on: Today at 02:03:55 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Maybe not, but is that #3???

on: Today at 01:32:34 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by nanimal
SRL, I appreciate the tips!

on: Today at 01:26:06 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
tsk - I have no idea..I'm not a Merlin user..however, once again, thanks for trying.

on: Today at 12:55:46 PM 
Started by mrsfalcon - Last post by camperstig
oOoOO... bounce

17:09

I must be improving... LOL

Continued thoughts for your healing SSRL  :)

on: Today at 12:43:36 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
PUFF  Thanks for the old photos story.  Now, I always write on pics if I have them printed.  I would love to have had that jewelry assignment.  Of the 13 siblings of Mom where did she fit in?   How many cousins out of that group?

LISA  Almost dark as night here and a quick shower and now light rain.  But SW burbs - PUFF??  have 60/65 mph winds as well as south Chicago.   Angel Studios that made Cabrini has a new one   " Sight"  true story of a Chinese man persecuted in China - becomes very famous eye doc in USA.  Dr Ming.   Good that you don't have to cross the Bridge til Tues  LOL

KB  Merlin still did not identify that Bewicks wren - Wonder if it has something to do with recording it off of a PC?

LANI   One happy pup  ;D

Thunder all around us   :o

on: Today at 12:09:57 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

TGIF Beakers! ;D
Morning Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Phyl, beautiful Pink Sunflowers! ... good morning pic from the Flyaway!... GBH looking very majestic!

Tsk, my heart just about stopped when I saw him struggling to maintain a standing position by holding the counter and lifting the chair. Sadie's ears were down and in crouching position looking at Mike... That's Mike's comfy chair at the counter, so it needed to be fixed... there's only 3 chairs he is comfy on now...  he can't lift heavy things anymore. We work it out together.  ;D .... I do hearing the cicadas singing its song at night in Kansas... I didn't like them hanging on the screens and things. ICK!!

Clynn, oh poor Erin, the dreaded sump pump! What memories I have of flooded basements.  :( .. Erin is brilliant! Way to get it going!! . ... {{{your mom}}}, Mike's mom would probably ask for the printed instructions too.... awww sweet Eastern Bluebirds  :-*

Oldguy, I can't believe Mari is 17! Happy birthday sweet boy!! ... the High speed welding job! YIKES! Amazing, my heart stopped and back hurt watching! BL would love it!!  ;D

{{{Puff, Tig, Lisa}}} Take care  :-*

Oldguy, Lori, Clynn, Pink I hope your weather improves for this holiday weekend... Take special care! 🙏

Kb, sweet Bewick's Wren....  our morning temps are still in the 40's, so I've been wearing a light winter coat and even took the gloves back out. I always wear a hat... Have a good walk  ;D

on: Today at 11:45:45 AM 
Started by mrsfalcon - Last post by ssrl
Healing going great after surgery, thanks for the well wishes Lani and Tig.  Loved the loners puzzle eburg but tricky with all the green - 17:36
Now back to some of the older ones posted.

on: Today at 11:40:43 AM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Nanimal, white wing feathers can also help us identify the eaglets, like white patterns in tail feathers.  Cam ops got a closeup of DN17 with wings outstretched just after 11 AM, but looks to me like there are white primaries in same location as for DN18.  For now, look for the tail patterns.

More rain at the North's valley today.  At least one fish from DNF to share for early breakfast.

on: Today at 11:08:21 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by STLbf
Eyases grow really fast.  At about 2.5 weeks old, look how big they are, lying at the edge of the nest box this morning, waiting for more food.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10