Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:58:28 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
LISA just texted and said to let the Beak know her Mom passed away this afternoon.  There was no brain activity. 

on: Today at 03:58:06 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by camperstig
some bounce
With Camper's help I finished some more yard werk. And while he was at his discount movie I measured a new piece of netting for the service berries in the garage (where there is no wind).
Resting now and catching up on tennis. I watch the recording in fast forward, for a myriad of reasons... unless it is Coco. I watch most sports that way. I only watch a smothering of basketball and prefer to watch it live.
The clique won't say... Which is ok. Best not to gossip. But, I'm very observant. My best guess is one person said something a bit too suggestive to another. Not sure if they offended party took it to management or not.
(( Lisa ))
All
Oh... I like them all too, but my fave is Finn.

on: Today at 03:51:50 PM 
Started by Phyl - Last post by LBLNJ0668
Hi Paulie, the left knee isnt huring me .  But I notice bruises on the calf and knee area since surgery I brought it up to PT and the dr when I saw them they say its normal still heeling  I go to my primary  next  month I may bring it up to her and when I see the new surgeon to schedule my knee surgery.  LOL  yes I don't like coming home to an empty house
I didn't think I would miss copper like this.  I'm doing OK. Just lonely not that he kept me company but he did in his own way.  I actually miss him greeting me at the door as much as I hated his loud continous bark!!!! He got so excited whn I go rhome, even though I was gone just 5 minutes at times.  Eventually I will get a new animal just not now.  I need to get  my finances under control.  Copper doqn I just get memes on losing a dog . How do they know!! I dont like their agrithyms (sp)

I went into the office for 1/2 the day for meeting it was very productive and is adding more meetings   

on: Today at 03:21:04 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Nora in IA
It would be nice, but pretty late in the season to lay eggs, brood the eggs, get them to fledge, and teach them to hunt.  Let's go for lots of bonding and keeping her around.  :)

on: Today at 03:18:07 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
 ;D

on: Today at 03:17:33 PM 
1513 feeding...

on: Today at 03:16:56 PM 
0815--Breakfast with the eggs...

on: Today at 03:16:07 PM 
1402---

on: Today at 03:15:26 PM 
1430 feeding...

on: Today at 02:39:18 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc

Howdy, Beakers.  :)

I'm glad to hear Dr. Green has decided Iris's New Guy (NG) is now deserving of a more personal name. I haven't decided which name I like best - after reading the meanings behind each one, I like them all!  :) :-*

Phyl, thanks for that link about Challenger. It's great to see he is still getting along so well!

TSK, that stained glass cats puzzle that Clynn posted for you looks like a really good one! I hope you'll enjoy working on it, even though it's more pieces than you usually work.

BL, JJ Cale was a regular spinning on my turntable - I just about slam wore the grooves out! Thanks for the links.

OG, thanks for the bio, too.

Take care, All.  :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10