http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/17055D542AA6

on: Today at 09:57:02 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Love Iris and Finn!

95 here today!  Hot!
Seds

on: Today at 08:21:17 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Good Evening Beakers!  I have been working on the Memorial Day Collages for the last few hours...they are all done and ready for tomorrow! We have been doing some cleaning in the yard, the city is going to do a free pickup of yard waste from the storm last Tuesday and we have a lot to put out! Plus some from that last winter heavy snow that broke a few branches on the pine trees, we'll put them out too. There are piles by the street all over the city!  I also took Sam and Sophie out for their first stroller ride, and they loved it (I think!)! They didn't tell me that but they seemed very happy! I also had coffee with nr at Barnes and Noble this morning. She had tea, of course! We had a good chat!

E4E, glad you got to take your Mom and Sis to the cemeteries, it's an important thing to do if you can... I helped Mom get flowers ready for the Bone Gap Cemetery when I was there last month. Dad is buried there as well as my Mom's parents and Aunt Clara and Uncle Albert.

karen, I also heard this could be a bad hurricane season because of the warm up of the ocean and El Nino, El Nina and La Nina and whatever else runs the weather. if the tornado season is a sign, then it won't be too good for hurricanes either!

tsk, glad you got the rain you needed, no fun trying to water everything! I had this article in my Pinterest about how to start a Christmas cactus from a piece. The one surprising thing was that you need to let the piece just lay out for 2 or 3 days so it can dry! I always immediately stuck a broken piece in the dirt and watered it. No wonder I didn't have much luck!   https://www.thespruce.com/propagate-christmas-cactus-7643777

Lisa, you need rain too? It's just not right that some places get flooded and others have drought!  ::) ::)

baz, I don't call 93 warm, I call it hot! You need some of this rain too! Ah, a good watermelon! It's always a crap shoot to buy a watermelon or a cantaloupe! I hate getting one that basically has no taste and it seems like a lot are like that! I got a good cantaloupe last week!  Don't taunt the gator...good advice!

Hellgate - Gerri Thompson - Displaying his gorgeous wings, Finn brings in a sturdy log for nestorations as Iris looks on. This team is always working in tandem, making improvements on the nest.

on: Today at 08:15:23 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by karengramke
Interesting statuary!  Never knew it was there!   The Goddess. Body looks like fish scales to me, like a mermaid!   Thanks for the link Lisa!

on: Today at 07:11:01 PM 
Started by talon - Last post by karengramke
Nan, the big one has to be a female and tge other, tge little guy!  Glad to see they are doing well!  I check in iften but do not post here often!

on: Today at 06:42:44 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by karengramke
Lb, prayers for your  brother and his doctors!

on: Today at 06:38:17 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by Linda M
Calihoula, nice photo of the kids at North American Bear Center.  Wildlife Research Institute has been one of my favorite websites for many years; love Dr. Roger's daily updates and photos of the birds as well as marten, foxes, and other regular visitors.

on: Today at 05:42:44 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
SSRL   I've not heard of anything like that here altho there must be LOL and I just don't know about it.  So it is not affiliated with any hospital.  Tons of prep ahead of time.  When you say "outside" PT do you mean at an out-patient clinic? and home PT refers to doing them on your own at home what you've been taught?  Is your other knee "normal"?   Sorry for all the questions - just curious as this seems new to me

on: Today at 05:39:40 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
Thanx for sharing SSRL. My bro had TCO and liked it. Aside from not wanting to sleep on my side with the heart monitor on this past month, I had not climbed the stairs to go to bed the month prior. I need to get back to riding the recumbent bike and getting my legs strong again.
My clinic said I could switch from Summit Ortho to TCO, no problem. They have doctors at TCO that do the special replacement that is fit specifically to your leg, not a one size fits all.
Heading out soon to do our annual ride the shoreline to see what is new trip.
TTFN

on: Today at 05:36:44 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116

Clynn-  Such special keepsakes your beautiful Mother is making for you and your sisters! So wonderful too, that she is making one in memory of your Dad with all of his Service dates, etc.  So much thought & work going into all of those precious memory albums.
Great picture of Talon & Bella!! 
Oh goodness-that Elevator!!  Yikes! I say 'No thank you'!! Lol!!
Love the birthday gifts the Munchkins made for you!!!! ;D ;D  Very sweet and precious that they painted these!!!!
Wow! Amazing to see Niagara Falls in 1969 without water.  Thank you for the picture & the story behind it.

Tsk- Good job in getting your Cactus re-potted!! Now you can sit back and enjoy!

Baz- Wow! Didn't know you have a license to ride Motorcycles! ;D    How nice of your littlest GN Mom/Dad having a party in honor of the last day of kindergarten for all the kids!! Sounds like the kids had everything to keep them busy and having lots of fun!!!!  Wonderful pictures of the Twins too!!! ;D

Phyl- Amazing photo of the Cheetah!!    Love the bluebird pics!! :)

Tig- Glad the Skeeters aren't too bad!!   You & Camper enjoy your trip!  ;D ;D

Lani- Glad Mike is doing well  :)  Hope he is home and you guys are having a nice weekendl :)   Okay, just read that you guys were going to the store this morning and to The Home Depot! :)

SSRL- Great to see you and hope you had a happy birthday yesterday  :)

Karen- I see you have been keeping busy!  Hope you & Piper are enjoying the weekend.

Hi LisaG, Og, Bl, Lori, Puff, Kb  :)

I picked up my Mom & Sis this morning at 10:30, then we drove to the cemetery where my Dad rests and set out flowers & a few small size Flags, then went to the cemetery where my Mom's brother rests and we set out flowers for him too.  My Dad and Uncle are Army Vets.  Got back home around 1:30 and now I'm going to go out and do some watering and trim some old blooms off some flowering plants.    Nice day over here at a high temp of 65.
Grateful for ALL who have served and Thank you All Veterans past and present.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10