Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:50:26 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
HATCH #4

on: Today at 08:13:37 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
Pity y'all can't be here today - National Italian Beef Day.  I'll be celebrating with one of the best.  Small Darien has our own Buono Beef; one of the first, I'll also vote for the best.  Still family owned.  Ton grew up in the hood with his friend, Taylor Street in Chgo.  So many choices though.  I've tried in other cities on US travels.  Just not the same as ours.

I'm curious - does any of the rest of USA know about Taylor Street, Chicago?

Shame about Portillo's.  Food is now different (except for the chopped salad - yummy). 

P     

on: Today at 08:07:07 AM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by LBLNJ0668
good morning

on: Today at 07:55:22 AM 
Can't see much, KB.  My eyes are full of dots.  LOL

P

on: Today at 07:52:56 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb

Cat?....do you see this cat, Puff?...LOL

on: Today at 07:44:01 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
May 25, 2024
One male
One female

on: Today at 07:38:59 AM 
Good Morning Everyone ...Happy Caturday! 

Maggie, hidden. 2022

Currently: 68F mostly cloudy , High  84F Thunderstorms,  Low 68F

Karen Yes. He did have the laser eye surgery. This was when Dr Wang still did eye exams and glasses. Now he strictly does
the eye surgeries and the more complicated issues.

Lani hope Mike is doing better this AM

Eagles I would bet those baby books were very popular  back then

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.  Greenfield, IA;Laken Riley, all those like her and family .
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

Cat?  What cat?  I don't see a cat.

P

on: Today at 07:10:12 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Clynn, Nice present from your Mom! 🧑
Forgot, I just ordered 2 packs of sunflower seeds!  One is strawberry
Pink and one is blue!  Even if I get ,one of each  l be happy to see them! Seeds from both are edible!
Meorial Day began in the 1880s as decoration Day  by the union states to honor the dead from the union army during the Civil .war.  It later included those who died while serving  in the military in all wars.  For many years tge holiday was not accepted in the south. Because of its origins.   The holiday was celebrated  on May 30th until congress chaned it to create another 3 day weekend!   Many people  honor all dead on this day but the original  honoree were those who died  serving during the war!

on: Today at 07:02:20 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

Less than a quarter inch of rain from yesterdays two shower events.  Lightening and thunder all around during the evening hours.

BAZI   Hope all went well with your storm yesterday.   ???

PHYL   Sure are a lot of those pink sunflower varieties  :o  Oh my gosh Phyl.  You know Dr Wang.  What a privilege and now you must see his back story...He appears at the end of the movie to verify that everything you saw was true and explain about his institute.  I'll be sure to tell Tim.   Cute pic of Maggie hiding in 2022  :)  Funny white kitty too.  :) AND  rainy day cat  pics  ;D   LOL  calico with the raincoat   ;D ;D

OLDGUY  Good Sister Golden Hair cover.  :)  Do you work this weekend?  Cards tonight?

TIG  Safe trip today.

KB  Thanks for the Ft Snelling photo.  Something to contemplate.  :(

CLYNN   Is Kelsey in charge of the spray bottle?  ;) ;)  Mom's working on a military album will be a real treasure.  Great pic of the kids with their specially made tees  ;D ;D  Bella looks so cute with her new glasses.  Not sure about that elevator ride  :o

KAREN   Boy you are one busy gal these days.  Over a year now since you have been back home.  :) :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY SSRL

on: Today at 06:44:23 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, love the hiding cat, I almost missed him!  ;D  I remember Mom saying that when she had cataract surgery the doctor said he could correct her vision at the same time so she wouldn't need glasses. She has worn glasses all her life and said no thanks, she couldn't imagine not wearing glasses! I can't imagine any of my cats wearing a raincoat and actually walking in the rain!  We have a spray bottle in about every room! Don't even have to actually squirt it, just point it at Sam or Sophie and they skedaddle!  Awww, the kitties under the umbrella...

Lani, had a good session at the chiropractor it really helped. Erin's power was off for about 2.5 hours, so all is well. Some wind damage not too far from his house!  Beautiful sunset in your good night picture!

BL, the bass must love seeing you and Kopje, they come out to welcome you and jump into your frying pan!

E4E, a few years back Mom gave each of us an album she put together with pictures/mementos from birth through high school, along with our baby books! Every report card and school picture. She has been working on a military album with all of Dad's papers, assignments, awards etc.

oldguy, glad to hear yhe tornado missed you! Thanks for the links, wow, Maru is 17!

karen, and you were sure you were going to flunk the driver's test! Take it easy on those chores, you don't want to over do it!! Playing with Piper sounds the best!

baz, looking forward to the pics of the kids! Here is a pic of Talon & Bella's last day of school, Balon will be in 4th grade and Bella will be in First grade when school starts back in August!   Where does time go! And starting Wednesday I will have them on Wednesdays!

Bailong Elevator, also known as the Hundred Dragons Elevator, is a glass elevator located in the Wulingyuan area of Zhangjiajie, China. It is considered to be the world's tallest outdoor elevator, standing at a height of 326 meters (1,070 feet).
The elevator was built into the side of a cliff in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, and it takes visitors up to the top of the cliff where they can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10