Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:44:48 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
some bounce

Camper was a real sweetie and cut most of the grass even though it hurts him to walk. Fasciitis?
I did some and cleaned up. My arthritis is bad today. Must be the weather. ?

All... we keep it pretty simple here, mostly. No dishwasher, nothing special in the fridge (ice cube trays), no garbage disposal. But we are currently trying to figure out the glitch in our programmable lighting! GRR.

Go Wolves!
SED

on: Today at 03:39:52 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Mac is done "baby sitting" being mom came in with part of a bird.  She ate part of it and then started feeding the little ones....(the other two eggs are intact yet)

on: Today at 03:34:49 PM 
Started by T40cfr403 - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

on: Today at 03:31:54 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Nora in IA
Aww she's growing up.  She IS young.

on: Today at 03:08:02 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Two fish from DNF about 6:00 this morning.  Eaglets trying to self-feed, mostly just rolling them in nest grasses.

Look at the tail feather markings:  white "band" part way up = DN18;  dark with no markings = DN17.

MrN brought a third large fish about 8:00.  He stopped off at the Love Branches before lugging it to the nest.  The fish was full of eggs so extra heavy. DNF brought some fresh grasses about the same time.

on: Today at 03:02:45 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
oldguy - Thanks, and sending you a PM, as I have a question. 

Puff - Enjoy your Chinese, you have me hankering on some now!  Might have to do that for dinner tomorrow.   :D

Lani - Love your Sister pups.  We are ice people and use lots of it.  I just had the maker repaired 2 months ago, hopefully this upcoming fix will last longer than 2 months. 

kb - Looks like a nice cozy room to listen to some music. 

Phyl - I think I am going to bed a lil early again tonight.  I am still feeling a lil exhausted from the whole trip/ordeal. 

tsk - I was very anxious, and I was about to cancel the appointment when he called and said, I am 30 minutes away!  11AM  :-*

Have a good night, everyone! 

on: Today at 02:48:12 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
tsk - hmm, I have no comment on the EGO weed whip if that's what you mean by string trimmer?

I bought a relatively inexpensive Black and Decker weed whip...battery powered and it's worked just fine for several years now. I have replaced the string once in all this time. Also a you tube video for that.

I always say to myself the simpler machine often the better. Which often relates to cheaper, LOL

Is that what you mean by string trimmer?...a weed whip?

on: Today at 02:44:00 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Ya, Nora, it's bonding time for Newman and U-09.  Closeups today show that she's growing some adult gray-blue feathers on her shoulders and back.

on: Today at 02:32:18 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
"Hey mom we're here!!!" as she picks at the gravel.....

"Oh good you're coming back to us!"

on: Today at 02:07:08 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
KB    Migrating feral hogs - What next... :-\ ???   Spent much of the AM learning how to use my new EGO power string trimmer. - and realizing how fast the string is used!!!  A real learning curve on this one.  As soon as I watch some Youtube video's on its operation I'll be done for the day!

CLYNN  Petrified forest for our family was I think 1962-3?

LISA   How anxious I would be waiting for repair when I need to be somewhere  :o :o     And forever, 11 AM will not pass without you thinking of Mom and telling her you miss her.  :'(   Nathan Page  :-* :-*

PUFF    Petrified tree "stone" and "shattering" don't seem to go together???     As I read from Lani's article the logs are pure quartz....     Love your AM routine.  We all have one. LOL

LANI   God bless your sister.   :-* for being there for you.   I think those "sisters" are cloistered.  LOLOL

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10