Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:00:50 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani
Phyl, I remember the multi chalk line marker or whatever you call it, as well as the pencil sharpner.... great Decorah pics and update from Robin! It's a huge jOY to see D40! ... I just read what Tsk called the chalk line marker.  ;D

Clynn, no rain, it's all going to your little corner of the world.... awww, snow on Iris's nest and on Dunrovin too.. 3 eggs for Swoop and Winnie at the Dunrovins ... glad it was gone today. They had an female intruder bothering them today... 

Tsk, love your morning cup of coffee.... glad Tim is doing well... you've had a big chore list today.

Puff, Clynn, the multi chalk line marker was used in Hawaii schools too. I mainly remember it for learning the alphabet in elementary, cursive writing and music. I played the clarinet for one year. And not good. LOL! But Band and music was required.

Kb, beautiful flowers... sweet bird chirping a lovely song.

Lisa, so glad Brien is feeling a lot better about things.... oh my little miss Sydney's hair has gotten long, she looks adorable and older than 10 months.  :-* ... awesome Blue Angels.. take care.

{{{Tig}}} YAY! No major concerns! Awesome news... thanks for the video of Iris laying her 3rd egg. The first one was kicked out of the nest by Finn, there is just two now.

Karen, you're like Tsk, lots on your chore list too... good luck tomorrow.

Baz, great family pic and history! Handsome great grandfather and beautiful family! There's so much to see in one pic!

Eagles, I thought the same thing when you said you and your sister were with your mom... It makes it easier on all of you...  Mike is fine most of the time and then he fell last night. But he's okay... Last night he couldn't sleep, he spent some time on his laptop in the kitchen. When he got up from the kitchen swivel chair he missed a step or something and fell. Around 2:30am I woke up to a huge sound coming from the kitchen, he was trying to get himself up. He's a bit sore, but fine... I repaired the swivel chair this morning. Two barring balls had slipped out. I watched youtube and took the chair apart and repaired it. yay, youtube! I'm glad he doesn't have to go to the valley this week and hopefully the next. Because he has to leave for Chicago June 2nd.

All this talk about cicadas, so far they're not here. But the snakes are up and moving. I saw our first Sonoran Desert Gopher snake 5'-6' slither across sidewalk... While Mike was driving away from our driveway, he saw a King snake making its way across the street this morning. :P

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Yesterday at 11:29:51 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl

My baby book is just like this one.

Tsk in  California schools of 1960s the chalk holder was used primarily for printing and cursive writing instruction.
We had  a music teacher that worked with all grades from 2nd to 6th. He never used that chalk holder---used bonified
music sheet paper.

CLynn the cicadas here will leave their  exoskeletons on my window screens mostly  ::)

Tig congrats on the heart monitor report. Now don't give another thought about it. Thanks for video of Iris and 2rd egg

Lani thanks for Bear Study---nice to see Lily and Snowball

Lisa  how Sydney's grown  since the last snap; cute in her Buc-ees dress and scandals

OG tks for Q-Kids

Eagles y/w

Good Night Everyone...sleep well.

on: Yesterday at 10:43:26 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
E4E  No cicada on me directly yet.  But they're there and getting more noisier as thj e days go on.

Give me the willies!

P

on: Yesterday at 10:13:27 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116
Og - Thanks for links!  Quarantine kids  ;D

Lani- My mom says it makes her feel much better when we go with her to doctor appts.  This is because she can't remember everything the doctor has said.  Also, my sister and I think of questions to ask.  It was a good visit yesterday. :)   How is Mike?

Phyl- Like the throw-back school desk!  I remember those!!  That's nice that the Thunderstorms don't bother your Maggie! :)    Thank you for posting for Robin Brumm's Decorah visit!!!

Clynn- Good for Ed at back to work!  Hope all is okay.   Wow, that picture of Iris covered in snow! ::)   Good pics of Cicadas!

Tsk- That's so true- a lot of folks who did not win the 'American Idol' grand prize have gone on to establish themselves and move forward with their music career!
Didn't realize you went to Catholic grade school!  We had our son go to same during grades K-8.

Puff- Are the Cicadas getting into your house?  Sounds like you have a massive amount in your area!   As long as they are not harming you . . . . .

Kb- Hugs & pat on the head for Ollie getting his injection this morning.  Bet he loved the ride back home! :)    I bet you are correct in that Soc Sec knew about Scott's passing so quickly because he is a Veteran!

Tig- Thank you!    That is such good news from your Doctor about the heart monitor! Good for you! :)

LisaG- Good that Brien called Soc. Sec. to ask questions.  Hope your trip across the bridge went nicely.   Sweet Sydney in her Buc-ees dress!!   I had to go back and look at Sydney because I thought she was in a car seat!  They make high chairs different than when my children were young!  :)

Lani- Thank you for Bear Study!!  Great to hear about Lily & 4 cubs!!

Karen- Hope the crew did some good work for you!

Baz- Great family photo! So special! :-*

on: Yesterday at 08:42:56 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by nanimal
Love that spread wings pose, STL! Thanks! :D

on: Yesterday at 07:48:17 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Linda M
Nora and Amy, thanks so much for the banding photos; they are wonderful!  Amazing how they look so large compared to in the box.  Tail and wingtip detail is great!

on: Yesterday at 07:43:35 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Don’t  modern high chairs come with  trays? Table height, buckle up and eat off the table!  I am glad to see she dresses for dinner.   She can become a Maryland  trend setter and look like the littles ofS
springHill!
A wren for sure  per the dna of the tail and the vocal and a baby per the chest fuzz!   Lol.  Singing tor lunch!
Piper does not like the new door with its victorian flourishes as the solid bottom  piece  is higher than the old one and  she cannot look over it!   Oh well, it is here and looks better! Cleaner for one thing!  Now to work on  the floor!   Tomorrow i am going to the drivers  lic place and expect to be turned down for a renewal!  Will get a form to take to the eye  doctor to have it filled out a restricted one.

on: Yesterday at 07:37:05 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
Bounce

https://youtu.be/NoJHr4k7tpM?si=Ic7S8FkjSvy5N3XC
Iris lays 3rd egg ... after owl attack

SED

on: Yesterday at 07:27:43 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
I would have sworn I saw piece of the shell on the second from the bottom egg, but not sure when hatch is due on these.  They have spent a lot of today turning around, rolling eggs, and checking them.  This was a shift change.

on: Yesterday at 07:15:56 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
I'm not sure who is who here, but Amy sent the pictures taken at the banding...

Look at the tails and wing tips!!!  :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10