News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:08:55 AM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by shep
Hey Little - yer too young for outside yet

on: Today at 05:05:36 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
Good Morning Beakers,

I just wanted to say THANK you for all the prayers, good thoughts and hugs during this difficult time.

My Mama donated her body to the University of Alabama Medical School for research purposes, so there will be no funeral or viewing.  Her ashes will come back in two years to my brother, and at that time we will all get together again, and spread her and my father's ashes together in their favorite place.

My brother and I spent the day she passed and the day after, trying to sort thru her finances and stuff.  It is just very overwhelming, as she was very unorganized with that, but other things she was not.

Bradley told me, I better have everything written down and put someplace for him.

Also, I loved the post that BL had found on the Adventuresses' Club Facebook page about my Mama, that was so nice of them to do that!

The actor Nathan Page, who portrays Detective Inspector Jack Robinson in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries has been in contact with Brien and I, on my Mama's Instagram account and by email.  Mama and another member of the Con was supposed to pick him up from the airport for the Con.  He has been so nice, and has had the nicest things to say about Mama.  He asked us to write up a lil something about Mama's life, as he wants to write a lil story and read it at the Con.  I did that last night for him. 

Will check back in later.  Still trying to help my brother with things that I can help him with. 

Thanks again, and missed you all!

on: Today at 04:58:59 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
Apparantly only 3 of the 4 eggs here too.
So many lost eggs

on: Today at 04:55:05 AM 
Daily cuteness

on: Today at 04:41:37 AM 
BANDING
May 18, 2024

black/blue bands

Apollo wrote -
Facebook  picture of 4 of us holding the chicks.
I was honored to be able to hold Cindy!
2 boys and 2 girls were banded May 17, 2024 at the Indiana Michigan Power Center in downtown Fort Wayne, IN

River (M)  U49
Tom (M)   U37
Cindy (F)  U48
Storm (F)  U36

Tom and Cindy were named in honor of our late mayor and first lady of Fort Wayne who both passed away earlier this year.

info off bcaw

Link to LIVE cam
https://youtu.be/Af3ZNlSuUvo

on: Today at 01:09:01 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

BL, Thanks for Cat Stevens

Phyl, awww egg laying time for turtle too... thank you for article on the beautiful Monarch.

Tsk, I had to buy the 2nd transmission in less than a year. We had a three year warranty so we were able to get this 2nd transmission.... Planting 32  coleus is a lot of work. Talons crossed they settle in, I'm sure it will. You work so hard for your church....  :-*

{{{Hugs Clynn}}} beautiful morning blue posts.... {{{Iris, NG and eggs}}}  :-* .... sending prayers for your eyes.

Kb, beautiful snowball viburnum  :-*

{{{Karen}}}  :-*

{{{Lisa, Jeff and family}}}  :-*

{{{Baz }}} Thanks, I hope you're feeling well too  :-*

Eagles, I hope you and Kris are doing well too.  :-*

Good night from the Friday night crew!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Little Decorah gosling, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Yesterday at 11:07:55 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA

on: Yesterday at 11:06:18 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Nora in IA

on: Yesterday at 09:59:42 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116
BL - Sweet & comforting message for LisaG.  Love those darling pictures too. Thank you for posting. :-*    'No lead footing it'!

Clynn - Thank you for sharing the lovely photo of Irma Martin.  Such a vibrant and lovely lady. {{{Lisa}}}  Since I am not on fb, I appreciate you sharing the beautiful photo here.

Puff- Hope the rain eases up in your area and starts drying out for a little while.

Karen- Nice that you heard from LisaG.  You and Piper have a nice peaceful evening. :)

Lani- Hope you are feeling a lil better.  Wish that nasty migraine would go away forever.

Hi Paulie! ;D

Phyl- Thank you so much Phyl - we are all doing okay!  Thank you for 365 and links!

Tsk- Hope you & Tim and Lulu are doing well & fine. :)  Thank you for the latest on Lisa & Bradley - hope they get home tonight.

Clynn - Love the nest pictures!  Hope your Munchkins are doing fine! :-*  Nice of Ed to stop off and pick up some more packs of Alyssum! :)

Kb- Love your Viburnum - so pretty!!

Hi Baz  :)

LisaG- Hearts & Hugs . . . .{{{{Lisa & Family}}}}

Hi Tig, Og, Lori  :)

on: Yesterday at 08:53:48 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc

Good Night, Beakers. Hugs all around. Take care, and SED.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10