Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:04:10 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl

Good Night Everyone...    sleep well.

on: Today at 07:59:27 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Tsk hitting sales---that's great. Sounds good and love the huge stores too.   

Tig love the snaps; I've insured plenty of pontoon boats but never been on one. Glad you're catching something---
--cool  you managed the pontoon all yourself--can just picture you   ;)  Going solo on the boat   ;) Camper
Lovely sentiment from your man and so nice that you can keep it out al the time if you want.

OG tks for latest on volcano eruption, scary; sounds like a good game, dinner out  ;)  Salute BHOTR; Penny  :-*

Puff remember I still have your ATF post  up in Raptor Resource Project Forum General Information, Announcements & Forum Issues. It's getting
lots and lots of hits

{{{Lani/Mike}}} tks for letting us know about Mike---so scary and always best to get checked out .  We know. Prayer candle here is lit.  Keep us posted.
You be careful with yourself.  :-*

{{Karen}}} was hoping your back would improve---all thebest with an extra injection. i should hose the deck off, tks for a reminder. ;)

on: Today at 07:54:19 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
(((Lani and Mike)))

Tsk, did not think the Wayfair stuff would be modern from the looks of the eir in line things!  Who knew!

Porch floor washed off and still wet!  Really needs to be painted or tiled!  Tomorrow I to the ortho office to discuss another shot in my back. Friday visit from Ace Hardware peeps to get 
the dryer vent cleaned out and, if kthere is time , get a covid shot!   Thats about it!  Seds Beakers

on: Today at 07:25:22 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
Bounce?
( Lani ) I know you will keep a close eye on your beloved

Talons crossed... Camper just took his first solo boat ride. !!!
Yipes

on: Today at 06:40:44 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by LBLNJ0668
hi Just checking in, I just came back from seeing my brother.   He was tired.  He looked exhausted.  His hands looks like he has chicken poxfrom  all the needle marks.  He is on the cathetor only becase he is hooked up to so many iv bags etc. it woud be hard to walk to the bathroom.   He off the oxygen masc during day but he does have the oxygen tubes in nose.  (not bask but he need the bypass  Like cpap machine but stronger for sleep.  He has the same dr for his diabetes that my father has for thyroid.  Still no results. They are hoping tomorrrow the holiday weekend thew everyhing off a couple of days. I think I need to be there in morning or afternoon when doctors come to get answers.   

on: Today at 06:36:43 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
TIG   Great photos.  Eye spy a trillium - good job. Love the rainbow and your "steamy" lake view.  Sweet card from your sweetheart.  ;)

OLDGUY  Wasn't able to access the restaurant link  :(  Gosh Maru 17, the General 18 and Phyl's Maggie 18.  WE know a lot of older cats.   I remember when Bellamy was just being introduce to guitar!

LANI   Glad you let us know.  You are not alone and we can now start some prayers for the best outcome after further testing.
(((((Lani and Mike)))))

on: Today at 05:49:15 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

Hi Beakers!

After 8am I was about halfway through writing my morning Beak post when Mike came to me and said he had been having severe pain in
his left shoulder and down his left arm.  We immediately went to ER. They did an EKG, blood tests, x-rays and everything checked out okay.
But they want him to make an appointment with his Phoenix doctor. They let him return home after 2pm and he's resting right now.
I'm tired, worried, but I know he'll be okay.... Sorry to have just dropped this in the room  :-[ .. I hope everyone has had a good day.
I'll be back later tonight to catch up and say good night.  :)

No worries.... Take care  :-*

on: Today at 05:40:48 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by oldguy
Bellamy has her own bass now...
Quarantine Kids play "Save it for Later"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgjgUuM8Ax4

on: Today at 05:31:41 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Puff
A reminder for all the bird lovers at RRP.  A repeat follows about arrangements for our 2024 ATF get together.  Also, there are repeat deadlines/rooms/dates/rates that are being held.  Chop, chop, chop.

