Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:20:52 AM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Phyl
Thank you  STL and Nora.
I appreciate your posts and comment. info.

on: Today at 12:53:42 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

Tig, beautiful Russian Siberians irises.... scary computer spam attack.  :o

Tsk, this season's albie chicks have been very lucky to have two parents involved with feedings. The rangers are able to spend their time with the chicks needing supplemental feedings.

Clynn, sending prayers for you, family and everyone going through these terrible wind/rain... sweet pic of S&S..... awww the eaglets...  {{{Iris and Finn}}} ... be safe.

Kb, beautiful garden, yard and plant arrangements. Just gorgeous.

{{{Baz}}}

Karen, glad you didn't have any serious issues with your car.

Lori, I would love to have some of the delicious strawberry delights you have for us today!  ;D

SED Eagles :-*

Good night!

Prayers for our Beak Family and God's many beautiful critters big and small having to deal with this terrible weather. 🙏

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Today at 12:35:06 AM 
Started by PinkEagle - Last post by Phyl
Tks. STL. Appreciate the ID
Those turtles you capture  great. Timing is everything when critters are balanced on a log.

on: Yesterday at 11:52:16 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Lani "5/21 Hello Finnegan!  :-*#HellgateOsprey"  Iris and Finn  :-* ;)
tks for the Royal Albie update--pretty evening photo even w/ the owl, Awww MOM LGL and TF and great weight  TF

Puff hope you had a good day

CLynn really like the driftwood face; Awwww  S and S;  Way to go  Wells Fargo nest, 4 eggs!
your snaps of that strom today--what a mess ---so glad all's well

Lisa  nice cuppa Joe and pretty roses this AM

Tig lovely Russian irises ,  can see why your mom loved 'em; sorry about your notebook darn cyber viruses; great video Daili . So glad  you'e
home 'safe' and skirted the flooded streets

Tsk all the best w/ your  new ENT nest month. I'm still debating having the ENT I saw for my broken nose  fix to look like it use to---don't care
about the pain as my nose still hurts to no end

Lori aww strawberries/cream kittens and puppies, oh that pie!;sweet greeting for Lisa. Do keep watch on the storm. Be safe.

BL tks for the tornado map---https://www.wsmv.com/2024/05/15/is-middle-tennessee-above-or-below-average-tornadoes-this-year/

Oh CLynn almost forgot to anwser your question on Bluebird hatchlings in nesting box#1--this season there's been four eggs and four hatchlings.
Every time we open the box to photograph 'em ---if they're awake those tiny mouths pop open, I told Jim if he was afraid to take snaps with my phone that
I'd do it.  ;D

Good Night Everyone... Have a wonderful night’s sleep.

on: Yesterday at 11:13:33 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
And this was just today 05/21/24, again prelim.

on: Yesterday at 11:06:34 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
April was already a rough month for Tornadoes in Iowa.
59 preliminarily per the SPC.

Here are a few maps of what Iowa averages look like:

on: Yesterday at 09:09:39 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by oldguy
KB - This is the second time this season that I have seen the multiple vortices tornado - both in SW Iowa, the other was the Minden tornado - 60 miles apart for locations.
This is not a common type of tornado -
The Video by Reed was near Preston, I think it was the same storm cell for Greenfield.  I had never seen the power windmills get damaged before by a storm.

on: Yesterday at 08:55:48 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
2030 I was glad things seem ok here with the storms that came through NE Iowa around suppertime.  This was a quick shift change...

Mom came in quick and snuggled up...

on: Yesterday at 08:47:17 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Darn  :'(  It looks like #3 didn't make it.  We still have the other egg to go............

2038 feeding.  First two are eating just great!

on: Yesterday at 08:16:23 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Here is a drone video from Brett Adair of the damage at Greenfield, IA today...

5-21-2024 Greenfield, IA Horrific tornado damage   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9mlhlGO9E

MPMom had a close encounter this afternoon - tornado lifted as it approached her town.

It appears that most of the storms have gone to our NE now, with current warning in Illinois and Wisconsin.

If you watch Reed's video you will see multiple vortices in the main funnel....amazing. I couldn't count all of them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10