Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:22:05 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
RAFT CONDOM
May 18, 2024
Canada goose pair were on nest acting like they chose it for their nest, so the loon people put a condom on the raft!  They wrapped it in screening.

Boy are the geese mad!   ;D

Another pair of geese has laid eggs on their other raft.

on: Today at 07:19:25 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
May 18, 2024
Dawn - still eggs

on: Today at 06:55:26 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Phyl
Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-05-18-morning-fog
https://www.nature365.tv

on: Today at 06:49:49 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-05-18-morning-fog
https://www.nature365.tv

on: Today at 06:48:02 AM 
Good Morning Everyone ...It's Caturday ! . 

Currently: 52F clear , High  80F sunny,  Low 52F

Hope Beakers had a restful night.
Especially, (((Lisa/family}}} 

{{{Lani}}}

BAZ- :)

CLYNN- neither bother my marigolds or much else. Probably it's the mixed nuts I put out. The 'critters' love those.

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family .
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

on: Today at 06:45:18 AM 
Dear {{{Lisa}}}-
Thank you for taking the time to greet us this morning.
 Sharing with us  some details.  Your mother is a generous lady giving of herself in that way.

There's a  daunting task ahead ,  one that many of us have been through ---
offering  up  to you boundless empathy.

How wonderful that the actor, Nathan Page is paying tribute to your mother, Irma, during the
Miss Fisher convention. Easy to imagine how this touches your heart and soul, bringing a
 smile to your mother's  face.

We here are limited...But, If, there's something we can do  here to make this time easier
please let us know.
No one here is going anywhere---we'll be here  waiting for you when you are ready to return.

---Phyllis

on: Today at 06:41:21 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Good Morning Beakers!

Lisa, so glad to hear that you and Bradley made it home safe and sound. What a week you have had... Your Mama was a beautiful lady and you must have a lot of good memories of her and her antics!  I couldn't imagine a person as active as her ever languishing away in a nursing home, just not her style! We would love to hear some of your memories whenever you want to share! I bet Bandit and Misty were glad to see you, and, of course, Jeff! Let the weekend flow by at your pace and get some rest and relaxation! We are all here for you...

Puff, wonderful words for Lisa!

Lani, hope you are feeling better today, enough is enough of the migraine!  Are you jinxed on washing machines? I know things are not made as good as they used to be, but gee whiz, they should be better than that! Love the Friday Night Crew! Vickie and Joni across the street have four Chihuahuas, I could see them dressed up like that!

E4E, the Munchkins will be here tomorrow, I do miss them during the school year! I think they have one more week of school and then I will have them on Wednesdays! The park close to us is getting a makeover, I am going to check it out this week. Ed took them week before last and it was closed and all dug up. I hope they donated the equipment, there was nothing wrong with it. Ed said the makeover has something to do with accessibility.

Phyl, well, if your squirrels don't bother your marigolds it must be the rabbits or chipmunks that always ate mine!

kb, gorgeous viburnum, very prolific!

tsk, wow, that is a lot of coleus, and I bet it will look beautiful! The church is lucky to have you to brighten up the place! Not to mention all of the other things you do!

karen, you went shopping! And you reminded me, I need to get the flags out and do a little work on the collages! I love marigolds but gave up on planting them as the flowers get eaten as soon as they bloom!

For Caturday...Harley and Sam eating treats...

on: Today at 06:27:08 AM 
Started by calhound - Last post by calhound
hi you guys its 59 here not raining but suppose too tomorrow night monday and tuesday  :(

hi joho our friends rick and kerri moved to florida i think a year ago rick was telling me how he walked down to the end of his property they are on a canal and he was watching a big gator omg rick you had your dog yes but got a fence why he has a bird cage around his pool and everyone else no way would i want to live there it rains there alot its hot tons of bugs no thanks my lottery dream house on hgtv with david bromstad he lives in orlando and says he does not have a bird cage with his pool he doesnt want weird tan lines yet he is covered with tattoos? i wish debbie was all healed.

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/5B055D58B24C?z=0

on: Today at 05:34:13 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
I'm sure you're relieved to be back Lisa It has been heartbreaking and difficult we know.  Just give your thoughts  their chance to calm down.  You're allowed.  You need time and solitude and support.  We lost our mom 1999.  Your week reminds so many of our own mothers.  We still miss and feel.  And when you have thoughts embrace them.

Take some time, all the time you need, and rejoice the years she gave you and your family.

HUGS     

on: Today at 05:08:55 AM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by shep
Hey Little - yer too young for outside yet

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10