and seven others were killed after the crash in a remote, mountainous area of Iran's northwest

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/15055D52A717?z=0

on: Today at 01:42:39 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
5 Chicks Morning Feeding
May 19, 2024
https://youtu.be/Pl5wr7OQnFQ

on: Today at 12:56:19 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

Kb, Ollie looks adorable.  ;D

Oldguy, I did not know that about the Obit.

{{{SED Lisa}}} I hope you have a restful night.  :-*

{{{Tig and Camper}}} I hope you enjoyed the game.... gorgeous green yard, love the blue wall window.

SED Phyl I hope you and Jim are feeling and doing well... .. and Miss Maggie  :-*

Eagles, we cleaned our ac unit tonight. It's suppose to get up to the 90's next week... Enjoy your evening  :)

Tsk, "Frank Sinatra ice" I'll have to look that up.  ;D

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Little Decorah gosling, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Yesterday at 09:36:04 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
Bounce!
We going to Dallas... Waooooooo

SED

on: Yesterday at 08:22:46 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
1935 meal....

on: Yesterday at 07:30:57 PM 
Started by MpMom - Last post by MpMom
I get it if there isn't enough food at a nest but they had plenty here.
I won't be taking pics anymore this season. I won't watch them rip the little one apart. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( >:(

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10