Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:49:47 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
KB    String trimmer has many names and do believe that is one if "weed whacker" is also one  LOL

LISA  So frustrating and kind of depressing that appliances are not made to last.  Tim is a HUGE ice person but he buys his ice and likes a certain shape cube  ::) ::) ::)   He calls it "Frank Sinatra" ice - Have no idea where he got that from.  ::) ::)    Sleep well.

TIG     When do you get your monitor results???  Your landscaping looks very neat and simple.  Love that brick wall.  Interesting design in the blue walled window  :)

on: Today at 04:32:03 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
CLYNN- there's a petrified forest Park in Sonoma County, California. Went there once with a high school girl friend and her family. It was just 9.5 hr drive on I-5 N

{{{Lisa}}}  There'll be times you'll see here as if she were there---with you. And, she will be. 
Yes---you'll will always think of you mom at 11AM . And those quiet conversations that only you can hear will be more precious than ever.

PUFF- enjoy you Chinese dinner tonight, sounds good. Maybe next weekend for  us.

TIG-  simply put---arthritis pain  is related to the barometric pressure in the atmosphere.   Bless Camper. Enjoy the game.

LANI tks for article on petrified logs will finish it later

on: Today at 04:18:40 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by oldguy
Lisa - lengthy response sent back at you...

on: Today at 04:16:28 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Ginger52
On three different nights recently DNF has been bothered by an owl -- a small one, so probably an Easter Screech Owl.  The first time it smacked her once and then was gone.  The second night it smacked her two separate times.  Then, last night she heard/saw it and vocalized, slapped wings, hissed.  I never saw the owl.  One of the eaglets also wing slapped last night.

This pic is NOT from last night.  Just before the hit (to the right of DNF)

Last night -- DNF reacts and eaglet wing slaps

Last night -- DNF comes down to nest

This afternoon DNF dropped off some "ghetti" -- either deer or cow.  I did see a pregnant doe there recently.  (However, Mod GABear said that "deer usually eat the placenta along with cleaning it all from the fawn, to reduce the scent and the chance of being found."  Kind of late for a cow to be calving though...)

on: Today at 03:59:08 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Ginger52
The Norths perched in the Brush Pile Tree for a brief time about 8:00 this morning, then DNF flew back to the nest.  Correct that it's the BPT?

About 10:00, cam ops got great closeups of one of the eaglets, guessing DN17 because of slight upturn of mouth corners as described by Ginger yesterday.  Agree?

Yes, correct that it's BPT and also I think on your ID of DN17.

on: Today at 03:54:56 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc

(((Lisa))), I'm glad you're getting some good rest this weekend, and hope you can keep that up. I think your Mama will be near you a lot, and you go right ahead with those daily conversations with her. I'm thinking of you and sending more hugs your way, with more sympathy and prayers for comfort as you grieve. Take care of you. Hugs.

on: Today at 03:48:42 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Afternoon snack and naptime..............that isn't a crack in the egg, something is stuck to it.

on: Today at 03:44:48 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
some bounce

Camper was a real sweetie and cut most of the grass even though it hurts him to walk. Fasciitis?
I did some and cleaned up. My arthritis is bad today. Must be the weather. ?

All... we keep it pretty simple here, mostly. No dishwasher, nothing special in the fridge (ice cube trays), no garbage disposal. But we are currently trying to figure out the glitch in our programmable lighting! GRR.

Go Wolves!
SED

((( Lisa )))

TSK - the pic you requested  ;D

on: Today at 03:39:52 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Mac is done "baby sitting" being mom came in with part of a bird.  She ate part of it and then started feeding the little ones....(the other two eggs are intact yet)

on: Today at 03:34:49 PM 
Started by T40cfr403 - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10