Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85221 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2024, 08:30:34 PM »

Hi busy at work again I should be in bed but so wound up.  ALso, just received bad news about my father. Dont remember if I mentioned anything here before but  5 years ago he found out he had cancer in lungs but chose to  watch and see what happens. Back then they also saw something in thyroid but chose to watch the lung first. everything remained the same for the last 5 years. He just want for his every 6 months  cat scan. They werentg so worried about thyroid and I guess forgot about . Well he had pet scan and noticed more nodules in lungs so he had a bronscopy last week. It came back as metabolic thyroid cancel and the new nodules in lungs are from thyroid He needs to find an endrocongist that specializeds in cancer .now.  He seems ok.  JUst want to find a dr first and weigh his options, His 3 options surgery to remove thyroid, leave alone or an iodine treatment.
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2024, 09:36:27 PM »

((( LB )))

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #227 on: March 07, 2024, 06:43:29 AM »

Thank you Tig!!!   good morning all  I have a few minutes. yes copper woke me up 2am
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #228 on: March 07, 2024, 10:47:48 AM »

LB, So sorry about your father's health news. God bless him. I'm praying for him.

Darn it to Copper. You need sleep. What does he want when he wakes you? To go outside or water? I remember you've tried eliminating water a bit before he settles in for the night.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #229 on: March 07, 2024, 04:41:51 PM »

Good evening another crazy day. This training is omg!! All I can say  I was definitly thrown to the wolves and I feel all chewed up!!! LOL  Copper wants to do both go pea and water. I dont give him water.  tonight no water past 800 I usually  allow a little but not tonight.  He used to just wake me to go out when he poops but now its pea.  I put out pupply pads. 2 or 3.  He usues one and fter that he wants to go out he wont use the other dry ones.  I dont get him.   MY work schedule c wil be changing in MId April where we will be on a 5 week work week where .WE will have to e i noffice 2 weeks in a tow then 1 week home.  work 2 weeks homw one or something like that its confusing. No one is happy Its a long and confusing story involving the nasty girl no one likes . Maybe I'll try and explain but it stems fro the  situation from over a month ago

Thanks Paulie for the prayers. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2024, 06:17:16 AM »

Good morning  well copper hed out to 5am  Going to be busy day.  I am aggrevated will explain later

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2024, 06:21:33 AM »

quick squirrel photos during my walk yesterday

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2024, 10:24:58 AM »

LB, Your upcoming work schedule does sound confusing. Doesn't seem right because of co-worker that causes trouble.

Uh oh and you're aggravated today.

Squirrel photos are so cute. He/she looks cozy.

TGIF for you ..... unless you're working this weekend too.

My youngest granddaughter( 9 years) came here yesterday and we had a sleepover. We have a busy day ahead then this evening I watch my oldest granddaughter's (16 years) dog while she attends a formal dance. Going to be busy!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #233 on: March 09, 2024, 06:18:45 AM »

Good morning, moving up in the world Copper let me sleep to 6am.  I may work today but will definitly be finishing up cleaning and  meal preppig, I am on call tomorrow so will maybe do wor as well. oh and I will do my nails at one point.  I am almost doen making the work instructions I may finish them today Thats what I wanted to do if I work  Going to run to the grocery store I need mayonaise!!!  Oh and then I founnd out the cancer spread to my fathers prostrate. Hes still  looking for dr because far the earliest appt is 4/8 and he wants to be seen earlier   gong to rain later

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #234 on: March 09, 2024, 01:29:40 PM »

LB, First and foremost prayers continue for your father.
Hopefully he finds a Dr with earlier appointment. If the Dr who ran your father's test to make the diagnosis would refer him he could maybe get an appointment sooner?

Good Cooper let you sleep in a bit! You needed that.

You have a busy weekend. Oh my! I hear ya about mayonnaise. Love mayo!!

It's been raining here since early morning. Heavy downpours at times.

#2 Prayers are powerful.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2024, 08:25:57 AM »

I love day light savings!!!!!!!!! Copper let me sleep to 730  and I woke up on my own!!!!! LOL even though I am still tired. LOL
So my trip to the store to get mayonaise ended up spending $30  LOL  It poured last night now cold we may get snow or rain showers today  Back to the office next week.  So starting the week of April 14 we are starting our new work schedule  WE are abe to still work from home  on a weekly basis.   However we are rotating who we will be working with so it wont be the same people.  It's based on a 5 week schedule and there will be times we have to work in the office 2 weeks in a row Pretty much out of 5 weeks we will be working in the office 3 weeks and home 2.  Thats extra money we now have to spend me extra $100 a week for dog walker others tolls and all of us gas. No one is happy. SO now I will have to work with the nasty girl in office  I think its scheduled I have to work with her 2 weeks out of 5 but I spoke with a co worker and we may swap so I work with someone else  she doesnt work with so I would only have to work with the nasty one 1 week  I am not happy at all no one is.  I understand the  logic.  Everyone else in company works 2 days home 3 days office on a weekly basis.  That is 60% in office 40 % home so they worked it out so we do the same but on a weeekly rotatin instead of a daily rotation
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 08:30:34 AM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2024, 11:51:42 AM »

Good Afternoon,

Yay LB you got to sleep the extra hour! I love DST too!! It's just one hour but as Spring and Summer progress we have much longer daylight into evenings. Love it!!

I laughed reading $30 for mayo shopping. Seems there's always something more to get once there. Same with Dollar Tree and Dollar General stores! Lol

Yep the rain that moved through made it colder and man it's windy today!! Cabin is to get 2 to 4 inches snow late tonight into tomorrow. Ugh. Should melt fast with warmer temps though. The high winds there a couple weeks ago blew the tarps off the two large stacked piles of firewood. That's not good. Oh well it will dry eventually. I'm looking forward to warmer temps there when no firewood needed for wood stove. It's very tiring hauling from wood pile to cabin then inside. Charlie can't do it because of his health. It's good exercise though and I do like that.

Geez Louise to your work schedule change. I'd like to know how your boss came up with that schedule.
You say you and others can swap. I wonder if anyone is going to want to swap to work with the nasty co-worker. I'm sure you'll all figure that out.
Frustrating too that you have to spend an extra $100 a week for dog walker!!

Well more laundry and things to do here so I better get at it.
You should go for a walk with Copper in these high winds you like so much!  ;D

#3 and #4 cute

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2024, 04:44:41 PM »

Good afternoon.  I am eating dinner.   I worked on an off today for a few hours. I did clean bathroom and more meal prepping. I did watch tv as well  I have PT tomorrow after work so I will be home late Not so late though after 600  I hope next week goes fast  the good thing I wont be with the nasty girl

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #238 on: March 11, 2024, 09:16:15 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Sounds like you had a good weekend. Hope PT has you do the stairs etc they didn't before that you previously mentioned.

Weather yesterday and today crazy weird! Yesterday multiple blizzard like snow squalls between beautiful sunny blue sky. The wind and gusts dangerous honestly. I went out to do an errand with sunny sky and within a minute was driving through heavy snow squall. Was very hard to see. Winds still crazy today with power outages in places and road closures. Sun is shining bright now so that's pleasant.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #239 on: March 11, 2024, 05:55:01 PM »

Good evening I had my review today and it was EXCELLENT.  I got the highest raise in the department  I am happy about that.

PT no they dis not focus on the balanceing and steps  so I may cancel wednesday

I am exhauusted. 
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46   Go Up