Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 11:40:34 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani
Kb, Awesome sighting of The Missing Man Formation. Great pic of the plane... we will have our ashes buried in Mike's family plot.

SED Lisa, Tsk, Karen, and all Beakers  sorry for the storms, stay safe, take care.... :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Yesterday at 06:17:37 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
TIG  I enjoyed fishing in the rain as well.  Great sounds.  :)

CLYNN  Great memory collage of our Beakers.  Lets hope not too many more to add to that list  :-*

KB  Lucky those planes were able to fly with such inclement weather.

LISA   I just checked FB and the parade went on and looked well attended.  Now I wish I had gone. :P

PHYL   Hope your day went OK today.

on: Yesterday at 05:56:19 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
((kb))- Happy Heavenly Birthday to Scott!

nr - Your roasted veggie pizza sounds delish.  Glad to hear the WF osprey are doing ok. 

ssrl - That really does sound like a good program.

tsk - So, a cool down after the rain.  The Annapolis Memorial Day parade was cancelled this morning, cause of the rain. I hope they did not cancel the parade near you.

clynn - Thanks for the other collage for the Beakers.

E4E - Thank you...we are getting some rest and the kitties too.   :)

Good night, everyone  :)

on: Yesterday at 05:39:17 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Severe thunderstorms, etc on the East coast today!  Hope bl, Pip,  Lisa and Jeff are ok!  The furry ones too,  as well as others .  ,Kentucky took a beating from this one earlier !   Just  looked at the  radar and There   are storms  in Iowa, Mn, Wi and Illinois as well!.  Stay safe people and birdies!     Speaking of which, I have multiple little heads peeking out of my finch nest!   Second batch!

on: Yesterday at 05:31:45 PM 
Started by T40cfr403 - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

on: Yesterday at 04:17:02 PM 
Started by talon - Last post by nanimal
Nan, the big one has to be a female and tge other, tge little guy!  Glad to see they are doing well!  I check in iften but do not post here often!
Hi karen. After all this time, I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't even think about that! The "probable" male was extra small for so long. I'm just glad to see it looking healthy!

on: Yesterday at 04:09:06 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Kb witnessed the missing man formation, to honor the dead !   Very touching  formation.

Yep and I waved at them off my deck.

on: Yesterday at 04:03:47 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Kb witnessed the missing man formation, to honor the dead !   Very touching  formation.

on: Yesterday at 04:01:47 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Phyl
Hi STL, Nora a blessed Memorial Day to you.

Great snaps of U09 and Newman. Thank you.
Can't 'they' come up with proper name for this gal?   :(

I truly hope this pair makes it  and returns next season.

on: Yesterday at 03:10:13 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Thanks, Lani - a very long ancestral history...for him and also for you!....

Hope you get to move back there some day..

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10