Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471043 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7035 on: July 14, 2023, 04:36:10 PM »

Thanks Bl.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7036 on: July 14, 2023, 05:20:43 PM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LISA & JEFF!!   :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #7037 on: July 14, 2023, 05:22:15 PM »

baz - Thank you  :-*

Have a good night, everyone!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7038 on: July 14, 2023, 05:39:11 PM »

some bounce
Long, warm day. Some breeze luckily. Back into a/c and a welcome shower. Camper is bringing Culver's I think.
We will sleep well tonight.
Hugz all...
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7039 on: July 14, 2023, 06:07:42 PM »

CLynn this is a 20+yr old wicker settee that has become grossly unwoven. Blah! Tis 'junk'.   Tks for osprey update/pjoptos--exciting.
Pls give your Honey a pet from me. Tks .     You'll be missed --you know.   You/Kelsey take care---toot, toot at Lisa when she races past. LOL

Tsk
now why would you think I' d be eating on my front porch? LOL I don't even eat dinner out on my deck. LOL
I am known to have a 'beverage' on deck and maybe a beverage on the front porch so I can chat with my neighbors as they pass by.  That's
the sum and total.  ;)

Kb luv the otter---yes I believe they do 'pray.  ;D

Lisa
somehow I was under he impression this was his personal device and not prop of his employer.  Have to agree he mneeds to keep it w/him.  Do yo have your radar detector?  ;) LOL

Hi E4E
ft porch will be nice. Just might post a snap for you.  ;)

Lori
  L and J's goodies look decadent. Luv the kittens. If I were you I'd make Karen pay for what she eats.LOL  ;D :-* ;)

BL thanks for sharing  Ella's obit. OMG just reading your post,  she and I are the same age.   :o

Tig  Culver's is good!

Well I guess I tried to be 'funny' long enough...
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7040 on: July 14, 2023, 06:12:34 PM »

Wishing everyone a " Good Night' and SED's.

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7041 on: July 14, 2023, 06:44:14 PM »

TIG  Sounds like a good day.  Look for my bro tomorrow - tall handsome and his son looks just like him  LOLOL
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #7042 on: July 14, 2023, 07:56:25 PM »

TIG  Sounds like a good day.  Look for my bro tomorrow - tall handsome and his son looks just like him  LOLOL

I mean I guess you could ask your bro to find a microphone and ask Camper and Tig to come to the entrance or something?

I once lost Scott in the grocery store and had the front counter grab the microphone and say: "Scott your wife is waiting for you at the cash register"....yup....he didn't think that was as funny as I did!.
But I found him...

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7043 on: July 14, 2023, 09:34:18 PM »

Karen - Hope you & Piper are enduring the humidity tonight!

Lani - Cute anniversary gif for Lisa & Jeff!

Tig - Sounds like a fun trip!!  Enjoy!! ;D

LisaG - My hubby is the same as yours - if we went shopping for groceries, he would make do with what we got and would not make a trip back to the store without me!

Lori - Love the anniversary post for Lisa & Jeff!

Bazi - cute anniversary post for Lisa & Jeff!

Phyl - A pic of your front porch would be nice!!

Kb - Yeah a microphone would get the message across! ;D

Beakers have a good night - SEDs - sleep well  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7044 on: July 15, 2023, 12:34:39 AM »

LOL  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7045 on: July 15, 2023, 12:36:31 AM »

I mean I guess you could ask your bro to find a microphone and ask Camper and Tig to come to the entrance or something?

I once lost Scott in the grocery store and had the front counter grab the microphone and say: "Scott your wife is waiting for you at the cash register"....yup....he didn't think that was as funny as I did!.
But I found him...

LOL! Mike wouldn't think that was funny either. He would just go to the car and wait.  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7046 on: July 15, 2023, 12:52:11 AM »

Phyl, thanks for posting RRP blog about Robin's day trip. Your front porch will be a welcoming and comfortable spot to enjoy.

Clynn, wonderful rescue story of the osprey chicks on the Nova Scotia power pole. What a heart tugging moment everyone must have had while waiting for parents to return to their chicks. Reminds me of Harmon .... I spent most of the morning at the vet with Milo like I wrote you this morning. X-rays came back that the limping may be from arthritis in his hips. Now, waiting for blood work. We're looking to see why he's licking his hair off. They gave him a shot for pain. Geez the cost was high.  :-\..  I've had a candle lit for both Gunnar and Honey in our Beak Room candle room since you let us know about both pets.  :-*.  Safe travels for you and Kelsey in the morning.  :-*

Kb, love the sea otter .

Lisa, the crabs will be a delicious anniversary treat after your busy schedule before your trip Sunday! YUM! ... glad to know your wildlife cam is still running. And Pepe has been spotted.  ;D ... how is Misty?

{{{Karen and Piper}}}

Tig, you and Camper have a good time. We have a Culver's here too.... Looking forward to pics.  :)

BL, thank you for posting Sunset Dreamer's obit.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Baz, Eagle's mom and sister, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Sister and Mom, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Misty and her kittens, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

« Reply #7047 on: July 15, 2023, 06:21:43 AM »

Good Morning ... We wish you a Happy Caturday !

Currently 76 F  thunder storms with a  High 89F and a of  Low 72F  clear.

{{{Puff}}}

Lisa wildlife cam still running I hear,   Monseiur Pepe Le Pew has been spotted---does this mean we'll be getting
regular reports?

Lani
I'll be getting new furniture for the deck---two loungers and a table.

#IstandwithEvan

LisaG1967

« Reply #7048 on: July 15, 2023, 06:28:38 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....It's Caturday!!

Lani - Misty is in heat again this week.  I cannot wait till this girl gets spayed.  The whining, rolling on floor, rubbing on Bandit (who wants none of that nonsense) to be happening, especially the whining!

E4E - I am happy to hear there are other hubby's just like Jeff.  My brother goes to store, mall, fast food etc.  My SIL hates doing all that. 

kb - That is hilarious! 

Phyl - Nope, I don't own a radar detector, but Jeff has one in his car.  I love Culver's too.  Burgers are good, and last time I was in Decorah I had the shrimp dinner. 

Phyl

« Reply #7049 on: July 15, 2023, 06:31:59 AM »

Guess 'who' knows who...

#IstandwithEvan