on: Today at 01:53:11 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Family
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZmgVgHJpwvA?feature=share

on: Today at 01:52:00 PM 

on: Today at 01:50:44 PM 
CLYNN- so glad for you with the Munchkins coming on Wednesdays over the summer. Looking forward to some snaps.

I was being facetious  with the 'mixed nuts' remark. LOL

I use Repel All on all my potted plants--only draw back with that is it's not 'rain proof'---the container suggests resprinkling after each rain.
The other 'thing' I've ended up doing is putting a wire " barrier"  in the pot. Jim makes  them for me out of 1/4" chicken wire. He fashions it into a open ended
cylinder and inserts one end into the soil. Then crenellates the top  with a slight curve. If  we were much closer-he'd make some for you, that is if y ou wanted.
 Awwww ((Harley)) and Sam.

LOL barista kitty.

T40- miss your Caturday posts; hope all's well and you're just busy.

TSK- Awwww Mama  Tiger and her cub.  :-*

{{{PUFF}}}  poor Mom/Dad robin loosing their egglets  and heart breaker for you; argghhh all that glass-even with the tiny bits still a worry. Hope you
have a better day and evening

OG- firstly---'good luck' with cards tonight, no doubt something tasty for the pot luck too. Thanks for the Caturday links---OMW the world's smartest cat and 'Feral to Family' awww.   LOL 'many paws'. Will finish them later.  You've sold  a lotta trees this season.

{{{LANI}}} hope you're doing better today. LOL your Caturday greeting--so true;  Maytag had always been the 'gold standard' in appliances.  Seems like when Whirlpool bought them out in 2006 the product wasn't the same. IMHO

on: Today at 01:31:46 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
PUFF   Our front door had a full size storm window and a full size screen for summer.  I used to carry this heavy storm glass window downstairs to store in the basement and bring the screen up for the summer.  Reverse in winter.  I did that for 14 years!!  We have now completed 16 years here.  Two years ago we had Home Depot come in and replace the whole" storm door" so all we have to do now is slide the upper half down to expose screen on the top  Glass goes to the floor for Lulu - a priority!!  You may want to look into something like that.  I was thrilled at the convenience!!!  ;)   That was a mess Michael cleaned up.  Thank goodness he was home.  Awww  no baby robins to watch.  :(

KB  Love that cobalt blue vase - perfect for the "white" flowers.  Look a lot like hydrangea.

OLDGUY   " Many-paws"  ::) ::)    Wonder why the run on trees this year??  Wonder why Claire is moving?  I remember when she moved into this place.  Seems like she's giving up a lot?  Clark family collective  ;D

LANI   Are you feeling any better.? 

on: Today at 01:02:29 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Morning Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Oldguy, good luck with the cards tonight... thanks for links. I'll watch them tonight.  :)

Kb, beautiful arrangement .... gorgeous pics.... given time and love nature's bountiful gifts always return.  ;D

{{{Puff}}} sending lots of hugs and TLC  :-*

Phyl, beautiful foggy morning on today's nature vid.

Clynn, we've lived in this home for 11 years, and this is our 3rd washer. In Kansas, the 32 years there I had two Maytag washers. Rarely saw the repairman. The quality of the appliances is not what it use to be.... oh my The boys together  :-* Sam's head looks bigger than Harley's. aww the best pic.

{{{Lisa}}} It's wonderful to hear from you. So glad to know you and Bradley are home. Now you both can heal and be comforted with your loving families during these difficult days. It's been a whirlwind of events for you both.... What a wonderful gesture from actor Nathan Page. I enjoyed watching him on Miss Fisher and now I can see the kindness that he portrays in the show carries through to his personal life. I hope they video tape his comments and share them with you and your family. You take time to process and do what needs to be done, we'll always be here for you.  :-*

on: Today at 12:46:38 PM 
Started by PinkEagle - Last post by Phyl
Thank for the snap of  bald eagle sub-adult.

on: Today at 12:34:36 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
HATCH
May 18, 2024
12.30 pm  I saw a shell -
 I also saw the wiggly wet chick.

on: Today at 12:30:33 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
The Norths perched in the Brush Pile Tree for a brief time about 8:00 this morning, then DNF flew back to the nest.  Correct that it's the BPT?

About 10:00, cam ops got great closeups of one of the eaglets, guessing DN17 because of slight upturn of mouth corners as described by Ginger yesterday.  Agree?

on: Today at 12:05:04 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Hopping wing exercises for both eaglets at about 6:00 this morning!  Awesome   :D    See the audience of four grackles watching.

Just after the hopping, MrN brought a large suckerfish, and DNF brought another one.  He stayed to feed the youngsters; she flew away.

on: Today at 11:23:21 AM 
Started by PinkEagle - Last post by STLbf
Sub-adult BE this morning.  Age chart says it's about 2.5 years old.  Looks to me like it bathed in milk chocolate.   :D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10