Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:06:06 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
They were just hatched yesterday, they should be fine yet.

1352 mom brought in a meal and Mac took off so fast he knocked the kids who righted themselves real quick.

on: Today at 01:49:48 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by shep
are we gonna lose 2 more eggs?
This is NOT normal.  WHY?

on: Today at 01:48:28 PM 
Started by Nora in IA - Last post by shep
3 HATCHLINGS
May 20, 2024

on: Today at 01:41:01 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
TIG   Let me know how the tinnitus is or isn't without coffee.  Mine started up about a year or so ago and I have been drinking coffee forever.  Maybe cumulative?

LANI   Puffins on deck now  ;)  Good info for Puff.  Enjoyed the video and how he attached the copper hanger..

KAREN  I heard briefly they had the Dali on floats - going 1 mile/hr

on: Today at 12:52:13 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
tsk good to hear on the ear thingy....I already was told I had tiny ear canals decades ago. Yes, I think I need one of those ENT tools that internists don't have....

I remember decades ago, ear cleaning was a routine part of my annual physicals.....Not any more.

I can't wait to hear after tomorrow!....I am watching for potential very severe weather right about my appt time tomorrow.....we shall see...the humidity here has climbed significantly already.

on: Today at 12:45:01 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
1146 Mac brought in a bird, mom proceeded to take it and leave, and after watching the direction she took he went to the little ones and eggs.

on: Today at 12:28:10 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
I watched a few Dali videos....just amazing work by those tugboat operators....Hats off!

on: Today at 12:05:46 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Eagles provided three or four fresh fish about 6:00 this morning, so both eaglets and the parents had breakfast together.
Closeup of DNF looking damp but gorgeous.  And a male goldfinch feeding nearby, molting into brilliant summer breeding plumage.

on: Today at 11:41:00 AM 
Started by PinkEagle - Last post by STLbf
Three BEs spent a couple of hours on the fallen tree this morning.  Great views from the cam ops, and thanks so much for all you do to keep us watchers entertained and educated!    :D

on: Today at 11:38:38 AM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by STLbf
Yes, U-09 is going to be fully adult by the end of this summer, and we can hope for a successful breeding season in 2025.

Wild columbine in bloom now at the GSB bluffs for wildflower lovers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10