Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:29:00 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
check .

on: Today at 02:24:58 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
BL... Yep, indeed. Coolish. No skeeters to speak of. Never have seen a cicada. Rain tomorrow. Rest day. Knees n hip are a achin. And a board game or two.
A strange glow from the pontoon tonight. Camper... Please go down and push the button to turn off the GPS/ depth finder thingy.
SED

on: Today at 02:21:06 AM 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLIZrSwFWk

on: Today at 01:06:37 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani
ssrl, glad you had a good day. TCO has an excellent program. sending hugs and prayers for continued healing and comfort.

Baz, Where has the time gone! Baby Bro is going to be three! He's such a handsome little bro.... "Don't taunt the alligator"  ;D

Lisa, we did our shopping in town. Crazy traffic. I hope you and Jeff are having a good weekend.

Tig,  :)

Clynn, you had a busy day! You put the cats in a stroller? How cute!  I've seen those for senior dogs, not around here. How does Harley like it when it's his turn? Finn and Iris are doing great together. So happy about that.

{{{Eagles}}}  Many thanks to your dad and uncle for their service. Sounds like you had a lovely day with your family especially on this special weekend. We miss not being able to visit our families too.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Today at 12:35:01 AM 
We carefully, proudly, flew a 1st flown USA flag from 1917.

My great great Grandfathers.  WWI Flag.

Thank you Clynn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLIZrSwFWk

on: Yesterday at 11:22:53 PM 
camperstig you on the girl. ?

Have Camper find some live cicada > google how to lure them.

Sunrise top water drop > drift away > bucket mouths from the bowels.

on: Yesterday at 10:52:37 PM 
Started by mrsfalcon - Last post by eburgbirdwtchr
Memorial Day

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/17055D542AA6

on: Yesterday at 09:57:02 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Love Iris and Finn!

95 here today!  Hot!
Seds

on: Yesterday at 08:21:17 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Good Evening Beakers!  I have been working on the Memorial Day Collages for the last few hours...they are all done and ready for tomorrow! We have been doing some cleaning in the yard, the city is going to do a free pickup of yard waste from the storm last Tuesday and we have a lot to put out! Plus some from that last winter heavy snow that broke a few branches on the pine trees, we'll put them out too. There are piles by the street all over the city!  I also took Sam and Sophie out for their first stroller ride, and they loved it (I think!)! They didn't tell me that but they seemed very happy! I also had coffee with nr at Barnes and Noble this morning. She had tea, of course! We had a good chat!

E4E, glad you got to take your Mom and Sis to the cemeteries, it's an important thing to do if you can... I helped Mom get flowers ready for the Bone Gap Cemetery when I was there last month. Dad is buried there as well as my Mom's parents and Aunt Clara and Uncle Albert.

karen, I also heard this could be a bad hurricane season because of the warm up of the ocean and El Nino, El Nina and La Nina and whatever else runs the weather. if the tornado season is a sign, then it won't be too good for hurricanes either!

tsk, glad you got the rain you needed, no fun trying to water everything! I had this article in my Pinterest about how to start a Christmas cactus from a piece. The one surprising thing was that you need to let the piece just lay out for 2 or 3 days so it can dry! I always immediately stuck a broken piece in the dirt and watered it. No wonder I didn't have much luck!   https://www.thespruce.com/propagate-christmas-cactus-7643777

Lisa, you need rain too? It's just not right that some places get flooded and others have drought!  ::) ::)

baz, I don't call 93 warm, I call it hot! You need some of this rain too! Ah, a good watermelon! It's always a crap shoot to buy a watermelon or a cantaloupe! I hate getting one that basically has no taste and it seems like a lot are like that! I got a good cantaloupe last week!  Don't taunt the gator...good advice!

Hellgate - Gerri Thompson - Displaying his gorgeous wings, Finn brings in a sturdy log for nestorations as Iris looks on. This team is always working in tandem, making improvements on the nest.

on: Yesterday at 08:15:23 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by karengramke
Interesting statuary!  Never knew it was there!   The Goddess. Body looks like fish scales to me, like a mermaid!   Thanks for the link Lisa!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10