Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 97411 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #765 on: Yesterday at 09:45:27 PM »

I had made it through the night its getting a tiny bit easier to get up off couch I got on bed that was hard hopefully tonight will be easier. Yes worried about my brother, I dont think his situation is being handled very well. I'll explain later pt will be here soon.
LB, I hope you and your sister had a nice breakfast together or some coffee or tea.  Hoping also you're managing the pain. Remember with your first knee replacement your sofa gave you problems because it was low and maybe not much support. The 'wrap' .. for lack of a better term .. they put around your leg dug into your skin too causing an issue. Good you had PT today.

Prayers for relief for your brother.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #766 on: Yesterday at 09:58:12 PM »

We're planning to leave tomorrow morning for cabin. Temps there this week freeze warnings and lows of 30 so probably will be using the wood stove at night.
Also last year about this time is when I walked out onto front porch and say the Elk herd standing there with humongous Mr. Elk and eye locking eyes and I froze. We shall see if there are any sightings this weekend. It's mating season so some major bugle-ling going on.

karen, Tomorrow is my last day doing the 3 eye drops schedule routine. Yay! I just continue with the Pink top eye drop until November 11th.. I hope all's good with you and Piper.

Hi tsk and Puff

Puff, With the cold setting in it's time to resume using the winter scene mugs at the cabin you gave me and Charlie.

LB, Keep up with those pain meds and PT. Prayers continue for your brother.

Take care all.

karengramke

« Reply #767 on: Yesterday at 10:10:54 PM »

Pauli, enjoy tge cabin and tge wikd life that comes with it!   Things good here.

Lb, take care!