Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:28:52 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by tsk34
EAGLES   I was close  LOLOL  Then in 2009  Adam Lambert was runner up.  ;) ;) ;)  That was longer ago than I thought.  Good luck to Mama that they can figure out the cause of her pain.  Enjoy the baseball game  ;D

KAREN   Aww  E23 visiting.  Wonder how far away E23 has ventured?

LISA   SOOOO many details to manage.  I remember when Dad passed, the first thing I did was to call Social Security as his check had just come in the mail and we had yet to open it.  They said put "return to sender "on it and they would need death certificate when we could get it.

BAZI   All good advice!

on: Today at 04:19:24 PM 
Started by T40cfr403 - Last post by MpMom
 ;)

on: Today at 03:18:13 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA

They're right in front of the egg or shell.

on: Today at 03:17:06 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by baziunc
Hi Beakers!

I'm glad all the Beakers are safe after the many serious storms and high winds. I hope the "tree-trimming" and other plant-affecting winds, hail, and torrential downpours didn't do too much permanent damage at the Beakers' homes and yards. Lots of "salad on the ground" to clean up, and branches and such. Glad you all have power.

Prayers for all affected by the many bad storms and high winds. So many lost so much. They're still going through rubble in Greenfield, IA, where a number of people werepulled out from under completely collapsed homes and other debris. which is why a total fatality count hasn't been given yet, last I heard, though 1 fatality was reported there earlier, and of course that news is getting updated throughout the day, so I may not be up to date on that. Their town was really hit hard, but other towns also had severe damage, and people who lost it all. Prayers for all.

More severe weather is in the forecast in many places. I hope people will do the smart thing, and stay off the roads, and in safe places, where possible, if there's an active warning in your area. A warning means the warned area is experiencing the severe weather being warned about at that very moment - it does NOT mean that weather might happen. A watch means conditions are such that the severe weather might develop. Most actual warnings don't last very long in any one location, though there are exceptions. It isn't the end of the world to delay a car trip for 30 or 45 minutes till a warning has ended for a partiular location. But it could be the end of the world for some people who ignore the warnings and requests by officials and first responders to stay off the roads during those times.

Stay safe, All, and have a good evening. Peace.

P.S. I see oldguy posted some storm-related updates while I was composing my post. Prayers for those lost and their loved ones, and for all who are suffering from the serious storms and weather.

on: Today at 03:12:54 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by oldguy
Hello Beakers

Latest news says that there are 2 deaths in Greenfield and 1 death from another unidentified location to the south.  Ryan Hall expects more damaging storms to occur from Texas to Kentucky today and more stormy days Friday and Sunday.

Mid 70s today and mostly sunny.  Storms coming in Friday and Sunday.

An interesting video about the results of photos and videos of the Solar eclipse...
I Accidentally Photographed Something Unknown   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQF51mqzrY4

※Squeeze or Stuck?※ Can Cats Really Squeeze Through Anything? (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIkej7m6OBc

Cats Sleeping All Together as a Family #CatAwards Part 4   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSCpsRkzosg

Lisa - glad to hear that your brother was able to get some stress relief by talking to someone...

on: Today at 02:59:36 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by LisaG1967
karen - Awww, I bet all the photographers at SWFL were excited to see E23!  Hope all went well with the nurse. 

E4E - We are doing ok, thanks for asking.  Yes, one day at a time, and still working on things together.  Good luck to your Mom at her appointment, and good luck to grandson at his game.  :)

kb - Yay, on the hearing again!

tsk - Oldguy sent me some info that I forwarded to my brother, and he did go talk to someone, so it put his mind at ease.  He sent me a screenshot from her phone of doctor appointments that she had upcoming till the end of the year.  I called all of them to let them know she had passed, and to cancel the appointment.  All of them had such nice things to say about my Mama.

Lani - Thanks for the Puffin update, and wow that lil intruder pushing the egg out.   

Phyl - Yep, Misty and Bandit are their themselves again.   :D

on: Today at 02:21:39 PM 
Started by shep - Last post by Nora in IA
Boy.  I saw three for sure.  I haven't been able to determine if they are with a whole egg or shell.  The one that hatched yesterday was lying outside anywhere warm and wasn't moving and didn't fluff up, so tempted to say that might be shell that hatched.  At least we have the cam back so we can check.  I just got home, but will keep checking on them.

on: Today at 02:17:18 PM 
Started by STLbf - Last post by LisaG1967
Around 5:16am this morning, raccoon came to nest, picked up egg, rolled it around, and left it.

on: Today at 01:56:11 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by karengramke
Aww!  E 23 was back at his nest, swfl, and had a nice visit/chat with daddy, M15! The kids frequently come back for a visit!  Looking  good!   Parents may in fact continue feeding while he hones his fishing skills!

on: Today at 01:28:00 PM 
Started by Lani - Last post by Eagles4evr1116
Good morning / afternoon Beakers

Kb- You sure do have a beautiful yard and I can easily see how you & Scott used to enjoy sitting out there together.   Wish the way you give your yard much TLC would rub off on your neighbors!   Sounds like all went well with your ENT visit. :)

Og- Saw the terrible devastation on the news and on 'The Today Show' that took place in Greenfield, IA    :o :o   Thank you for info and posting link.    I too, saw that power windmill on the news that fell and caught fire. :o

BL- You are always so good at staying on top of the weather situations - Thank you!

Hi Tig!

Phyl- I love reading about your bluebirds and seeing pictures you post!   Wow - that sunflower!!  Hopefully the swarm of bees found another home! :)    Like Great Spirits Bluff Falcons - cliff view! :)

Clynn- Lol! Sam sleeps so sound and happily!! :)   Yes, the years sure do fly by!!  Every time I see a picture of Talon and Bella, its easy to see how fast they are growing up.   I know Bella won't let you run out of things to keep you guys busy!! ;D ;D ;D
Yaaay for Finn bringing Iris a fish!

Puff- Hope the Cicadas don't bother you when you head back outside today! :o ::)

Tsk- Yes, Jennifer Hudson is so successful!!  I checked with 'Alexa' and it said that Jennifer placed 7th on 'Idol' during Season 3.

Karen- Hope you have a good report & visit with the Nurse that is coming over today to check up on you! :)

Lani- Wish that Puffintruder would go find his own burrow/crevice.  Good luck to Millie & Willie!

LisaG- How are you & your brother doing?  Just taking a day at a time?

Hi Lori- How is your family doing?

I am taking my Mom to a doctor appt later this afternoon.  Ever since she fell in her bathroom last Oct., she's had hip & knee pain (on her right side).  I think the doctor is going to try and find out if the PT is helping.

After that, hubby & I have a baseball game to go to. :)   Don't know how many more games our Grandson has, but their team keeps winning!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10