Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:17:02 PM 
Started by talon - Last post by nanimal
Nan, the big one has to be a female and tge other, tge little guy!  Glad to see they are doing well!  I check in iften but do not post here often!
Hi karen. After all this time, I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't even think about that! The "probable" male was extra small for so long. I'm just glad to see it looking healthy!

on: Today at 04:09:06 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Kb witnessed the missing man formation, to honor the dead !   Very touching  formation.

Yep and I waved at them off my deck.

on: Today at 04:03:47 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Kb witnessed the missing man formation, to honor the dead !   Very touching  formation.

on: Today at 04:01:47 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Phyl
Hi STL, Nora a blessed Memorial Day to you.

Great snaps of U09 and Newman. Thank you.
Can't 'they' come up with proper name for this gal?   :(

I truly hope this pair makes it  and returns next season.

on: Today at 03:10:13 PM 
Thanks, Lani - a very long ancestral history...for him and also for you!....

Hope you get to move back there some day..

on: Today at 03:07:58 PM 
So friggin cool...watched 2 fly arounds over my house to the Veterans Park in Richfield during a thunderstorm!.

I have to look up the old name of the 4 planes...I forgot....I waved at them...

After the second fly around over my house, one plane separated and the other 3 headed to very dark clouds.

Amazing...small hail here as well.

Thank you!...made me cry.

Turns out I read they are T-34 Mentor airplanes.

BTW they are very loud...louder than thunder in the clouds!

someone snapped this one!

on: Today at 03:06:23 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani
Kb,  Salina is Mike's hometown, he's 4th generation Kansan. Both sides of his family are pioneer stock when they settled Salina, Assaria and Council Grove area and are buried there. His favorite burgers come from Salina.  ;D. We moved there from Hawaii in 1972, lived there 32 years and raised our girls.

{{{Hugs Clynn}}} I'm going to post our beautiful Beak Family memorial tonight too! Thank you  :-*

Remembering Kb's Scott's heavenly birthday!

on: Today at 01:44:34 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116

Thank you to all the Beaker's family members and all others who have Served. 

Clynn- Thank you so much for putting together such a special collage in honor of our Veterans.  Beautiful!!!    That is so nice that you took your Mom to the cemetery last month when you were there to take flowers and pay tribute to your loved ones.
Cute Cicada t-shirt! Lol! ;D
Just saw your collage of our heavenly Beakers - thank you so much.

Bl- You sure do have a special flag!!  Such a treasure and a keepsake!

Lani- Yes, I am happy to live close enough to the cemeteries to take flowers to my Dad & Uncle.  Hope you & Mike are having a nice day. 

Phyl- You & Jim have a nice, peaceful day and enjoy that yummy dinner you will be fixing!    Is Maggie okay?  You have lots on your plate.  {{Phyl}}

Hi Tsk, Ssrl, Karen, Og, Lori  :)

Tig- Enjoy some rest today!

LisaG- Hope you & Jeff and kitties are having some rest & downtime for yourselves today. Hugs.

Hi nrstooge  :)

Kb- Beautiful prayer. Thank you for posting.  {{{Kb}}}  Happy heavenly birthday to your Scott  :-*

on: Today at 01:04:32 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Lani, I forgot the other Memorial we have, our Dear Beakers that are in heaven!

on: Today at 12:12:14 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
some bounce

((Baz))

(((KB)))

TSK - now that I think back... when we used to fish in the Fall, I probably heard that high pitched buzz from the natural land around us.

If it were more warm and I were younger I'd be out fishing. Used to love catching bass in the rain.

BBL

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10