Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 739335 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7005 on: July 13, 2023, 05:50:12 PM »

Hi Bazi glald to hear y ou're improving. And you fell like posting again/

Tig sounds like fun---love checking out vintage and historic cars too. 
Bet Camper will have some great snaps.

Lani tks for the photo update of the Royal A's  Manaaki  as she takes flight.

Night Lori &  Destini
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #7006 on: July 13, 2023, 05:52:26 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

The Lesser Flamingos, sunset July 7, 2023

#Istandwith Evan

weasel65

« Reply #7007 on: July 13, 2023, 06:05:28 PM »

TIG
Have a great time at Road America. When my husband was racing with SCCA we visited Road America several times. It’s beautiful.   Are you staying in Elkhart Lake?  We would stay in Sheboygan and drive to the track each day.  Some very good restaurants in Sheboygan. Have you visited the Kohler museum in Sheboygan?  The bathrooms are something else. There are photos online.

Hope you both enjoy yourselves and have a great time.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7008 on: July 13, 2023, 06:37:33 PM »

TIG   LOL  You know tho that "windy" is for our very "windy" politicians.. 8) :o   Are you at Elkhart Lake???  Say Hi to my bro who is also there with likely his son.  They love it.  He may be hanging around Porsches as he has hobby cars.  He's going on Saturday

LANI   LOL  If you only knew how many of those I guessed at.....  Was lucky to just get 5 wrong - Never heard of some of those games or that crazy looking tool... ;)   What a beautiful Manaaki story - Well fed and cared for.  should do well.

BAZI  Continued hugs. 

WEASEL  I see you are familiar with Elkhart Lake as well  LOL
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #7009 on: July 13, 2023, 06:44:57 PM »

Have a good night, Beakers. 

I’ll catch up in the morning 😊

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7010 on: July 13, 2023, 09:02:18 PM »

LisaG - Are you starting to pack yet - maybe a little too soon?!  I bet Jeff will miss you when you are at ATF!

Lani - Glad that Mike gets a break from traveling to the Valley this week!  I didn't realize you live in higher elevation - that is a good thing during these heated summer days!   Cute pic of Mama sloth and baby sleeping. :)  Beautiful pic of Manaaki's wings!

Oldguy - That is a good warning for folks who might be setting out stuff they shouldn't for hummers.  I have always ONLY set out the usual sugar water.

Phyl - Love the sweet RIP post for Sunset Dreamer.

Tig - Have a fun and wonderful weekend!! 8)

Bazi - I do hope you are starting to feel a tiny bit better each day. {{Bazi}}

Weasel - Great to see you Weasel!  Good info for Tig & Camper  ;D

Tsk - So your Bro is going to be at the same event as Tig!  Sure sounds like lots of fun!!

Beakers have a good night & sleep well - SEDs!

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7011 on: July 13, 2023, 10:23:03 PM »

E4E, thanks for your hugs. I wish I could say I have been feeling a little better each day.  BUT!  ;) Today I DID feel a tiny bit better! Yay! ... for the first time I could say that since this flare-up hit.  Meanwhile, Wimbledon!  ;D  Your visit with your friends, and the yummy tri-tip sandwiches and potato salad meal with them, sounded fun and tasty.  :)

Phyl, thanks. I have posted a tiny bit each day, but only briefly - it's painful to use the keyboard.  ::)  It'll be better soon. Nice pic of your 3rd clutch of the pretty bluebird eggs.

TSK, thanks.  :)  Glad your place was spared any storm damage from all the scary tornadoes and storms that blew through the Greater Chicago area yesterday!

That's all, folks.  :)  Stay safe, and sleep well.  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7012 on: July 13, 2023, 11:37:17 PM »

RIP Sunset Dreamer...soar high with the eagles you love.

Amen 🙏🏼
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7013 on: July 14, 2023, 12:01:06 AM »

Tig, Enjoy your visit and looking forward to pics!

SED Phyl, beautiful sunset.

Hi Weasel  ;D

Tsk, how fun to know your brother & his son will be at the same event as Tig and Camper!  ;D

Eagles, Because of our elevation. our temps are 10+ degrees cooler in the summer. YAY! .... sending prayers for your sister.

{{{Hugs Baz}}} sending prayers you'll feel even better tomorrow.  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Baz, Eagle's mom and sister, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Sister and Mom, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Misty and her kittens, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 12:54:14 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #7014 on: July 14, 2023, 05:07:02 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently 76 F clear skies with a  High 92F  mostly sunny, Low 75F  clear.

'Got Junk' will arrive about 6pm to pick up that old wicker settee on the frt porch. Finally.  Will move the two  all weather wicker
chairs  and round table to the ft porch once cleaned. Then a set of folding loungers and a table will replace the chairs.

LOL Lani Goofy and his pillow

Tsk What a coincidence your bro/wife at same event as Tig/Camper

CLynn  prayer candle for Honey while you're at your mom's; St Christopher be with you on the road.

Lisa are you going to have Jeff's laptop?  St Christopher be with you as you travel.

{{{Puff, Bazi}}}

Beakers  ...🙏 's  .

« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 05:15:04 AM by Phyl »

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #7015 on: July 14, 2023, 05:07:42 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

July 2-7: A Day Trip To Decorah!
July 13, 2023  Robin Brumm

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/07/13/july-2-7-a-day-trip-to-decorah/

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #7016 on: July 14, 2023, 05:12:45 AM »

#Istandwith Evan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7017 on: July 14, 2023, 06:28:07 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, I need 'Got Junk' to stop at my house...when Ed is out of town! When Kay's sister first came after Kay passed she had 'Got Junk' to pick up the stuff Dianna and I had bagged, mainly the food and trash. When they were ready to leave she asked if they could take the piano. Yes, another $225, and then the large lift recliner. Yes, another 65. That was the $726 load. Five more dumpsters for a total of $1395. Talk about junk... Your junk I would not put in the same category!  ;D ;D  Love your Happy Weekend pic! Thank you for the candles for Honey, she continues to hang on, eating and sleeping and using the litter box...

Lani, I bet the 10 degrees lower you have makes it more bearable, plus you have a lot of beautiful shade... Thanks for the Manaaki update, it's hard to imagine that she weighs more than 25 lbs now! She has been fed very well!

baz, a little better each day will add up soon...

Hope For Wildlife - Reunited!  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/baby-ospreys-reunited-with-parents-burning-nest-1.6903059
Remember the two osprey nestlings that were saved from a tragic fire? They lost both their nest and their parents, but that didn’t stop a team of people from finding a way to bring the family together again.
While we were giving the ospreys tender loving care, the Department of Natural Resources and Renewables undertook the task of building them a brand new nest! And Nova Scotia Power built them a whole new pole – just for them!
They knew the parent ospreys were still in the area, so we hoisted a bucket up and put the little ones into their new nest. And waited. ..
And then it happened! After almost two weeks apart, at about 9PM that night the parents brought the babies a fish! The next day mom was staying with the babies giving them shade and care while dad went fishing for the family!
Thanks to everyone who helped reunite them. Because they matter!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7018 on: July 14, 2023, 06:35:17 AM »

Happy Anniversary Lisa and Jeff!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7019 on: July 14, 2023, 06:37:40 AM »

Have a wonderful day Lisa and Jeff

Chicagoland