Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:38:34 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
TIG     Are you saying first time in 24 years that Camper beat you?  LOLOL

KAREN   You got lots of birthday treats today.  You can invite all your neighbors and caregivers  ;D ;)

on: Today at 06:27:27 PM 
Started by T40cfr403 - Last post by MpMom
Thank you so much Linda! I am so sad-they were good kids together. :(

on: Today at 06:14:51 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by LBLNJ0668
I went to the hospital again todaynot very good news today he has the wros type of the type  he has acute myeloid Leukembia. They were hoping for the chronic type.  Docotrs were suppose to come by today thatgs why he wanted me to come but they didnt I think he will be starting chemo tomorrow.  I wrote more questions to ask the dr and told him to hsve one of them to call me . I wantg to hea the info from them  I posted a link to what he has well a photo

on: Today at 04:23:15 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by oldguy
Happy Birthday Karen

on: Today at 04:15:51 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
ATF participants may be sharing space with all the geese around the hatchery!!

About 6:00 this morning, DN18 was having a soccer game with a raccoon carcass head, lifting, hopping, flapping.  It's great practice for carrying and moving prey.  Shortly after, DNF brought a fish that DN18 grabbed and spent time eating most of it.  DN17 tried to steal a couple times, unsuccessfully.  DNF cleaned up some of the leftovers, and the eaglets had a game of tug-o-prey about 10:30.  Around 11, DN17 did a couple of really good hovers while wingercizing.

on: Today at 03:45:22 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
HM & HD perched in dead trees, not sure of location, for several hours from daylight on, together and then just one.  If there were panning views, I missed them on the rewind.

No pics, but geese are having a lazy grazing and resting day at the Pond.

on: Today at 03:43:17 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Will see what I can do..............  :)

on: Today at 03:42:09 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA
I ran across this video accidentally and thought some would be interested that used to follow the peregrines there.  It's the demolition of the Geno plant, credit Travis Hooverson.  It was sad watching the stack tip over..........

https://youtu.be/4RzZLrIJXyg

on: Today at 03:30:31 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by STLbf
Thursday and the eyases now resemble fat, fuzzy panda bear toys.

on: Today at 03:28:30 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by STLbf
TV chicks are growing, moving around some, flexing wings a bit, parents taking good care of them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10