Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:52:47 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
I just heard from Lisa.  She and .bradley are un .Savannah where they will spend the night,  then home tomorrow.  She said she Will  contact  the beak as soon as she can!   Bradley. Was anxious to see Sydney!
Sweet eagle dreams, beakers

Nice words from Ms, Fisher. bl!  Thanks for posting!

on: Today at 08:24:51 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
tsk  Well outside yesterday, gauge showed 1 1/4 inch for Tuesday nt, Wednesday am.  Had to wait until things dried up a bit.  But I did have some rest time for a bit today.  Just now went out for mail - looks like some real rain again tonight.  Everything is so muddy.

P

on: Today at 07:55:49 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by Ginger52
STL -- so far most of the time I've been able to ID them by looking at their commissures (corner of mouth).  DN18's is pretty straight and on the left side there's a little mark which I think is where the fishing line cut into it.  DN17's curves up slightly and is a brighter yellow.  It also looks to be a little thicker but that may just be because it's a brighter color.  It's a little difficult to see the differences in your pics.

Tails look promising for ID's.  DN18 has white on the tail and DN17 does not.

DN18 and DN17 -- commissure (corner of mouth)

DN17 tail (no white)

DN18 tail

on: Today at 07:52:55 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
Now I want to join the The Adventuresses’ Club and be a fly on the wall on that eve in this place at that time.

I spent a week one night there.

Adventuresses' Club of the Americas.

It is with profound sadness that we share with you the passing of Irma Martin. As this year's Chair of the Con Committee, she was a diligent lobbyist and passionate champion for New Orleans; Whether you knew her from attending previous Miss Fisher Cons, ACotA Slack rewatches, or any of the various social media platforms, you knew her to be kind, charming, curious, and up for anything.

She truly embodied the spirit of an Adventuress and we will miss her deeply.

We will be celebrating her in true NoLa fashion at the Con in a way we feel she would have appreciated.

on: Today at 07:41:17 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Puff
Beautiful pic of Mama, Lisa  You resemble her a lot, especially the eyes.  HUGS

P

on: Today at 07:36:19 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
Thanks for the pics of Irma, BL and Clynn.

Boy she looks just like Lisa!

on: Today at 07:11:21 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by clynndunn
BL, I found a wonderful picture of Lisa's Mama that she posted on FB yesterday:

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our  beloved Mama  - Irma Martin. Irma passed away peacefully today. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.

on: Today at 06:42:49 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
KB   I tried to find it on Youtube but instead found several more huskies with pregnant moms  LOLOL

We had two quick downpours this afternoon  0.8" of rain.  So good for all our new plantings.

LISA   Hope you managed to get through the day today.   :-* :-*

BL   You found pics of Irma?? or did Lisa send them...

on: Today at 06:38:14 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by BrokenLug
LisaG I just don't have any words for such a sudden loss as this .
It's easy to say but hard to do, but you and Bradley must also take care of yourselves in this very difficult time.

All here in the Beaker have you, your family and all in 'Mama's' orbit that she touched in our prayers.

Irma will solve her next big mystery in heaven and in peace.   :-*

on: Today at 05:52:05 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by kbshcb
PHYL   Yes, the exhibit was very interesting.  Only sad part was on three of the cases of information the lighting wasn't working so you couldn't read it.  No bathrooms in the building either so Tim had to walk out in the mall and make a few turns  LOLOL  In Chicago they combined with it the Sinking of the Eastman in the Chicago river - Called it the Chicago Titanic.  Of course we sauntered over to the Cheesecake Factory for some nourishment.  ;) ;)

(((LANI)))

KB   X page "did not exist when I tried to open it  Making a list and checking it twice for you in May.  My busy months for docs are June and July...  LOLOL  No room in your flower bed.  Good one

tsk - that's too bad. It was an adorable husky laying on a woman who was very pregnant. You know how dogs tilt their heads/ears when they hear something/sense something. The husky was very intent on the baby in Mommie's tummy. too cute.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10