on: Today at 01:01:46 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl

Good Morning Everyone... 

Currently: 52F clear , High  80F sunny,  Low 52F

{{{LISA}}}

TSK- thanks for sharing Lisa's message

Baz-pretty nosegay

Dina, Sauces nest Channel Islands, California   5-19-21

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family .
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee
https://raptorresource.org/raptorresource/forum/index.php?topic=2741.0

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

May 15: Peregrine peeps and vulture hatch!
 May 15, 2024  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2024/05/15/may-15-peregrine-peeps-and-vulture-hatch/

Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-05
https://www.nature365.tv

on: Today at 12:24:26 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani
Dearest Lisa, Jeff and family,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Wrapping you with our love and friendship as we share in this time of sadness.
And prayers for safe travels as you and Bradley return home to your loved ones... lani

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Little Decorah gosling, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

on: Yesterday at 10:52:57 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Phyl
Dearest Lisa and Brian...

I'm sorry for  your loss. I know this must be a heartbreaking time for you and your family.
May your  beloved mother's soul rest in peace. And, may she watch over you.

God's speed as you and Bradley return home. St. Christopher be with you as you make you way.
Love and prayers...Phyllis

on: Yesterday at 09:40:26 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Well Mac was just told to go and mom took over....

on: Yesterday at 09:33:01 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
1908 feeding -- still one egg..........

on: Yesterday at 09:29:14 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116

Dearest Lisa - I am so very sad for your loss.  You & Bradley take care when you travel home.

on: Yesterday at 07:19:08 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Lisa - I'm so sorry dear. I'm happy to hear you made it to her side.
Like others have said, stay safe driving home when you leave.

on: Yesterday at 07:03:22 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
Lisa, my heart aches for you...you and Bradley take care and come home safely...

on: Yesterday at 05:58:53 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by oldguy
Lisa and family

on: Yesterday at 05:54:08 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
Definitely sincere prayers and HUGS to you Lisa!  Mom lived a fun and long life.  Cherish all those sweet memories.

Love P

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10