Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:42:51 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Thanks for the id,baz - we have 5 species of wrens here in MN....I don't recall ever hearing that beautiful of singing...doesn't mean they aren't hear, but the singing struck me as so gorgeous.
Mating calls.

on: Today at 04:24:10 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc

Good Night, Beakers. Peace. SED.

on: Today at 04:18:55 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by johoward
Hi Ya"ll,
 The horses look to be good citizens.  They carry away all their own waste.  I like that, and don't recall ever seeing it before.  My Granddaughter, Shannon ( Debbie's Daughter) will wave at me from in front of Sloppy Joes on the Duvall St. Cam on about the 31st.  She will also travel around the keys for a week or so.
I am going over to Karen's for dinner at 6:30.  So I need to start cleaning up. 
Was another great day here today.  I did nothing, but watch TV all day.  I am just so tired all the time.
I did get to see the one day old TV.  The little feet are so precious.  Mom is excellent at shielding him from view while she feeds him.
Bye for now EV1.  Nice to see you all.  GBU and all who are sufferring.

on: Today at 04:14:09 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc
Howdy Beakers!

(((Lisa))) Sydney looks way older than she is!!! LOL, so cute with a big smile in her Buc-ees dress!!!  :-*

KB, that's a wren. I could not see enough of it to determine which type - there are several. But no doubt, it's a wren. Your flowers are pretty.

TSK, glad Tim is doing well after PT. You are right about that bird being a wren.

Tig, glad you got a great report from your heart monitor. So cross that particular worry off your list.

PUFF, I grew up in NC - and we had music class in public grade school. Those chalk holders were used in many classes in my schools - regular classes, and music classes.

Karen, thank goodness for having A/C! Stay in the cool! I'm just a few degrees less hot than you are... whew! With the same humidity!! Sweatin' to the oldies.  ;)

BL, if the Pickle was heavier on your return home, then it sounds like you started catching fish once you started using the cicadas as lures, as Pip recommended!

Loved all the pics of the bears, the birds, the kids, throwback pics, plants, etc.  :D

Waving to All the Beakers!!  :)

The picture attached below is a Throwback Thursday pic of some of my family members... my father's older sister when she was a little girl, before my father was born, and her/their mother (upper left), and her mother's father (on the right), so 3 generations of my father's family there.  The picture's date is uncertain, but guesstimated between 1916 and 1919. The young girl is my father's older sister, who was born in 1909. The adult woman top left is that girl's mother, my paternal grandmother, whose maiden name I carry as my middle name. The adult man on the right is her father (my father's maternal grandfather, who was my great-grandfather). My father was not yet born when this pic was taken. He was 13 years younger than his older sister (who is the girl in this pic, who was born in 1909). My father was born in 1922. The young boy in this picture is unknown to our surviving family, and could've been a cousin, or just a friend.  Click pic to enlarge it, and turn it right-side up.

on: Today at 03:41:54 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by paulie
Hi Cal and Johoward, Stopping by to say Hi. Me hubby and some family went away for a bit.

on: Today at 03:34:33 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by paulie
Howdy I'm finally back  :)

Hi LB, The steroids are really working now and itching and spreading of whatever has stopped. That was exhausting.

Yay to you having days off work. The changes you describe at work sound interesting. Hopefully nasty girls takes that position. Audios to her. Good to hear you're enjoying your new responsibilities.

Okay to June 17 surgeon appt and set date. Keep me posted.

#4 made me smile.  :)

Hi jicaji, Congrats to your granddaughter!! My heavens I remember when you posted she was a freshman in college. Time flies! 

No cabin this weekend. We were there last weekend. We had talked about all of us going this weekend too for longer weekend but I got bug bites and maybe some kind of poison that spread to legs arms and back of neck and on top of head too. Very weird because bug bites don't spread but these very itchy big bumps did. Some some popped up on their own too. Strange. When we returned I saw Dr and was prescribed Steroid and told to take antihistamine. Both have helped a lot. Anyway, no cabin for me until all these things are gone. My legs look like chickenpox. No clue what bit me and my fault because I didn't put on bug spray for when I was out walking in wooded areas. I won't forget again!

Omaha Steaks sound delicious! Must have been a great offer. Dinner tonight?

on: Today at 02:30:28 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Good afternoon! 93 Degrees!
Think the unidentified bird is a baby if that helps withe the id!
Thanks Robin!  Your patience pays off!
Lisa, never heard of that place!  After my driving time! Love Sydney’s  bow!  Is her car seat sitting in a chair?
Tsk, my  public  grade  school taught music.
Love those school desks band would like one now!  You could use it in front of the tv and keep a basket if styff under the seat, drinks on the arm or writing surface.  Had one of these pencil sharpeners in thegarage in Alabama!  A great appliance as sometimes nothing will work other. Than a pencil!   May
Ook for one!
Great bear report!  Thanks
Have workmen here  replacing latch on the fence a d putting a new screen door  on the porch!  Bbl

on: Today at 02:23:47 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Cam was gone for a while this morning, it's back..........

on: Today at 01:44:37 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by jicaji
3  I like the dark.  Esecially now in the summer when the symphony of night animals sing their songs.  Love to sit on the deck and just listen with my coffee.  So peaceful.

LB.  Hi.We had a bunch of thunder storms go through this morning.  Now it's partly sunny and everything is drying out.  Glad today is your Friday.... :)

Hi Paulie.  Talk soon.  Cabin this weekend?

Just received our order from Omaha Steaks.  Got an offer I couldn't refuse :)

My granddaughter graduates from College this weekend.  So proud of her.

Prayers continue for our country.....

on: Today at 01:41:37 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Thanks, tsk - for trying anyway! shrub roses in front bloom off and on all summer.

Lani - love the updates on the bears....good news.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10