AFTER THE FLEDGE 2024

Well, here we are for another issue of After The Fledge 2024.  For some, I discovered last year, this may be your induction to the available program for room reservations, property selection, availability, and cost for our ATF get together.  I have contracted with Decorah hotels for rooms on hold for us.  Rooms are held at 4 locations at reduced rates; option deadlines are available until date indicated.  All arrangements must be made thru me, AND there is no additional charge.  Rooms are held for you using your information and credit card.  Nothing is charged until you arrive at the hotel.  You can also cancel the reservation if necessary at no charge if you do so before your arrival date.  Please call or email me if you have any other questions.  The Fledge this year is July 18 - 20, arriving July 18, departing July 21.  Additional days can be added if you prefer.

First, let me mention that there are no rooms assigned for us at Country Inn & Suites.  You are free to call and make your own reservations there.  888-405-2885.

Fairfield Inn by Marriott      10 rooms available, either 8 king or 2 queen
               at the same price:  Thursday $105, Friday $155,
               Saturday $190
               Deadline:  July 5, 2024

Hotel Winneshiek         4 rooms available, 3 king executive or
               1 king whirlpool if available, $623.84
               This is downtown location, 3 or 4 miles to nest
               Deadline:  July 16

Quality Inn & Suites         8 rooms available, 1 king or 2 queen beds
               King $175 per night, 2 Queens $165 per night
               With tax: king $668.64, queen $668.84
               Deadline:  June 18

Super8 by Wyndham      12 rooms available, ask for floor and beds
               Total for 3 nights, $654 (with tax $732.59)
               Request floor and bedding

As usual, I'll need your personal information and credit card information to hold a reservation.  Rates apply until the deadline.  Charges will not be processed until checkout.  Any further questions/issues, contact me.

Puff/LaNora         [email protected]      630-852-2108

on: Today at 05:27:37 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by Puff
A reminder for all the bird lovers at RRP.  A repeat follows about arrangements for our 2024 ATF get together.  Also, there are repeat deadlines/rooms/dates/rates that are being held.  Chop, chop, chop                                                 
                                                    AFTER THE FLEDGE 2024

Well, here we are for another issue of After The Fledge 2024.  For some, I discovered last year, this may be your induction to the available program for room reservations, property selection, availability, and cost for our ATF get together.  I have contracted with Decorah hotels for rooms on hold for us.  Rooms are held at 4 locations at reduced rates; option deadlines are available until date indicated.  All arrangements must be made thru me, AND there is no additional charge.  Rooms are held for you using your information and credit card.  Nothing is charged until you arrive at the hotel.  You can also cancel the reservation if necessary at no charge if you do so before your arrival date.  Please call or email me if you have any other questions.  The Fledge this year is July 18 - 20, arriving July 18, departing July 21.  Additional days can be added if you prefer.

First, let me mention that there are no rooms assigned for us at Country Inn & Suites.  You are free to call and make your own reservations there.  888-405-2885.

Fairfield Inn by Marriott      10 rooms available, either 8 king or 2 queen
               at the same price:  Thursday $105, Friday $155,
               Saturday $190
               Deadline:  July 5, 2024

Hotel Winneshiek         4 rooms available, 3 king executive or
               1 king whirlpool if available, $623.84
               This is downtown location, 3 or 4 miles to nest
               Deadline:  July 16

Quality Inn & Suites         8 rooms available, 1 king or 2 queen beds
               King $175 per night, 2 Queens $165 per night
               With tax: king $668.64, queen $668.84
               Deadline:  June 18

Super8 by Wyndham      12 rooms available, ask for floor and beds
               Total for 3 nights, $654 (with tax $732.59)
               Request floor and bedding

As usual, I'll need your personal information and credit card information to hold a reservation.  Rates apply until the deadline.  Charges will not be processed until checkout.  Any further questions/issues, contact me.

Puff/LaNora         [email protected]      630-852-2108

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10