Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:59:33 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by oldguy
Hello Beakers

A new eruption at Kilauea about 12:30am local this morning.  It is a fissure line that is located about 1 mile south of Halemaumau Crater.  It is down hill from the peak, so the only thing seen by cameras is the line of steam.  No addition info at this time.  USGS helicopter and ground vehicles started to survey the area after sun up.
https://www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/volcano-updates

Iceland Volcano Updates | We could be in for another long event   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3cNEu9csM

Why We're Leaving (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nqO_CyMgIQ

Maru high fives on the swing   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqCLOqoNT4E

Quarantine Kids play "Wonderwall"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h15nzI4RP3Y

T40 has not logged in to the forum since late April - she maybe getting all the screen time she can handle on the chat.

on: Today at 01:14:17 PM 
Started by calhound - Last post by calihoula
hi joho well my ac quit again dogs all hot outside unit not running therm said cool on but no not on you **#( thermostat so jim got home went to thermo says its okay saying cool on means its working but ac not working he went downstairs to furnace first trying to blame maybe my three old cats down there ralphie almost blind there is a light switch on side of the furnace it reset computer board in furnace jim flipped it off back on said its running no jim outside coil still off so jim jiggled that wire to switch and it came on green light on in control board yes outside now running ac back on not cats fault no it was not he is always ready to blame cats they never even go over there. so jim went to town get a new light switch i hope that is it! its so hot and humid see winter better if furnace was out i would not even call jim he would be crying when he got home cold house yep me and dogs love it got stove going go sit by it joho maybe you should wear a bib when you eat  :) cover your keys i tells ya i told the dogs we all may have to go see indy in his ac barn and those raccoonies

on: Today at 01:04:17 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
I am now investigating this purchase and instillation of a whole house generator!  No natural gas here so will have to be  powered by propane!   I have been weeks without power in Mobile but I was younger!   No fun!
Everything in my house runs on electricity!   Exceot me and Piper!

Phyl, you asked if I was ever suck after a civid vaccine.  I do not know exactly what you mean but regardless , No!  I have never had covid or flu, for that matter!   While in the home, I missed s pneumonia vax and ended up in the hospital with pneumonia!    Will do my best to never miss another as they did not think I would  survive.     I am a firm beliver in modern medicine!   

on: Today at 12:41:04 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by paulie
Hi LB, Good to your walks. True don't push yourself in humidity. Aww geez to being in office the next 2 weeks. Hopefully they somehow go fast for you.

God bless your brother. Prayers continue. He'll be glad to see you tomorrow. I hope you have a good dental appt after work.

on: Today at 12:20:26 PM 
Started by MpMom - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

on: Today at 11:47:46 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
TIG  You need a rest to recover from "rest"  LOLOL

LISA  Pamper yourself day!!

CLYNN  I'm not a hard alcohol drinker but wouldn't mind a taste of that peach  ;) ;)  WOW  4 little babies at Wells Fargo.  Hope M&D are good supporters.

LORI   What a magnificent b-day treat.  ;D

LANI   Will be interesting to know how you fixed the leaking water line.  You can do anything!  ;D

on: Today at 11:43:35 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Lani

A Monday morning visit - TFT chick walks over to spend time with TF!  :-*

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Thank you Beakers for your birthday greetings for Shannon!  :-*

Mike left early 5am, made his flight for Ohio!
Heading outside to work on a leaking landscape water line.
I'll be back!  ;D

on: Today at 11:09:16 AM 
Started by shep - Last post by STLbf
The eyases have been banded as of this morning about 11AM.  Couldn't find the event on the rewind so they must have turned off the camera.  Somewhere, someone will post the banding information of which numbers, sex, etc.  Hope that gets posted here on the RRP forum.

on: Today at 11:00:27 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LORIDAVIS

on: Today at 10:42:13 AM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LORIDAVIS

Enjoy this moist cinnamon sugar churro cupcake topped with a rich cinnamon cream cheese frosting!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10