Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:04:52 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
elk River QoS posted May 17 - -
I have changed the view to the front view.
use this URL:
https://www.youtube.com/@grenergynews/live

We will be banding the eyasses on Monday morning. At this time we will:

1) Inspect the nest box
2) Remove the puff balls
3) Clean cameras
3) Avoid being bombed by mom & dad overhead
4) Our attention will then turn to the eyasses
---Inspect for bugs/parasites
---Take blood samples
---Sex them
---Attach bands
---Show & tell
5) Return the eyasses to nest box

We plan to have the stream up but we will be working on the WiFi location to improve our feed.

on: Today at 09:49:25 AM 
Started by calhound - Last post by johoward
6:14 Cloudy and wet this morning.  Rained some in the night I guess, but streets are about 40% dry now.
Karen brought over some veggie stuffed red sweet peppers for dinner.  We played a game of rummy, and I won.  She says I win whenever we play cards at my house.  She may be right.  I don't keep track.
Not sure what I will do today.  I am out of bread, and do not see the usual sales for my favorite.  I do see some other good looking sales for things I don't need, but could use at Fligner's in Lorain.  I may go there, and on the way stop in for a Greek Salad or maybe some baklava and a gyro.  It is also in Lorain and starts at 11 am.  It is an annual church fund raiser.  Very popular, and well organized.  It is drive through only, and has a long serpentine line of cars with runners taking orders from the drivers.
There is one prescription waiting at Drugmart.  So that may be my first stop. 
Now I will get started.  Bye for now.  GBU, Israel, Ukraine, and all who are sufferring today.

on: Today at 07:07:15 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Morning all:

My overachieving snowball viburnum below: It's pruned every year and still. Blossoms not yet fully open.

The area missing some rock is where my huge willow once stood. Storms took it down.

Now, the chipmunks have invaded it's root structure...I'm having Andrew bring a yard and half of rock and lay it out as I keep thinking I'll trip where it's sunken...other areas need rock as well. In June.

Clynn - I plant alyssum front and back basically everywhere I can just for the fragrance for anyone to catch a whiff of when step outside for years. Can't imagine not having it.

That time of year: Gotta mow already again at least in front and take Ollie out for his walk

on: Today at 06:56:36 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by LBLNJ0668
Good morning  Yes I am scheduling myh knee replacemnt for the week of October 8.  Earlier enough for b4 the holidays and after summer  Thanksgiving I will maybe be on cane still but thats ok.   January is good.  I am nervous for this one different dr. but I know good hospital and good practice he is in. I know people who have used him there are no complaints. Hes older but that doesnt mean much. Oh and no pets until after my surgery so I dont have to worry about anyone taking care of them.  I am thinking cats  hee hee.  I really want a dog but I wont need dog walker with cats. 

Yes CSR customer service rep.  They are all older most of them can retire I feel bad maybe they still work ause they cant afford to retire.   I have summer hours today I get off at 200 will do a couple of errands.  I am off next thursday and friday as well I cant believe memorial day already and I am already excited for fall.  LOL Have fun at the cabin and relax

on: Today at 06:31:12 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Good Morning Beakers!

tsk, I had Ed stop and get me a couple more 6-packs of alyssum, I decided I needed one more row next to the pass-thru to the yard! This morning Iwill get the big copper tub planted with the red, white and blue, Ed and Kelsey got it moved last evening.  I bet Lisa and Bradley are already on the road this morning. Bradley misses Sydney! And Lisa misses Jeff. What a week for them...

Phyl, good thing the turtle egg was white or we might have missed it! Good 365! 55 here, high 84 with abundant sunshine! Great article on the Monarchs and their migration! I never knew that it was that complicated and miraculous!

BL, great pictures of Lisa's Mom and thanks for the words from the Adventuresses’ Club, Irma was an adventurous woman!  Thanks for the Cat Stevens! Love, love his music!

Lani, dang that migraine. Good idea to check your vision, I need to make an appointment with my optometrist. The blurry vision in my left eye is driving me crazy, I want to make sure the vision in my right eye with my glasses is still good. You are so right, Sydney's eyes for sure come from her Dad, her Grandma Lisa and her Great Grandma Irma!

karen, thanks for the news on Lisa and Bradley, may they have a safe trip home...

kb, love those hanging basket earrings!

Hellgate - Iris and NG on guard of Nest and their growing family during a threat!  Jenny Powell

Dunrovin Osprey Nest - Mary Anne Miller  · 5/16- Second egg, laid 10:33 am MT. What a beautiful egg!

on: Today at 06:30:02 AM 
May 17, 2024
still eggs

on: Today at 06:25:56 AM 
 :-*  sweet pic

on: Today at 06:25:35 AM 
Started by T40cfr403 - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

on: Today at 06:24:53 AM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by shep
May 17
still 4 eggs

on: Today at 06:22:15 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34

CLYNN  So happy to see you posted the pic of Irma.  She so fits the description and stories we have heard Lisa tell about Mama. Lisa so resembles her.

BL   Oh to be a fly on the wall is so right!  Thank you for posting that.  Liked the Yusef/Cat Stevens piece.

LANI   I cannot believe you had to get a new washing machine or was it just a new transmission.  It had to be a lemon!  Did you get the same brand, if new?    Sure hope your eye doc has a solution.  HUGS

PHYL   " Happy as a seagull..."  ;D   Close-ups of the beautiful pond turtle - awesome. 365

LISA - Safe trip home.  At least the weather will be better.  :-*

KAREN  Thanks for the update on LISA

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10